• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Should There Be Holocaust Laws For Ireland?

rem81

The Zohar which is one of Rabbinic Judaism's most holy books in places Muslims as being "under the wing of the Shekhinah" which means basically they have the stature of a convert to Judaism (the Rabbis had placed by that time a lot of laws discriminating against converts) and regards Muslims alone among the Goyim as fully human. It has changed a bit now since "Christian Zionism" really got off the ground in the 1980s but the Zionists until the 80s basically used to go after Palestinian Christians in particular. The Religious Zionist Ultras still do because well under Jewish Religious Law if you are in charge of a country you should knock down all the Churches but you are still allowed to have Mosques there.

You should check out the below essay written by the leading Jewish academic in Jewish studies in the English speaking world about the Zohar and non-Jews. It also briefly deals with the status of Muslims in the Zohar. The thing is that Mr Simurgh (I call roc that because the Simurgh is the name for the Roc which is a mythological bird in Iranian mythology) and Clan know extremely little, almost nothing, about Jewish history, and what they think they know is either wrong or distorted.

http://www.academia.edu/3331403/Ontology_Alterity_and_Ethics_in_Kabbalistic_Anthropology
Very interesting pdf ill be passing that onto others.

Jewish extremists' leader: Christians are 'blood sucking vampires' who should be expelled from Israel - Israel News - Haaretz.com

Clanrickard

The Zohar which is one of Rabbinic Judaism's most holy books in places Muslims as being "under the wing of the Shekhinah" which means basically they have the stature of a convert to Judaism (the Rabbis had placed by that time a lot of laws discriminating against converts) and regards Muslims alone among the Goyim as fully human. It has changed a bit now since "Christian Zionism" really got off the ground in the 1980s but the Zionists until the 80s basically used to go after Palestinian Christians in particular. The Religious Zionist Ultras still do because well under Jewish Religious Law if you are in charge of a country you should knock down all the Churches but you are still allowed to have Mosques there.

You should check out the below essay written by the leading Jewish academic in Jewish studies in the English speaking world about the Zohar and non-Jews. It also briefly deals with the status of Muslims in the Zohar. The thing is that Mr Simurgh (I call roc that because the Simurgh is the name for the Roc which is a mythological bird in Iranian mythology) and Clan know extremely little, almost nothing, about Jewish history, and what they think they know is either wrong or distorted.

http://www.academia.edu/3331403/Ontology_Alterity_and_Ethics_in_Kabbalistic_Anthropology

Golah veNekhar

There is a legal paramilitary movement over there called Yad L'Achim who while they also do a line in stopping Jews marrying indigenous Palestinians whatever there Religion are primarily about opposing Christianity by any means necessary, they have one supporter on here, though they have been involved in bombing Churches in the past today Lehava the organization you linked to the article about are even more psycho.

RasherHash

Clanrickard please break down what in that post what you found to be anti-Semitic.
He thinks anybody who disagrees with zionazi oppression is antisemitic :rolleyes2:

RasherHash

It would be crazy to make laws which prevented people from telling the truth about a subject that so many lies have been told about...

On Thursday, Morris announced a sequel: Cilka’s Journey, which will be published in October, with its proposed cover proclaiming that it is “based on a true love story”. Cilka, based on the real life of Cecília Kováčová, was a character in The Tattooist of Auschwitz; in the novel, Cilka was 16 in 1942 when she entered Auschwitz, where she was forced to become the commandant’s sex slave.

But responding to the announcement of the new book on Thursday, the Auschwitz Memorial said that “the story of Cilka was one of the most questionable parts” of the novel. The memorial had previously identified Cilka’s storyline as “the major point of concern” in December, saying: “The sexual relationship described in the book between the head of the camp SS-Obersturmführer Johann Schwarzhuber and the Jewish female prisoner Cilka … in practice, the possibility of maintaining such a long relationship … and, according to the book, a semi-explicit relationship between a Jewish female prisoner and high-ranking member of the SS hierarchy was nonexistent. The disclosure of such a relationship would have involved an accusation of race dishonour … and severe punishment for the SS man.”
The Tattooist of Auschwitz sequel prompts concern from camp memorial | Books | The Guardian

Golah veNekhar

He thinks anybody who disagrees with zionazi oppression is antisemitic :rolleyes2:
I don't think he cares one way or the other about the situation in Palestine. He admitted in one post that he sees anything that annoys either Leftists or Muslims is good. He is trolling in the classic definition.

Golah veNekhar

So, the question becomes, do we have Israel's back or not? Will we try and do something to protect her from this onslaught that is originating in our own country and our own people?

Maybe the law is not the correct device to use, I accept there are dangers in it, but there should be something done. Unless we actually agree with the likes of Rasherhash or Golah, and are doing the usual base Oirish thing of keeeping the head down and saying nothing.

Whereas you don't have to look far to find intelligent people who deeply understand the need to speak up and do something about these type of phenomena that target Israel and her Jews. - For example, looking across the water at ex-President Obama and taking a little extract of one of his speeches on the subject:

Or have we rather got the terrorists backs? And the backs of other groups who also outright reject Israel’s right to exist, like BDS? And the backs of idiot sectarian pond-life like the above posters?
I could live with Shlomo Sand's two state solution quite merrily as could most of those involved in BDS. I see the right wing of Habash and that includes the neurotic Jews (I don't consider Shlomo Sand as neurotic at all) as part of the solution and not part of the problem. However Israel being a state for all it's citizens as opposed to a Jewish state would be Zionism's collapse as you well know. The concept of Israel being the state of a Muslim in Jaffa much more than the state of Sheldon Adelson is horrific for you.

What does having Israel's back even mean? I have the back of working class Mizrahi and Beta Israel Jewish mums who are grounded down by worries about feeding their families and heating the flat in winter, I have the back of the elderly survivors of Hitler's camps forced to rummage through trash just to eat even more so. Ireland4Israel could not care less about these Jews. I also have the back of the Yahya Sinwar wing of Hamas, Islamic Jihad in Palestine and the Northern Branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel (which is an illegal organization). I do not see any contradiction in this.

For you having Israel's back is not having the back of the am ha'aretz of Eretz Israel even if they are Jewish- even if they are Jewish and half starving. Even if they are Jewish half starving and survivors of Hitler's camps (and the other Irish Jewish Zionists are no different as far as I can tell). It is something else. Among the rabidly Zionist Goy it is other things again. Obama bent over to Zionism like no other US President and yet no other US was as demonized by Zionism as he. The rank and file Zionist Goy by the way are generally extremely dim.

Golah veNekhar

#jewhatred
You are aware that the carefully crafted for maximum deniability under circumstances Apartheid system in Palestine discriminates at times viciously against brown and black Jews? The system of so-called "Vocational Schools" was set up long before the occupation of Gaza and the West Bank to deny educational opportunites to North African and Levantine Jewry and even more sinisterly to dumb them down. You have Apartheid right there even without getting into the treatment of the indigenous population.

I do not think you Clanrickard are guilty of Jew hatred. However you certainly have no "ahavath Yisrael". Indifference towards groups you are not a part of is one thing, however your indifference towards Jewry is flat out sociopathic or maybe even psychopathic. Jews do not exist as people in their own right for you- they are just objects for you to use in your private little war against Muslims and the Left. Even at my most Jew baiting I am aware that I am addressing "Thous" and not "Its", fellow creatures who have as much right to existence for their own sake as I do- persons and not objects.

One in four Jewish women in Britain will suffer full on domestic violence in her life time. Before Zionism this was not the case. The support for the violence against the indigenous population of Palestine by Jews does not remain at just that, the process of brutalization spreads out creating very many Jewish victims. Objectively speaking by supporting Zionism you are supporting the blacking of eyes and the breaking of bones of Jewish women in Britain. The sociopathic or psychopathic indifference to Jews on the part of the intensely cruel Goyish cheer leaders of the Zionist project disgusts me to the core of my being.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/one-in-four-jewish-women-suffer-abuse-in-the-home-1.21790

roc_

I could live with Shlomo Sand's two state solution quite merrily as could most of those involved in BDS...
I don't doubt it.

The only reason though is because Shlomo Sands denies that Jews have any historical, moral and other rights and attachments to the land.

This of course is the central issue that the Israelis have in peace negotiations. Official Israel has always recognised Palestinian Arab historical, moral and other rights and attachments to the land in any negotiations they have had with them, while the Arab leadership purport that Jews have no similar claim.

Shlomo Sands further says Israel is "one of the most racist societies in the western world". And then he wrote a book, 'How I Stopped Being a Jew...' (which I know you would have been just delighted with).

But his central attraction for serious, base, "thinking" antisemites is his claim that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Khazars (and he throws a strop when faced with contrary genetic and other evidence.)

E.g. The Origin Of Non-Semitic Jews | Rense.com
Long Live The Khazaria Empire - Not! | Rense.com
The History Of The House Of Rothschild | Rense.com

People can have a read of the above articles and corroborate exactly what it is that these kind of people (like yourself) are really interested in, what is their intent, what is their sentiment. And then judge whether that is something conducive to any kind of long-term peace (at least a peace that does not involve the vanquishing in one way or another of one side.)

Golah veNekhar

I don't doubt it.

The only reason though is because Shlomo Sands denies that Jews have any historical, moral and other rights and attachments to the land.

This of course is the central issue that the Israelis have in peace negotiations. Official Israel has always recognised Palestinian Arab historical, moral and other rights and attachments to the land in any negotiations they have had with them, while the Arab leadership purport that Jews have no similar claim.

Shlomo Sands further says Israel is "one of the most racist societies in the western world". And then he wrote a book, 'How I Stopped Being a Jew...' (which I know you would have been just delighted with).

But his central attraction for serious, base, "thinking" antisemites is his claim that Ashkenazi Jews are descended from Khazars (and he throws a strop when faced with contrary genetic and other evidence.)

E.g. The Origin Of Non-Semitic Jews | Rense.com
Long Live The Khazaria Empire - Not! | Rense.com
The History Of The House Of Rothschild | Rense.com

People can have a read of the above articles and corroborate exactly what it is that these kind of people (like yourself) are really interested in, what is their intent, what is their sentiment. And then judge whether that is something conducive to any kind of long-term peace (at least a peace that does not involve the vanquishing in one way or another of one side.)
Not so fast there bucko- he believes that Israeli Jews given how things have worked themselves out do have a moral right to be where they are (I agree), he does not believe in "historical justice" and his disbelief in it works both ways.

Look in Israel they took a poll in which something like 33 per cent of the Jews questioned admitted to the Pollster that they were supportive of violence against African refugees simply for being African refugees- name me one other Western country where you would find that happening? Come on now....

You obviously have never read "The Invention of the Jewish People"- he does not say that Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the Khazars more or less. He says that the Yiddish Jews or the Ostjuden largely are and he draws a very clear distinction between the two groups. He says that Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of European converts. Do you know that at one point Jews were expelled from Rome because they were wrecking everyone's heads with their proselytizing? I first learned this in Peter Schafer's excellent book "Judeophobia: Attitudes Toward the Jews in the Ancient World" which though it papers over Jewish Jihadism in the antique world I still highly recommend.

Golah veNekhar

Sami Michael who is in my opinion a far superior novelist to that creep Amos Oz has called Israel THE most racist country in the Western world. Of course being an Iraqi Jew he would not be of much interest you. The Yiddish destruction of most of Northern African and Levantine superior Jewish cultures is one of the most horrific crimes of Zionism. Yanshuf who is himself half North African has attempted to justify it because if you do not justify it than the treatment of the indigenous population in the name of Western "progress" becomes a lot harder to justify. Tolle Lege:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/most-israeli-jews-agree-africans-are-a-cancer/

https://972mag.com/author-sami-michael-israel-is-the-most-racist-state-in-the-industrialized-world/52602/

You do not understand clearly the point he was making in "How I stopped being a Jew". Shlomo Sand still calls himself an Israeli Patriot- you do not of course consider he can be such a thing because his Patriotism extends to a sense of national duty towards the "Arab Israelis". He does not believe in Hashem, I think he is wrong not to but such his life. Notions of secular Jewish identity arose out of anti-Semitism though they have been reinforced by Zionism. He doesn't have any respect for anti-Semites and though an Israeli Patriot he doesn't believe in Zionist ideology. Given all those circumstances he sees for him to identify as a Jew would be to be silly at least if not stupid. He is by the way the darling of the Non-Zionist Religious Jewish Right in Britain because they see themselves as British in nationality and Jews in term of Religion.

roc_

Utter Bol**** .

People are disgusted at the apartheid state and its tactics.. so stop trying to call a spade something else
Oh christ, that's rich coming from you.

BTW, I stand by the truth..the IRA were not terrorists
And as for this apartheid "spade" of yours:

[video=youtube;f9n3bmFyZ34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9n3bmFyZ34[/video]

Golah veNekhar

Oh christ, that's rich coming from you.

And as for this apartheid "spade" of yours:
Of course Zionism is far worse than Apartheid South Africa- when was the last time the Zionist State built housing for indigenous Palestinian citizens for instance. Approximately half of "Arab Israelis" rely on charity from the rest of the region just to be able eat and heat their houses and flats in winter. Of course Ezra Levant who runs "Rebel Media" is a Jewish Zionist Ultra who is infamous for losing presenters by being overly authoritarian.

rem81

Of course Zionism is far worse than Apartheid South Africa- when was the last time the Zionist State built housing for indigenous Palestinian citizens for instance. Approximately half of "Arab Israelis" rely on charity from the rest of the region just to be able eat and heat their houses and flats in winter. Of course Ezra Levant who runs "Rebel Media" is a Jewish Zionist Ultra who is infamous for losing presenters by being overly authoritarian.
At least it was not considered racist to criticise the Apartheid state. Its funny that both the south africans and Israelis are fond of the land without a people phrase.

Dame_Enda

Like Marlene Dietrich and Greta Garbo who turned against the government of their native country, many liberal Jews are turning against the Zionazi regime that pretends to speak for all Jews but only speaks for ultra nationalist ones.

Golah veNekhar

At least it was not considered racist to criticise the Apartheid state. Its funny that both the south africans and Israelis are fond of the land without a people phrase.
Apartheid South Africa never virtue signaled and never was disingenuous. The Zionist project is addicted to virtue signalling and is out and out disingenuous. I am trying to fine the lecture but the Israeli Jewish dissident Gideon Levy has pointed out that there have been brutal occupations in the past but never has there been an occupation where the occupiers painted themselves as the victims.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies