Should nats vote SDLP or Alliance in the coming UK general election?

Mickeymac

That explains it, thanks Mick. I interacted with him in his Jimmy Foley period. Phuking bellend.

As Foley he lived in South of Ireland, as EO somewhere in Engerland and as BM in portadown as a reserve cop.

raetsel

Now you are sensitive for someone so obviously bigoted.
If remain was something so important to you as you claimed, anyone with half a brain would have voted for a party who would have used their votes to help remain.
The UUP was neutral over the Brexit vote and now want to enforce the democratic decision of the UK people.
No they weren't you dribbling fool. For someone who claims to support the UUP, you know less about them than I do. The UUP allowed their members freedom of choice. Some members supported Remain some supported Leave. That's not neutral, It's called allowing a free vote. As it happens, Tom Elliott said a week before the 2016 referendum that he would probably vote to leave, and after the referendum said he would support the move to leave the EU unequivocally, in line with .
I voted for SF for the first time ever after that in the 2017 General Election. I'd rather have voted for another pro Remain party who'd take their seats, but realistically the only candidate who could win was Gildernew, and the seat is always won on a slim majority. I voted SF on the basis that half a loaf was better than no bread.
I don't think in religious terms the way you do. You will never find me demonising the Protestant community with contempt on this forum the way you do to the Catholic populace.
Since the GE I've voted for a Protestant in the European Parliament election - Naomi Long.
When you can credibly claim to have given a Catholic candidate in an election here your first preference, vote let me know. I'll not hold my breath.

death or glory

You’ve got half a brain dopey ... who did you vote for ?
I have always voted for non terrorists.
That's what decent people do.

death or glory

No they weren't you dribbling fool. For someone who claims to support the UUP, you know less about them than I do. The UUP allowed their members freedom of choice. Some members supported Remain some supported Leave. That's not neutral, It's called allowing a free vote. As it happens, Tom Elliott said a week before the 2016 referendum that he would probably vote to leave, and after the referendum said he would support the move to leave the EU unequivocally, in line with .
I voted for SF for the first time ever after that in the 2017 General Election. I'd rather have voted for another pro Remain party who'd take their seats, but realistically the only candidate who could win was Gildernew, and the seat is always won on a slim majority. I voted SF on the basis that half a loaf was better than no bread.
I don't think in religious terms the way you do. You will never find me demonising the Protestant community with contempt on this forum the way you do to the Catholic populace.
Since the GE I've voted for a Protestant in the European Parliament election - Naomi Long.
When you can credibly claim to have given a Catholic candidate in an election here your first preference, vote let me know. I'll not hold my breath.
Just a SF voter making excuses.
I said the UUP were neutral on Brexit and your links proved me right.
Tom Elliott did not campaign on Brexit and said "PROBABLY" vote which does not sound like an ardent Brexiteer, which you are using as an excuse for supporting a party ruled by the IRA's army council and guaranteed not using their vote against Brexit.
A sectarian hypocrite exposed yet again.

raetsel

Just a SF voter making excuses.
I said the UUP were neutral on Brexit and your links proved me right.
Tom Elliott did not campaign on Brexit and said "PROBABLY" vote which does not sound like an ardent Brexiteer, which you are using as an excuse for supporting a party ruled by the IRA's army council and guaranteed not using their vote against Brexit.
A sectarian hypocrite exposed yet again.
Elliott was unequivocally pro Leave in 2017, when I voted SF and he wasn't neutral before the referendum.

Stop telling ties, you utter fool.

Mickeymac

Brave woman, up there with all the other double agent heroes... ;)

Amazing really sir, wiped the SDLP off the Westminster jamboree, destroyed the UUP, enhanced the SF and Alliance vote and ensured unionism at Stormont in the minority.

Se0samh

Amazing really sir, wiped the SDLP off the Westminster jamboree, destroyed the UUP, enhanced the SF and Alliance vote and ensured unionism at Stormont in the minority.
Upped support for a UI above 50%...a hero...totes....:D

Mickeymac

Elliott was unequivocally pro Leave in 2017, when I voted SF and he wasn't neutral before the referendum.

Listened to a podcast today sir, my take on it was the DUP and their fellow travellers in loyalist illegal paramilitaries see neutrals, SDLP, Alliance, Greens etc are all Republicans which IMO reads as if they have no interest whatsoever in power sharing as envisioned in the peace accord of '98.

raetsel

Screen-Shot-2019-09-10-at-20.03.57.png

Interesting times.
These figures are surely sending sales of Gaviscon through the roof in places like Larne, Carrickfergus, and Newtownards. :)

AhNowStop

I have always voted for non terrorists.
That's what decent people do.
Your first sentence is a lie and your second a joke ....

Btw it’s telling that you never argued with the “half a brain” quip .... you really are super thick ... I guess it’s the good half that ain’t working ... night night dopey ;)

Btw, how do ye think Brexit is going? 😂

Antóin Mac Comháin

Are you sure that all SF voters feel that way?
Shock Corbyn general election prediction: Northern Ireland ...

BRITAIN could be comprised of just England and Wales by 2024 if Jeremy Corbyn became Prime Minister after a general election resulting in a hung Parliament, claimed former MP Jeffrey Archer.

Mr Archer explained: “The Conservative Party will have the biggest number of members, 280-285.

“The second biggest party would be Labour, they would probably get 230-240, possibly more.

“Third biggest party would be the SNP because after Ruth Davidson leaving that would be a big blow because I think she was one of the most impressive women I’ve ever seen, let alone women, she’s one of the most impressive people I’ve ever met in politics.

“In theory, he will say ‘I cannot form a government’, and she will then call the leader of the next biggest party. In which case she will call Mr Corbyn.

“Mr Corbyn will become Prime Minister but he will have to make a deal with the SNP and a deal with the Liberals.

“With the SNP his deal will be ‘you get another referendum to leave the United Kingdom.

“And Nicola Sturgeon’s whole front will then be ‘I’ll get you back into Europe if only we can get rid of the rest of Britain’.

“Then the Northern Ireland problem: Corbyn could get rid of the ten DUP people if he had a referendum on whether the North should join the south.

“We could end up in five, ten years time with Great Britain consisting of England and Wales.”

If the SNP, Plaid Cymru, Mec Vannin, Mebyon Kernow and Irish Nationalists win an extra 17 seats, Nationalists would have a majority outside of England's borders, and a mandate to call for a referendum on a re-negotiated UK. In other words, Independence Referendums for Ireland, Scotland and Wales, as well as Referendums on Cornish and Manx self-determination with devolved government in autonomous parliaments. Were Jeffrey Archers prediction to come through, it's not necessarily the case that Nationalists will win a 6-County Referendum and in the absence of a formal plan by that point, I can't see what the point of Sinn Féin would be, and a new Nationalist Movement inclusive of parties like the AP, the SDLP and the Green Party could very easily emerge and secure a United Ireland in a similar process to the way the 26 County formally became a Republic.

AhNowStop

When a moron is beat lying is the only refuge .... that’s why the dog does feck all but lie :rolleyes:

Mickeymac

He's a very dishonest poster.
But as the old saying goes, to be a successful liar you need a very sharp memory.

Indeed sir, Dobbs and Snarlene cant even remember the Protestant Telegraph, Third force, Smash SF campaign, protests against civil rights etc etc etc, loads more in my book if you need them.

New Threads

Most Replies