Should Pastafarians be included in " Sustaining Progress"

brio910

Mairteenpak is a single issue nut,

a crank who continuously starts threads bordering on the moronic. This latest thread is a fine example.

I think it's time for you to go on holidays M - permanently.

mairteenpak

I post about many things

Why the hostility to the notion of non believers in an Abrahamic God having equal rights in our society?

myk

mairteenpak said:
I post about many things

Why the hostility to the notion of non believers in an Abrahamic God having equal rights in our society?
you post mostly about religion, all from one point of view, your points are mostly obtuse like this thread or your attempt to hijack the thread about the train derailment.

start a thread on rights and religion just don't post silly things in order to get a reaction, that is called trolling.

mairteenpak

I was not the first to bring religion / superstition into the train thread

imokyrok

myk said:
imokyrok said:
hopi watcher said:
mairteenpak said:
Would you have any objection to the Humanist Assocation of Ireland being consulted?
What input would bring.
Experience in rational discourse for a start.
you think there is no rational discourse at Sustaining Progress? you think the other members don't have such experience?
I was answering hopi's question regarding what the HAI could bring to the table which is not the same at all as stating other members don't have such experience.

He3

Should this thread be locked on the grounds of arrant stupidity?

What do p.iesters think?
Pastafarian breakthrough in Austria. Will Ireland be next to crumble?
'Pastafarian' wins religious freedom right to wear pasta strainer for driving licence.

A self-styled "pastafarian", Mr Alm said he belonged to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, which lampooned religion. "Today I was able to get my new driving licence, and in it you can clearly see that I'm wearing a colander on my head to demonstrate my allegiance to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster," Mr Alm wrote in his blog.

"My headwear has now been recognised by the Republic of Austria."

The spaghetti church was founded in 2005 in opposition to pressure on the Kansas school board in the United States to teach the theory of intelligent design in biology class as an alternative to evolution, and since then it has engaged in a light-hearted campaign against religion.

Key to the beliefs of pastafarians is that the world was created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but, owing to the monster being inebriated at the time of creation, it has a flawed design.
'Pastafarian' wins religious freedom right to wear pasta strainer for driving licence - Telegraph

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom