Should the mayor of Portlaoise be deported??

cactus flower

Catalpa said:
but if you who seen to back this man care to sue me or pay for me to sue him, gis a shout, I will repeat in open court and name witnesses to my version of events as to his origins

I wouldn't back him in a million years don't worry about that mate!

I can well believe you all right - sorry I can't help though as I havn't got the kind of dosh to fund a case through the Courts either - though you would be amazed at the financial backgrounds of some of the people who do so in this Country though! :shock:
I can't believe this thread is still running... :D

akanji

cactus flower said:
Catalpa said:
but if you who seen to back this man care to sue me or pay for me to sue him, gis a shout, I will repeat in open court and name witnesses to my version of events as to his origins

I wouldn't back him in a million years don't worry about that mate!

I can well believe you all right - sorry I can't help though as I havn't got the kind of dosh to fund a case through the Courts either - though you would be amazed at the financial backgrounds of some of the people who do so in this Country though! :shock:
I can't believe this thread is still running... :D
Asolutely, is like a sting of a dying wasp anyway, given the fact that he works and pay tax to make a living and we will continue to see more Nigerians of such nature in island of ireland and the seas, when i met him and one of my friend called mick i realize from day one that he's a lovely fellow as a matter of fact. :D

WestDubliner

we will continue to see more Nigerians of such nature in island of ireland and the seas

Why will Nigerians continue to come here? I doubt very much we can keep creating jobs for them.

Ulster-Lad

Asolutely, is like a sting of a dying wasp anyway, given the fact that he works and pay tax to make a living and we will continue to see more Nigerians of such nature in island of ireland and the seas, when i met him and one of my friend called mick i realize from day one that he's a lovely fellow as a matter of fact. :D[/quote]

Stopthetrain? How many user names do you have?

akanji

Ulster-Lad said:
Asolutely, is like a sting of a dying wasp anyway, given the fact that he works and pay tax to make a living and we will continue to see more Nigerians of such nature in island of ireland and the seas, when i met him and one of my friend called mick i realize from day one that he's a lovely fellow as a matter of fact. :D
Stopthetrain? How many user names do you have?[/quote]

I cant remember. :lol:

All i know is that, people kept on given me different type of aliases on the ''inter alia'' just to take a bite on me but when i check PRSI office the name and date of birth remain intact and furthermore i discovered that a lot of fake passport had been presented in obtaining PRSI in the state, effort to expose that was aborted by the uniform friends and folks thinking otherwise. :D

jerryp

akanji said:
Ulster-Lad said:
Stopthetrain? How many user names do you have?
I cant remember. :lol:

All i know is that, people kept on given me different type of aliases on the ''inter alia'' just to take a bite on me but when i check PRSI office the name and date of birth remain intact and furthermore i discovered that a lot of fake passport had been presented in obtaining PRSI in the state, effort to expose that was aborted by the uniform friends and folks thinking otherwise. :D[/quote]

He has ye all fooled, the rambling, inarticulate and confusing nature of the posts mean it can only be one person, the bould Bertie !

DaBrow

MookieBaylock said:
http://www.laois-nationalist.ie/news/story/?trs=cwqlaumhsn&cat=news

Should the Gardai now investigate the major of Portlaoise and if the allegations are proven should he be charged with asylum fraud and sent back to the UK or Nigeria - whichever is appropriate?

If Paddy Clarke's allegations are false - then fair enough, let the man stay.

All the Gardai have to do is call TFL to discover whether its true or not. Surely, our inept police force could manage that?
I think the fact that there is overwhelming evidence against this man shows....... his goose is cooked and has no valid excuses.

He claimed that he would be persecuted if he was sent back to Nigeria for being a Christian: We saw last year over the front pages he returned home a hero into the same place he claimed that would oppress him.

Also the fact the there is a file of him as an ex-employee of London Underground proves that he claimed under false pretences........... There is even a blogger on this site with the Avatar of the Dominica Flag who claims he worked alongside him on the Bakerloo Line!

I'd say kick him out, pack his bags and bar him from ever being allowed back into this country.

When you lie about being persecuted, you're no different than the men who carry out the acts of oppression.

drjimryan

i have always advocated the line that politicians should be scrutinised closely to ensure their very powerful positions are not open to be abused.............

indeed the norms of decency and propriety need to be a mere 'starting point' where a politician is concerned..........

if allegations are made against any politician they should be quickly assessed by a suitable panel and a decision handed down........

after that the sanctions handed to others should be applied equally to politicians.......end of........

however we must be aware of the 'blind eye' culture which is liberally applied in our society.....should politicians not avail of 'get out clauses' others enjoy?............

what indeed is the 'public interest' and where should is start/end?.........

if as alledged this individual is 'illegally here' the normal procedures should apply and a decision should be taken.....however during the 'process' people positively helped by a politician carrying out their duties should not be 'wheeled out' in a character reference situation as I believe they are not 'partial'............

akanji

DaBrow said:
MookieBaylock said:

Should the Gardai now investigate the major of Portlaoise and if the allegations are proven should he be charged with asylum fraud and sent back to the UK or Nigeria - whichever is appropriate?

All the Gardai have to do is call TFL to discover whether its true or not. Surely, our inept police force could manage that?
I think the fact that there is overwhelming evidence against this man shows....... his goose is cooked and has no valid excuses.

He claimed that he would be persecuted if he was sent back to Nigeria for being a Christian: We saw last year over the front pages he returned home a hero into the same place he claimed that would oppress him.

Also the fact the there is a file of him as an ex-employee of London Underground proves that he claimed under false pretences........... There is even a blogger on this site with the Avatar of the Dominica Flag who claims he worked alongside him on the Bakerloo Line!

I'd say kick him out, pack his bags and bar him from ever being allowed back into this country.

When you lie about being persecuted, you're no different than the men who carry out the acts of oppression.

I think what the department of justice need to do to immigrant that has established status and on the road to citizenship intolerant is to open a tribunal just like the mahon tribunal to try everyone of them just because they are competing with irish citizen in the state in terms of everything in life, BUT we've got one thing for them, we will advise them to seek a court injuctions stopping all their allegations and their ''Malice aforethought'' about The Nigerian not the ''Nigerians'' :lol:, just like the way bertie ahern stopped them from invading his privacies and all the rest of the sort.

Having said that, one of my friend got his mobile phone sim card given to him as a gift stolen a plain cloth civil defence that knows nothing than 'Evil'' but lack second thought about the word ''Defence'' in law, however all he continue singing is ''echo warior'', :lol:, a person that want to trace that lack the experiences of tracing is chasing a loosing shadow, after that he said if that aspect does not work they will use the HSC to launch an attack but what we are saying is that, this is 21st century world anything that does not come to public domain for a challenge is ''unconstitutional'' and it will be put aside in what we called in criminal novause actus intervenience. so there you go. :evil:

:D

TheFink

Just like any well trained 419 scammer, mugu stopthetrain probably has hundreds of yahoo accounts on the go so can sign up at will to P.ie after getting banned. However since theres no money it in for him maybe he’ll get bored and just stick to his mugu mails.

elfatih

akanji said:
DaBrow said:
MookieBaylock said:

I think what the department of justice need to do to immigrant that has established status and on the road to citizenship intolerant is to open a tribunal just like the mahon tribunal to try everyone of them just because they are competing with irish citizen in the state in terms of everything in life, BUT we've got one thing for them, we will advise them to seek a court injuctions stopping all their allegations and their ''Malice aforethought'' about The Nigerian not the ''Nigerians'' :lol:, just like the way bertie ahern stopped them from invading his privacies and all the rest of the sort.

Having said that, one of my friend got his mobile phone sim card given to him as a gift stolen a plain cloth civil defence that knows nothing than 'Evil'' but lack second thought about the word ''Defence'' in law, however all he continue singing is ''echo warior'', :lol:, a person that want to trace that lack the experiences of tracing is chasing a loosing shadow, after that he said if that aspect does not work they will use the HSC to launch an attack but what we are saying is that, this is 21st century world anything that does not come to public domain for a challenge is ''unconstitutional'' and it will be put aside in what we called in criminal novause actus intervenience. so there you go. :evil:

:D
Stopthetrain and the 'mayor of portlaoise' should be both deported from our country for scamming they're way into our country

papaquebec

Is that it? The end? Fini?
Found this thread via a link from another forum.
Interested to know if there has been any developments in the last two years!

bored and fussy

How many of them fraudulantly
claimed asylum on some bogus grounds of persecution and defrauded the US State?
How many of them were allowed to stand for election.
how many of them are put up in expensive accomodation.
how many of them get free education.
how many of them get free health care

atkin8

https://www.facebook.com/rotimi.adebari.7 He has a facebook page and appears to be somewhat active although he failed to get any seat in the elections . I think voters saw through the smoke . I did see a post somewhere that claimed he worked in London on the underground as a driver before coming to claim asylum in Ireland !

New Threads

Most Replies