Should nats vote SDLP or Alliance in the coming UK general election?

Mickeymac

You seem to struggle to comprehend the difference between speculating as to who may be put forward and advocating for a particular contender or contenders.

Absolutely not, I don't even live there and could come up with much better possibles.

Play the ball ffs and don't shoot the messenger, It's OK you know to nominate politicians who are much more capable and less despicable to do the job. :D

AhNowStop

The report will probably be held back until the election is over. It was reported to be due this month but discretion would probably dictate that the Chairman holds back until after the vote.
Though I wouldn't however bet against it being released just afterwards, and causing Arlene considerable indigestion even before she tucks into her Christmas turkey.

c161fd9966d9b176fb9c0ef999f71ac4.jpg
Her FREE Christmas turkey

death or glory

You don't understand what the word means, because you are one yourself.
Consistency is where you don't hold your opponents to one standard while applauding your friends when they behave like gutter-snipes - as you frequently do.
A few years ago you were barking at the moon about an IRA commemorative parade in Castlederg. When confronted with the fact that your own marching buddies were participants in a parade in honour of a dead UVF man, you tried to justify them.
I am totally consistent. My position is that none of those parades have any place in a peaceful society, both are wrong, and people should stop holding them.
you vote for SF/IRA then complain about a DUP politician being soft on Loyalists.

You called a whole band including children "scumbag slags" just because the band was invited to a parade named after terrorists 5 years earlier,

whereas you lied to defend the SDLP leader carrying the coffin in a terrorist style INLA funeral,

you made excuse for the Shankill bomber in that attrocity,

That's why i can confidently call you a world class hypocrite.

Mickeymac

you vote for SF/IRA then complain about a DUP politician being soft on Loyalists.

You called a whole band including children "scumbag slags" just because the band was invited to a parade named after terrorists 5 years earlier,

whereas you lied to defend the SDLP leader carrying the coffin in a terrorist style INLA funeral,

Unbelievable crap, I cant think of anyone else with the patience Raetsel has shown with you bigots.

raetsel

You're barking at the moon again you daft bugger. Are you on the p1ss tonight, DOG?

Last edited:

McSlaggart

In the matter of someone being supportive of "terrorists" why are you in the Orange order. An organisation which has very strict rules who can join but yet let "terrorists" become members?

Mickeymac

In the matter of someone being supportive of "terrorists" why are you in the Orange order. An organisation which has very strict rules who can join but yet let "terrorists" become members?

Thankfully some posters have lately been highlighting the gross hypocrisy which currently exists within unionism.

death or glory

Whereas the GAA gives guards of honour fo Reb terrorists yet doesn't allow Unionists to be members.

Mickeymac

Back on topic, good read hear about the "tactics" of the Alliance Party.

raetsel

death or glory

Do you have any evidence to support this claim?
Do you ever ask anything other than stupid questions.
I have posted on here numerous times the rules of the GAA were it does not allow Unionists to be members.
It's hard to believe you really are that silly to keep going back to battles that you continually lose!

McSlaggart

Do you ever ask anything other than stupid questions.
I have posted on here numerous times the rules of the GAA were it does not allow Unionists to be members.
It's hard to believe you really are that silly to keep going back to battles that you continually lose!

That said their is people who descibe themselves as Unionists who are members.

EnglishObserver

That said their is people who descibe themselves as Unionists who are members.
The laugh of it is you could have used The GAA as a selling point for Irish unity, but as always YOU SCREWED UP...

McSlaggart

The laugh of it is you could have used The GAA as a selling point for Irish unity, but as always YOU SCREWED UP...

???? The GAA should be true to itself and in doing so will be a success. The GAA allows anyone to join. If people do not want to join that is not an issue for anyone.

death or glory

???? The GAA should be true to itself and in doing so will be a success. The GAA allows anyone to join. If people do not want to join that is not an issue for anyone.
What an absolute lie.
The GAA according to their own rules does not allow Unionists to be members.
How rebs like you can claim that people do not want to join is hypocritical to say the least.

McSlaggart

What an absolute lie.
The GAA according to their own rules does not allow Unionists to be members.
How rebs like you can claim that people do not want to join is hypocritical to say the least.

Post up your evidence that stops unionists from joining.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies