Should the children of these Nazis be taken into care?

Wascurito

An interview with a young white American far-right couple has taken the internet by storm. In general (quelle surprise), the couple is contemptuous of gay people, non-whites and Jews. You can watch a longer version of it here but the part of it that has caught most attention is below. In it, the mother, when asked what she thinks should happen to the Jews, she says she thinks "there should be another genocide".

[video=youtube;zblykseq72A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zblykseq72A[/video]

She then gets back on-message with the Holocaust-denying thing by quickly adding "or a genocide". Leaving aside whatever amusement we might feel at the slip of the tongue, it's chilling to see a young mother cuddling her two children and expressing such hatred.

Those children don't have a chance. They'll be raised in atmosphere of unimaginable bigotry and hatred. Don't they have a right to be brought up in a normal tolerance-affirming environment? And if so, shouldn't social services intervene and take them into care?

Clanrickard

No. Please Zoo this nonsensical thread.

Wascurito

Wagmore

An interview with a young white American far-right couple has taken the internet by storm. In general (quelle surprise), the couple is contemptuous of gay people, non-whites and Jews. You can watch a longer version of it here but the part of it that has caught most attention is below. In it, the mother, when asked what she thinks should happen to the Jews, she says she thinks "there should be another genocide".

She then gets back on-message with the Holocaust-denying thing by quickly adding "or a genocide". Leaving aside whatever amusement we might feel at the slip of the tongue, it's chilling to see a young mother cuddling her two children and expressing such hatred.

Those children don't have a chance. They'll be raised in atmosphere of unimaginable bigotry and hatred. Don't they have a right to be brought up in a normal tolerance-affirming environment? And if so, shouldn't social services intervene and take them into care?
Yeah, and after that let's take the kids of someone else you disagree with.Would you recommend the children of known jihadists being taken as well?Children of junkies would be a lot higher up my priority list.Rarely happens.

Wascurito

Yeah, and after that let's take the kids of someone else you disagree with.Would you recommend the children of known jihadists being taken as well?Children of junkies would be a lot higher up my priority list.Rarely happens.
I just did....in this very thread.

Wagmore

Why is it nonsensical? Boris Johnson thinks that the children of jihadis should be taken into care and I agree with him.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/03/you-shouldnt-lose-your-children-for-disagreeing-with-boris-johnson/

Why sit back and allow a situation to develop in which another generation of extremists will emerge in 15-20 years time?
OK-so thankfully you think Jihadi kids should be taken.Still not practical.Irish public services can barely organise a piss up in a brewery as it is.....

Erudite Caveman

Look at the Hitler hairstyle on the kid. These people are EVIL.

Well, probably not, they are just thick as pigsh1t, and will be cannon fodder in someone else's race war.

GDPR

It's a dangerous road to go down. In my waters I feel parents who let their kids listen to Katty Perry, "Lady" GaGa and "Gangsta Rap" are being evil for doing so, especially if they are University educated and so really don't have an excuse but to think these things through. What about Chabadniks (and I'm saying Chabadniks and NOT all Orthodox Jews) who believe that the souls of the Goyim all come from three Satanic spheres? Should we take their kids away as well?

Gin Soaked

Unless the kids live in a complete bubble, they will realise that their parents are disgraceful, ignorant, hate filled losers and will quickly become embarrased by and resentful towards them.

Social isolation once you spout that cr@p will quickly realign them to their parents being jerks.

All children appraise their parent's parenting and at best, we can hope for a "B" grade.

These failures will get a "F" in due course.

Congalltee

How could such a law be passed? "Congress shall make no law...abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble"

Socratus O' Pericles

Look at the Hitler hairstyle on the kid. These people are EVIL.

Well, probably not, they are just thick as pigsh1t, and will be cannon fodder in someone else's race war.
Still the heads on them!

talkingshop

If they are bringing up their children to break the law, then yes there is certainly a case for it.

Cruimh

Why is it nonsensical? Boris Johnson thinks that the children of jihadis should be taken into care and I agree with him.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/03/you-shouldnt-lose-your-children-for-disagreeing-with-boris-johnson/

Why sit back and allow a situation to develop in which another generation of extremists will emerge in 15-20 years time?
So where do we draw the line? Would you think it would have been OK for the children of the various members of Paramilitary Organisations, Orange and Green, in NI to have been taken away from their families?

talkingshop

So where do we draw the line? Would you think it would have been OK for the children of the various members of Paramilitary Organisations, Orange and Green, in NI to have been taken away from their families?
If they were raising their children to be paramilitaries also, probably yes.

Wascurito

Yes, if they were promoting such mass murder to their children and speaking about genocide of Catholics or Protestants.

GDPR

Yes, if they were promoting such mass murder to their children and speaking about genocide of Catholics or Protestants.
Would it be practical though? I used to believe that all members of the Black and all Royal Purple Arch Orange men should have their kids taken off them for the reasons that you give however I have changed my mind because I don't think it is feasible. That said I do think that the children of OTO members, etc should be taken from them. Chabadnik beliefs have a similar genocidal logic to the couple in that video and Chabadniki have a lot more money and power than alienated red necks.

randomwalk

Unless the kids live in a complete bubble, they will realise that their parents are disgraceful, ignorant, hate filled losers and will quickly become embarrased by and resentful towards them.

Social isolation once you spout that cr@p will quickly realign them to their parents being jerks.

All children appraise their parent's parenting and at best, we can hope for a "B" grade.

These failures will get a "F" in due course.
Also possible that other children, particularly as they get older, will be mean to these children about their beliefs, further fuelling these kids hatred, confusion, deep psychological issues, and reinforcing the belief that they are the enlightened ones who see the truth. From watching the Louis Theroux's about the extremist groups such as the Phelps', I got the impression this is what often happens.

I agree with this in theory, clearly someone preaching such hate as genocide should not raise kids, but I can't see it really working on practice.

benroe

Imagine giving the loony left the power to decide who to persecute, imagine if Merc were in charge of deciding who was a nazi.

New Threads

Most Replies