Should the P-Mate be legal in Ireland ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Cyberianpan is quite disturbed by this new device:

It enables this:

P-Mate
The P-Mate™ is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up

:eek:

I think this is crossing the gender line a little too much... already the male toilets get invaded in certain pubs & clubs ... the urinals are next ? :eek:

Also if your're wondering about the human rights aspect of toilets this article by Ian Ayres (one of America's leading legal scholars) is a good place to start.

cYp

Last edited:

Bobert

Do you want her beside you at the urinal?

peadarmc

how did i know when i saw Bobert was the most recent post that this would be the post! Maybe i am starting to notice trends myself! ;)

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Well it would save money on pub toilets...

Also festivals are likely to be a big taker of this

I'm not sure we can deny women using the male urinals :( .... nite club & especially festival toilet queues are a civil rights issue ...

cYp

Bobert

How come i a woman uses the gents it's ok but if I attempt to use the ladies I get maced? Also, is anyone else aware that a male bouncer cannot enter the ladies on his own? Is that not the most stupid PC law you've ever heard?

It enables this:

P-Mate
The P-Mate™ is a portable urinating device that allows women to urinate standing up

I think this is crossing the gender line a little too much... already the male toilets get invaded in certain pubs & clubs ... the urinals are next ? :eek:

Also if your're wondering about the human rights aspect of toilets this article by Ian Ayres (one of America's leading legal scholars) is a good place to start.

cYp
You scare me. A lot.

peadarmc

Well it would save money on pub toilets...

Also festivals are likely to be a big taker of this

I'm not sure we can deny women using the male urinals :( .... nite club & especially festival toilet queues are a civil rights issue ...

cYp
is that going to be the basis of you're defence??

hahahaha (can i say that? even jokingly? if its too far, il delete it...!)

Bobert

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
You scare me. A lot.
These things scare me also ... I fear I'll end up a conservative in my old age: "In my day girls usen't piss in the urinals, I really find that behaviour disgusting, and that's why I stopped going to pubs"

is that going to be the basis of you're defence??

hahahaha (can i say that? even jokingly? if its too far, il delete it...!)
Well toilet segregation is a muddled area as per Ayres article above ... though I can see the Supreme Court judgement now:

"2009, the Grotty case, State vs Grotty on equality of toilet access"

cYp

peadarmc

i know some clubs have unisex toilets - ie a bathroom full of cubicles, no urinals so everyone uses them! (it serves no particular purpose other than to make the aul rough and tumble way more logistically possible in a niteclub toilet!

Btw...if urinals became unisex, this would give guys that weren't the greatest endowned renewed confidence....

they look left....look right.......yep def the biggest!

Bobert

He actually needs another male or female bouncer to accompany him.

peadarmc

another male? how is does 2 males nullify the presumed reason he aint allowed in on his own?

i know as a witness and all that tis a bit strange!

one or two places have em....should there be female bouncers??
what would they be called...bouncesses?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com

It enables this:

P-Mate

cYp
Seeing as toilets are being discussed...

cyP

Trainwreck

As long as P-Mate conforms to a set of prescribed maximum dimensions I can't see myself being intimidated by such a device.

Accidental sock

I think it's good that women can now experience the joy of writing their name in the snow, without the use of a cumbersome stencil...

Bill

what do they do with it when they are finished, it would be covered in p1ss

EDIT : why would they be illegal anyway

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies