• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Should our immigration policies discriminate of ethnicity and faith?

Eric Cartman

Interesting article here by newly-American citizen, former Dutch-Somali writer Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

Why the U.S. Needs a New Loyalty Oath - WSJ.com

I think she makes some compelling points regarding immigration to the Western world. It's time we cut Islamic immigration. Let's just stop the politically correct crap. Strict quotas ensuring the proportion of Muslims here never rise above the 0.8% they currently comprise, and countries with larger proportions such as France needs to ensure their numbers decline over time.

Whatever legal maze liberals have created to prevent this needs to be dismantled. I've had enough of ethnically-motivated rapes in Sweden, paedophile grooming in Britain and riots in France. This quarrelsome religion must be tackled. Liberals too need sorting out: I see Muslims and aggressive secularists as two nasty little minorities, that enable one another and we need to squash them.

APettigrew92

Interesting article here by newly-American citizen, former Dutch-Somali writer Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

I think she makes some compelling points regarding immigration to the Western world. It's time we cut Islamic immigration. Let's just stop the politically correct crap. Strict quotas ensuring the proportion of Muslims here never rise above the 0.8% they currently comprise, and countries with larger proportions such as France needs to ensure their numbers decline over time.

Whatever legal maze liberals have created to prevent this needs to be dismantled. I've had enough of ethnically-motivated rapes in Sweden, paedophile grooming in Britain and riots in France. This quarrelsome religion must be tackled. Liberals too need sorting out: I see Muslims and aggressive secularists as two nasty little minorities, that enable one another and we need to squash them.
Firstly, are you a citizen of all three of those countries? How does it concern you?

Christ Alive. There is no such thing as "Bad Muslims." If a Muslim adhered to the basic tenets of their faith, then they wouldn't be "rapists, pedophiles and rioters." There are such things as bad people. But a Muslim who rapes? No. That's nowhere in the Qu'ran. Ergo, not really a Muslim in practice...

We shouldn't allow pedophiles, troublemakers and rapists into our country. That simple demands stricter background checks and maybe some degree of formal application which exists for the US.

But to carpet ban every single Muslim based solely on how they tick the Census Box is Medieval Racism at its finest.

You'll find a host of scum in every world religion. Cop on and stop being such a dimwit.

APettigrew92

If we dont, our grandchildren will curse us for it.
I hope my grandchildren will be raised absent of UKIP-esque Right-Wing Propaganda.

Clearly you're of a different school of thought.

SirTallaghtban

I hope my grandchildren will be raised absent of UKIP-esque Right-Wing Propaganda.

I hope my grandkids doesnt grow up to be a minority in their own land, like native Britons born in London today.

Dearghoul

What must be defended is liberal democracy, unless you've got a handy alternative. I share your frustration but you've had enough of 'ethnically motivated rapes in Sweden' . Leave it out.

R3volution_R3ady

Widen the gene pool.

The inbreds on Kildare Street is evidence enough..

jackryan

So before the imigrants arrived we had no rape paedophile grooming or riots???

The Field Marshal

SirTallaghtban

Good Lord.

You're actually serious, aren't you?
One hundred percent. I believe we should start repatriating non European immigrants that are reliant on the state - not importing more. As for future skilled immigrants that we may require to fill shortages - all should be pooled from within the EU.

SirTallaghtban

Native Britons may perhaps still be a slight majority in London but that does not stop

Islamic patrols hunting down drinkers nightly in London.

http://www.politics.ie/forum/united-kingdom/204756-islamic-militants-now-patrol-east-london-hunting-down-drinkers-immodestly-dressed-wimmin.html
White Britons are a minority in London - White ethnic Britons in minority in London - FT.com

Irish aside - since 1997 britain has received 16 times the immigrants that it had from 1066-1997. That is not normal immigration like the lefties will lead us to believe, its an invasion.

Tea Party Patriot

The UKIP does not espouse racism or sectarianism so enough with the leftist mud slinging.

Tea Party Patriot

The OP is a load of sectarian rubbish. Europe is rapidly ageing (thanks largely to abortion and the resulting depopulation effect) and needs skilled immigration so that we don't all starve to death no matter how much money we have once we retire.

Just because there are bad people who are Muslims does not equate to all Muslims are bad; if it did we would ban every religion and secular belief system in the world.

SirTallaghtban

The OP is a load of sectarian rubbish. Europe is rapidly ageing (thanks largely to abortion and the resulting depopulation effect) and needs skilled immigration so that we don't all starve to death no matter how much money we have once we retire.

Just because there are bad people who are Muslims does not equate to all Muslims are bad; if it did we would ban every religion and secular belief system in the world.
And when the immigrants retire, who pays their pensions? More immigrants?

A never ending cycle that will lead us to becoming a minority in our own country.

No thanks.

The majority of muslims in Germany and in the U.K. are on welfare. They are not even paying their own way, nevermind anyones pension.:lol:

Dearghoul

The OP is a load of sectarian rubbish. Europe is rapidly ageing and needs skilled immigration so that we don't all starve to death no matter how much money we have once we retire.

In general muslims come without a unique skillset and a rancorous attitude to the very liberality that gives them safe haven. Thats the nub of it. How a grown up democracy should deal with that is the question.

Tea Party Patriot

In general muslims come without a unique skillset and a rancorous attitude to the very liberality that gives them safe haven. Thats the nub of it. How a grown up democracy should deal with that is the question.
Any Muslims I know all have professional qualifications.