Should nats vote SDLP or Alliance in the coming UK general election?

Se0samh

You're on your first bottle early today.

You said PIRA had ceased to exist and the CC said they were still in existence.

I believe him. I do not believe you.

Where is the lie in that?

But you don't, he said that they weren't involved in any terrorist activity, were devoting themselves to politics and peace, the lies just keep coming from you...sweating at the likely results of the coming election are you...tick tock liar... ;)

Newrybhoy

But you don't, he said that they weren't involved in any terrorist activity, were devoting themselves to politics and peace, the lies just keep coming from you...sweating at the likely results of the coming election are you...tick tock liar... ;)
The only liar here is yourself who claimed they no longer existed.

Now you are defining what they stand for.

Could you tell us what the PIRA are doing with regards to politics and peace?

Seems strange to be a secret organisation and involve yourself in such things.

Se0samh

The only liar here is yourself who claimed they no longer existed.

Now you are defining what they stand for.

Could you tell us what the PIRA are doing with regards to politics and peace?

Seems strange to be a secret organisation and involve yourself in such things.

You keep lying, the IMC says that they're not involved in terrorist activity, the Chief Constable says they're not involved in any terrorist activity and are devoting themselves to politics, you say you believe him and then dispute what he says...the only proven liar here, is you...but I think you secretly do believe him and it is the politics bit that scares the living daylights out of you, just as it did James Molyneaux.

The only terrorist threat at the moment comes from the unionist community, the only actual terrorist activity is being carried out by unionist terrorists and that is only murdering each other...

Newrybhoy

You keep lying, the IMC says that they're not involved in terrorist activity, the Chief Constable says they're not involved in any terrorist activity and are devoting themselves to politics, you say you believe him and then dispute what he says...the only proven liar here, is you...but I think you secretly do believe him and it is the politics bit that scares the living daylights out of you, just as it did James Molyneaux.

The only terrorist threat at the moment comes from the unionist community, the only actual terrorist activity is being carried out by unionist terrorists and that is only murdering each other...
Hmmmmm, really?

Who killed Laura McKee? Where did the begin come from?What organisation did the god fathers belong to?

Ditto mortar in Craigavon and bombs in Fermanagh.

But sure " the only actual terrorist activity is being carried out by unionist terrorists".

Se0samh

Hmmmmm, really?

Who killed Laura McKee? Where did the begin come from?What organisation did the god fathers belong to?

Ditto mortar in Craigavon and bombs in Fermanagh.

But sure " the only actual terrorist activity is being carried out by unionist terrorists".
I don't know any of these things, if you do I not only urge you to take your information to the police, I demand that you do...I do know that the police suspect dissidents of these things and that they don't suspect the provies...I also know that no republican of any stripe was involved in the various incidents in Cluan Place and north Down...I do hope each and every one responsible for any of the deaths, drug dealing and prostitution is caught and suffers the full rigour of the law....

raetsel

They seem very happy to hang Pengellys father around her neck but not a word about Finucanes family pedigree is to be heard.
The difference of course is that nobody on the nationalist side denies the links between Sinn Fein and the IRA. The links between political unionism and loyalist terrorists have always been there as well, yet you fools pretend they don't exist, and then, comically, adopt an air of moral superiority on the basis of that, thinking no one knows about it.

Newrybhoy

The difference of course is that nobody on the nationalist side denies the links between Sinn Fein and the IRA. The links between political unionism and loyalist terrorists have always been there as well, yet you fools pretend they don't exist, and then, comically, adopt an air of moral superiority on the basis of that, thinking no one knows about it.
Links between SF and the IRA?

Lol.

raetsel

What a hypocrite.
You don't understand what the word means, because you are one yourself.
Consistency is where you don't hold your opponents to one standard while applauding your friends when they behave like gutter-snipes - as you frequently do.
A few years ago you were barking at the moon about an IRA commemorative parade in Castlederg. When confronted with the fact that your own marching buddies were participants in a parade in honour of a dead UVF man, you tried to justify them.
I am totally consistent. My position is that none of those parades have any place in a peaceful society, both are wrong, and people should stop holding them.

devonish

I see Simpson is not standing in Upper Bann, any bets on replacement? Foster or Kate Hoey?

raetsel

I see Simpson is not standing in Upper Bann, any bets on replacement? Foster or Kate Hoey?
Hoey has already turned down FST, apparently. Foster would be a good bet, particularly as she'd fancy herself to take over as Westminster spokesperson if Dodds loses his seat.

AhNowStop

this is it in a nutshell .. the hypocritical fools tie themselves up in knots every time over this stuff .....

meanwhile no doubt in North Belfast, now that the UDA have forced the UUP to step aside they will be ramping up their DUP canvassing as we speak ...

no, no links at all :rolleyes: .. hypocritical fukwits

AhNowStop

no doubt horrible Hoey has been promised something .. I had my wager on the HoL but this could indeed be it

raetsel

Will Foster survive RHI ?
The report will probably be held back until the election is over. It was reported to be due this month but discretion would probably dictate that the Chairman holds back until after the vote.
Though I wouldn't however bet against it being released just afterwards, and causing Arlene considerable indigestion even before she tucks into her Christmas turkey.

c161fd9966d9b176fb9c0ef999f71ac4.jpg

Mickeymac

no doubt horrible Hoey has been promised something .. I had my wager on the HoL but this could indeed be it

Surprised at some piesters, a possible political job comes up for grabs and we get suggestions for two of the most obnoxious contenders one could imagine. OMGawd. unbelievable.

devonish

Surprised at some piesters, a possible political job comes up for grabs and we get suggestions for two of the most obnoxious contenders one could imagine. OMGawd. unbelievable.
You seem to struggle to comprehend the difference between speculating as to who may be put forward and advocating for a particular contender or contenders.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies