Simon Harris Espouses Coercion And Forced Medical Intervention On Healthy Children

soubresauts

With the latest medical fascism calamity in California, Bobby Kennedy Jr, standing outside the Governor's office in Sacramento, addresses a crowd of supporters. It is probably the greatest political speech you'll ever hear:

It's all the more remarkable because on this occasion Kennedy effectively overcomes his unfortunate voice condition (spasmodic dysphonia).

You may be thinking that California going down the tubes, with its once-great cities in a mess, is far away from us. Be assured that Harris and Varadkar are looking to Big Pharma-controlled California as a model for Ireland.

Jab-happy jumped-up journalist Harris has become a true believer in the great new vaccination religion as enunciated by would-be journalist and jumped-up scientist David Robert Grimes. Just believe (in vaccines), and you will be saved. Just like the sick people of California.

Destiny's Soldier

With the latest medical fascism calamity in California, Bobby Kennedy Jr, standing outside the Governor's office in Sacramento, addresses a crowd of supporters. It is probably the greatest political speech you'll ever hear:

It's all the more remarkable because on this occasion Kennedy effectively overcomes his unfortunate voice condition (spasmodic dysphonia).

You may be thinking that California going down the tubes, with its once-great cities in a mess, is far away from us. Be assured that Harris and Varadkar are looking to Big Pharma-controlled California as a model for Ireland.

Jab-happy jumped-up journalist Harris has become a true believer in the great new vaccination religion as enunciated by would-be journalist and jumped-up scientist David Robert Grimes. Just believe (in vaccines), and you will be saved. Just like the sick people of California.
Spectacular from RFK Jr.
What a champion. Up there with JFK's speech on secret societies.

There is so many billions of dollars tied up in vaccines that it would not surprise me if RFK Jr. pays with his life for trying to wake up the sleeping masses.

I mean the University of Alaska recently produced a study on the collapse of WTC7 stating whatever brought down that building on 9/11 2001 it certainly wasn't because of fire. The media are liars and lie continuously.

Dreaded_Estate

Spectacular from RFK Jr.
What a champion. Up there with JFK's speech on secret societies.

There is so many billions of dollars tied up in vaccines that it would not surprise me if RFK Jr. pays with his life for trying to wake up the sleeping masses.

I mean the University of Alaska recently produced a study on the collapse of WTC7 stating whatever brought down that building on 9/11 2001 it certainly wasn't because of fire. The media are liars and lie continuously.
You are nuts

Destiny's Soldier

The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11, contrary to the conclusions of NIST and private engineering firms that studied the collapse. The secondary conclusion of our study is that the collapse of WTC 7 was a global failure involving the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building.
Here's a 126 page document to substantiate it.

I don't give a flying f**k who says I'm nuts. It means absolutely nothing. The media are liars and politicians are liars both in the pockets of entities who do not have the people's interest at heart.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies