• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Should There Be Holocaust Laws For Ireland?

Golah veNekhar

Recalling that Herzl's key insight was that antisemitism could not be defeated or cured, only avoided. Or put another way, there will always be pond-life like you, Rasherhash, there's not much that can be done about that. - But Israel, the Jewish homeland ultimately circumvents you, and people like you, with ideas like you, and with sentiment like yours, thus arises the need to always unapologetically defend it with unapologetic resourcefulness.
Herzl was never a Zionist in the sense that you are- "the bride is beautiful indeed but she is taken". He resigned from the World Zionist Congress after the refusal of empty land in Africa (which is when Zionism took it's genocidal turn). Herzl believed everything that anti-Semites more or less said about Jews, or at least the intelligent ones, and he blamed this on Jews having cultural pathologies from living in diaspora and if they could only have their own nation things would be fine and the Jews could prove they are "good Europeans". His Zionism which is radically different from yours was an actual reaction to real anti-Semitism- not Jeremy Corbyn or Rashers want to put us in ovens hysterics but the real thing. He also though blamed Jews themselves for this sometimes very justly and sometimes very unjustly, but he put their behavior down to living in an Exilic condition. There never was an Exile by the Romans though- or by the Arabs. Eretz Israel remained genetically more or less the same since the time of Christ to the start of Zionist colonization.

The Zionist entity is pretty much a serious block to Jews living normally with non-Jews- both in Eretz Israel and increasingly outside. This is not because of rising "anti-Semitism", it is because increasingly the horrific nightmare of what the indigenous population have suffered, are suffering and going to suffer if Zionism as an ideology is not extinguished is coming out drip by slow drip by slow drip- even in the United States.

Golah veNekhar

For one thing, violence between gentiles and Jews seems to predate Christianity. So it would be unfair to blame it all on Christianity.
I was not blaming it on Christianity. However did you know at one point that the Romans kicked out the Jews for their over zealous proselytizing? This was before Christianity became a thing as such. Large parts of Judaism were the Salafi-Jihadism of the ancient world for a long time. Both Rabbinic Judaism and Christianity were rejections of Jewish Jihadism, but both came at by very different angles.

roc_

For one thing, violence between gentiles and Jews seems to predate Christianity. So it would be unfair to blame it all on Christianity.
You are another one.

Antisemitism seems to have originated on the top of a hill just outside the city walls of first century Jerusalem where the Romans promulgated propaganda that they were not responsible for Jesus' death, that the Jews were the real villains. This propaganda was designed to pit the early Christians against the Jews.

To take a snapshot of what ensued, also taking the opportunity to highlight one of your compadres lies, above, here are a couple of pages oriented around the happening in Milan in the fourth century - A Concise History of American Antisemitism - Robert Michael - Google Books Extract

Btw it is precisely the Pre Vatican 2 "christian" persecution of Jews that inspired your fellow sectarian poster to create the online personas Ratio Et Fides and Sword of St. Catherine. Just a different way of twisting the knife of historical persecutions, to add to the present day persecutions, as say poster Rasherhash chooses the Nazi era of persecution, towards the same ends.

parentheses

I was not blaming it on Christianity. However did you know at one point that the Romans kicked out the Jews for their over zealous proselytizing? This was before Christianity became a thing as such. Large parts of Judaism were the Salafi-Jihadism of the ancient world for a long time. Both Rabbinic Judaism and Christianity were rejections of Jewish Jihadism, but both came at by very different angles.
The ancient writers,(who I think were pagan) claimed the Jews killed tens of thousands of Gentiles in Cyprus and Libya in orgies of violence that would make ISIS seem like boy scouts.

Golah veNekhar

Recalling that Herzl's key insight was that antisemitism could not be defeated or cured, only avoided. Or put another way, there will always be pond-life like you, Rasherhash, there's not much that can be done about that. - But Israel, the Jewish homeland ultimately circumvents you, and people like you, with ideas like you, and with sentiment like yours, thus arises the need to always unapologetically defend it with unapologetic resourcefulness.
Yeah Margret Hodge and Jonathan Sacks while of course choosing not to live in Eretz Israel see things that way. And of course have the Jewish am ha'aretz do their dirty work for them in the wealthiest and close to the most socially unjust if not THE socially unjust state within the Green Line in the region. I am though an anti-Semite for wanting Jewish families to sit down in Jaffa and Jerusalem as a matter of course to the type of meals that are taken for granted in the Islamic of Iran. I don't want to see hungry Jewish or elderly people in Eretz Israel and this makes me an anti-Semite. Forgetting the indigenous both within and outside of the Green Line there is another Israel who's interests are primarily scraping by, it is this "Israel" who are subjected to the most psycho propaganda, it is this "Israel" who is shoved into the front lines against the indigenous population.

Zionism essentially means that both Jew and Goy, Goy and Jew, from North Africa and the Middle East should pay until who knows when for stuff that was done and stuff that is debatable in Europe? What is more the implication is that North African and Middle Eastern Jewry should live in wretched poverty with extremely few educational chances in order to have a Shoah Survival Centre ready for European Jews who might act the maggot to the point that people want to Shoah them.

Golah veNekhar

The ancient writers,(who I think were pagan) claimed the Jews killed tens of thousands of Gentiles in Cyprus and Libya in orgies of violence that would make ISIS seem like boy scouts.
Ancient accounts are always exaggerated wildly however there was such a thing a Jewish Salafi-Jihadism stretching back.

Golah veNekhar

roc_

:sick:

Now back to regurgitating the vile David Sheen - David Sheen knows what it takes to demonize Israel

It's literally endless.

You know, daily reading the likes of you and Rasherhash and the rest of you I understand better and better Herzl's insight about antisemitism, and the wide corroboration of it by men like our own Michael Davit.

And how more than a century later, absolutely nothing has changed (except the means for communicating these mob incitements have got more sophisticated).

Daily I appreciate more, reading your antisemitic bile, the case for Zionism being moral and just, and why it deserves the support of the whole civilised world, and that is even when set beside the terrible consequences for both Jews and Palestinians of the conflict that the Mufti succeeded in turning the situation to.

Back to this thread, it is obvious the law would be useless against your type, and your intentions. The only solution to it is swift repatriation of Jews to Israel when eventually your vile, hateful words, sentiment and incitements become manifest. You demonstrate how that option must be always, always kept in reserve.

Golah veNekhar

:sick:

Now back to regurgitating the vile David Sheen - David Sheen knows what it takes to demonize Israel

It's literally endless.

You know, daily reading the likes of you and Rasherhash and the rest of you I understand better and better Herzl's insight about antisemitism, and the wide corroboration of it by men like our own Michael Davit.

And how more than a century later, absolutely nothing has changed (except the means for communicating these mob incitements have got more sophisticated).

Daily I appreciate more, reading your antisemitic bile, the case for Zionism being moral and just, and why it deserves the support of the whole civilised world, and that is even when set beside the terrible consequences for both Jews and Palestinians of the conflict that the Mufti succeeded in turning the situation to.

Back to this thread, it is obvious the law would be useless against your type, and your intentions. The only solution to it is swift repatriation of Jews to Israel when eventually your vile, hateful words, sentiment and incitements become manifest. You demonstrate how that option must be always, always kept in reserve.
Blaming the "Mufti" for the conflict let alone the situation now is as retarded as believing Paisley Mor blaming the Troubles on the Jesuits back in the 1980s. I keep saying to you get know real Palestinians not just bought off creeps or neurotics afraid if their shadows are "anti-semitic"- the actual am ha'aretz.

LOL David Sheen glosses over the questions of Middle Eastern and Northern African Jewry. He glosses over a lot but given the situation is he pretty honest- he is as honest as anyone in the horror show. You don't notice things in front of your eyes a lot of the time. This is true of everyone.

Last edited:

Golah veNekhar

Occasionally I Jew bait but before you use that as you will, I only Jew bait when I think it will do some Jews genuine good- what about all the times you and Speedfreak have expressed deep loathing and hatred towards others? Because no Goy has shown Christian love towards you honestly have got yourself in a situation where you really believe that the "Mufti" is the cause of all the problems- and by showing Christian love I mean putting the foot down hard form time to time. How did you get this point? Honestly? Your sentiments roc are vile and hateful if you look at the reality.

roc_

I'm not engaging with such stupid, base, lying, hateful nonsense anymore.

But it does illustrate the topic of this thread, whether laws against Holocaust denial are necessary in this country?

And the fact is that if you read the posts of people like Rasherhash or Golah, you understand that their Holocaust denial is first and foremost a method of attacking Israel and Jews.

Their denial of the Holocaust, competition of victimhood, and demonisation of Israel, paints a monstrous, abominable people. That is what it is all about. - A people who invent or exaggerate their own martyrdom, in order to overshadow others’ martyrdom, and the whole thing in the interest of an illegitimate and deeply guilty state, which is Israel.

Their aim is to present Israel as illegitimate, and present "arguments" that justify wider hatred of Israel's people (and their elected leaders).

So, the question becomes, do we have Israel's back or not? Will we try and do something to protect her from this onslaught that is originating in our own country and our own people?

Maybe the law is not the correct device to use, I accept there are dangers in it, but there should be something done. Unless we actually agree with the likes of Rasherhash or Golah, and are doing the usual base Oirish thing of keeeping the head down and saying nothing.

Whereas you don't have to look far to find intelligent people who deeply understand the need to speak up and do something about these type of phenomena that target Israel and her Jews. - For example, looking across the water at ex-President Obama and taking a little extract of one of his speeches on the subject:

"... As a senator, I spoke to Israeli troops on the Lebanese border. I visited with families who’ve known the terror of rocket fire in Sderot. And that’s why, as President, I have provided critical funding to deploy the Iron Dome system that has intercepted rockets that might have hit homes and hospitals and schools in that town and in others. Now our assistance is expanding Israel’s defensive capabilities, so that more Israelis can live free from the fear of rockets and ballistic missiles. Because no family, no citizen, should live in fear.

And just as we’ve been there with our security assistance, we've been there through our diplomacy. When the Goldstone report unfairly singled out Israel for criticism, we challenged it. When Israel was isolated in the aftermath of the flotilla incident, we supported them. When the Durban conference was commemorated, we boycotted it, and we will always reject the notion that Zionism is racism.

When one-sided resolutions are brought up at the Human Rights Council, we oppose them. When Israeli diplomats feared for their lives in Cairo, we intervened to save them. When there are efforts to boycott or divest from Israel, we will stand against them. And whenever an effort is made to de-legitimize the state of Israel, my administration has opposed them. So there should not be a shred of doubt by now -- when the chips are down, I have Israel’s back..."

So where do we really stand? Have we got Israel's back or not?

Or have we rather got the terrorists backs? And the backs of other groups who also outright reject Israel’s right to exist, like BDS? And the backs of idiot sectarian pond-life like the above posters?

Last edited:

PAGE61

But it does illustrate the topic of this thread, whether laws against Holocaust denial are necessary in this country?

And the fact is that if you read the posts of people like Rasherhash or Golah, you understand that their Holocaust denial is first and foremost a method of attacking Israel and Jews.

Their denial of the Holocaust, competition of victimhood, and demonisation of Israel, paints a monstrous, abominable people. That is what it is all about. - A people who invent or exaggerate their own martyrdom, in order to overshadow others’ martyrdom, and the whole thing in the interest of an illegitimate and deeply guilty state, which is Israel.

Their aim is to present Israel as illegitimate, and present "arguments" that justify wider hatred of Israel's people (and their elected leaders).

So, the question becomes, do we have Israel's back or not? Will we try and do something to protect her from this onslaught that is originating in our own country and our own people?

Maybe the law is not the correct device to use, I accept there are dangers in it, but there should be something done. Unless we actually agree with the likes of Rasherhash or Golah, and are doing the usual base Oirish thing of keeeping the head down and saying nothing.

Whereas you don't have to look far to find intelligent people who deeply understand the need to speak up and do something about these type of phenomena that target Israel and her Jews. - For example, looking across the water at ex-President Obama and taking a little extract of one of his speeches on the subject:

"... As a senator, I spoke to Israeli troops on the Lebanese border. I visited with families who’ve known the terror of rocket fire in Sderot. And that’s why, as President, I have provided critical funding to deploy the Iron Dome system that has intercepted rockets that might have hit homes and hospitals and schools in that town and in others. Now our assistance is expanding Israel’s defensive capabilities, so that more Israelis can live free from the fear of rockets and ballistic missiles. Because no family, no citizen, should live in fear.

And just as we’ve been there with our security assistance, we've been there through our diplomacy. When the Goldstone report unfairly singled out Israel for criticism, we challenged it. When Israel was isolated in the aftermath of the flotilla incident, we supported them. When the Durban conference was commemorated, we boycotted it, and we will always reject the notion that Zionism is racism.

When one-sided resolutions are brought up at the Human Rights Council, we oppose them. When Israeli diplomats feared for their lives in Cairo, we intervened to save them. When there are efforts to boycott or divest from Israel, we will stand against them. And whenever an effort is made to de-legitimize the state of Israel, my administration has opposed them. So there should not be a shred of doubt by now -- when the chips are down, I have Israel’s back..."

Or have we rather got the terrorists backs? And the backs of other groups who also outright reject Israel’s right to exist, like BDS? And the backs of idiot sectarian pond-life like the above posters?

NO
we do not . The vast majority of the people of Ireland see israel as an apartheid state .

You are the one who keeps bring up misinformation about anti Jewish etc...Do you not get it ?, we are appalled by the killing by the IDF and we are horrified at the treatment of the people of Palestine .

Do you not realise ..if the Germans or the people of the isle of man were doing what israel is doing to another country ..we would be appalled.

The only Terrorists are the ones doing the killing and the land grabbing..it is wrong

Clanrickard

NO
we do not . The vast majority of the people of Ireland see israel as an apartheid state .
Then they are wrong.

rem81

Occasionally I Jew bait but before you use that as you will, I only Jew bait when I think it will do some Jews genuine good- what about all the times you and Speedfreak have expressed deep loathing and hatred towards others? Because no Goy has shown Christian love towards you honestly have got yourself in a situation where you really believe that the "Mufti" is the cause of all the problems- and by showing Christian love I mean putting the foot down hard form time to time. How did you get this point? Honestly? Your sentiments roc are vile and hateful if you look at the reality.
Well said. It's funny because many extreme Israelis want to burn churches down and kick Chriatiabs out. What is your dog

Golah veNekhar

While I think it is extremely difficult to have certainty about what went on I do not deny the Shoah. Even when I did believe that there were no gas chambers used for the purposes of killing I did not deny that the treatment of innocent Jews, many of them staunch German Patriots, by the Hitler regime was grossly immoral. Here is what I think went on basically though I will change my mind if I here a convincing case against his arguments (David Cole is not really in the Revisionist camp anymore though he correctly still disputes a lot of the details of the official story):

https://soundcloud.com/jim-goad/ep20

There is no doubt that Zionism uses the Shoah for it's own purposes just as there is no doubt that the Zionist movement both in Palestine and outside of it ignores the real and very genuine plight of a so very many of the Jewish survivors of the Shoah (on a wider note one of the things that is most disturbing at "Israel" is the large amount of horrific poverty among elderly Jews in general). Unlike Ireland4Israel I am concerned about the actual Jewish victims of the Shoah and the Jewish elderly of Eretz Israel more generally. I do contribute to charities over there that help however ultimately the only real available solution to their plight would the establishment of a democratic state over there based on Islamic values. Muslims are rightfully horrified when they discover how Westerns so very often treat their elderly.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/one-third-of-american-holocaust-survivors-live-in-poverty-1.5767436

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/12122754/Tens-of-thousands-of-Israeli-Holocaust-survivors-are-living-in-abject-poverty.html

"Shred the disgraceful constitution
Which imposed degradation and humiliation
And deterred us from restoring justice."

Victory to the Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel!

RasherHash

Do you even have the cop-on to realise your demonisation of posters here is the very same as the nazi demonisation of 1930/40s Jews.

Calling nice people 'pondlife' is not nice at all little roc_ :wink:

Golah veNekhar

Well said. It's funny because many extreme Israelis want to burn churches down and kick Chriatiabs out. What is your dog
The Zohar which is one of Rabbinic Judaism's most holy books in places Muslims as being "under the wing of the Shekhinah" which means basically they have the stature of a convert to Judaism (the Rabbis had placed by that time a lot of laws discriminating against converts) and regards Muslims alone among the Goyim as fully human. It has changed a bit now since "Christian Zionism" really got off the ground in the 1980s but the Zionists until the 80s basically used to go after Palestinian Christians in particular. The Religious Zionist Ultras still do because well under Jewish Religious Law if you are in charge of a country you should knock down all the Churches but you are still allowed to have Mosques there.

You should check out the below essay written by the leading Jewish academic in Jewish studies in the English speaking world about the Zohar and non-Jews. It also briefly deals with the status of Muslims in the Zohar. The thing is that Mr Simurgh (I call roc that because the Simurgh is the name for the Roc which is a mythological bird in Iranian mythology) and Clan know extremely little, almost nothing, about Jewish history, and what they think they know is either wrong or distorted.

http://www.academia.edu/3331403/Ontology_Alterity_and_Ethics_in_Kabbalistic_Anthropology

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies