• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Should not Enda Kenny resign over his Trump comments?

GDPR

Given that the ruling elite of the Republic of Ireland seem determined to keep the country within the United State's sphere of influence and that Trump is more than likely to become the next President of the USA Enda Kenny's comments about Donald Trump besides being to my mind unjust were an appalling diplomatic gaff- surely they prove once and all that the man is completely unfit for office?

Hans Von Horn

What was to gain by making the comments?

JJames

I don't think Trump cares for the opinion of a malformed rat.

The Field Marshal

What was to gain by making the comments?
Absolutely nothing.

Irish business prospects are damaged when serving senior irish politicians interfere in US politics and criticize potential candidates however justified any such criticism may be.

Old Irish Proverb: A shut mouth catches no flies.

Dame_Enda

He should resign and the Trump Organisation should build a wall to prevent his return. Ivanka Trump should build it as the Left might not protest a woman as it would look "sexist".

NYCKY

Was it because of Kennys comments that Trump canceled his visit?

The Field Marshal

I don't think Trump cares for the opinion of a malformed rat.
But it is not just Trump who matters.

American business leaders expect political maturity from the leaders of the countries they intend to invest in.
Should they see a serious lack of such maturity they think again about where they invest.

Enda Kenny must apologize not just to Mr Trump but also to the Irish people for his lamentable failure in this department.

The Field Marshal

Most likely yes.

Mr Kenny needs to apologize for the grave damage he has done.

Carlos Danger

Website
www.youtube.com
What were the comments?

Sister Mercedes

More likely it was the Bloomberg poll that showed Hill surging into a 12 point lead after Trump disparaged that Judge. He needs to put his wild and crazy side back in a box for a bit.

Hitchcock

Given that the ruling elite of the Republic of Ireland seem determined to keep the country within the United State's sphere of influence and that Trump is more than likely to become the next President of the USA Enda Kenny's comments about Donald Trump besides being to my mind unjust were an appalling diplomatic gaff- surely they prove once and all that the man is completely unfit for office?
Should Trump withdraw from the race over his appalling comments on Women, Muslims and Mexicans?

Socratus O' Pericles

Enda said "Trump is racist and dangerous. Which reminds me of a great joke ..."
You gotta have a laugh..........................btw Clinton is the poll's and bookies' favourite to be next POTUS, meaning she is more than likely.............

Bea C

I had imagine Paul Murphy would try and claim all the credit for this?

Felixness

I think Kenny needs to shut the ************************ up with his leftist PC appeasement. He should be focusing on building a productive and positive relationship with whomever is the next American president, which benefits the best interests of Ireland. I loath many of Trumps views, but our government needs to be professional, we don't have to like someone to do business with them and it's Americas decision whether or not to allow Muslims to enter America. Kenny has waded into British affairs and now he's dangerously meddling again. He needs to bear in mind that the people of Ireland did not elect him.

corporal punishment

There's no chance that Trump will be president so it doesn't matter. woud it matter if Kenny called Sarah Palin a deluded nobody from the arse end of nowhere??

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies