Sindo aims its sewer pumps at Morgan Kelly

Tomas Mor

Morgan Kelly is under severe attack to day by Sindo. Several of it's heavy pounders round on him, Liam Collins, Harris etc. They even describe his house, his dog, and he collecting children from school. Also his salary - less than what a lot of TD earn ! He is even blamed for causing middle class house losses by his seminal article in 2006 when he ( CORRECTLY) predicted that house prices would fall by 50% at least. Does any good person like Kelly deserve this vitriolic attack by the comic that is Sindo, who fuelled property boom with property supplements, socialite writers talking about Dallas style pads of the great and the good,and backed Bertie shamelessly probably on orders of Sir Anto. They do not like the truth,and how glad I am I have not bought it for past 10 years - I glance at it on net.

http://www.independent.ie/opinion/analysis/just-who-is-morgan-kelly-2419341.html

Last edited:

Clanrickard

Morgan Kelly is under severe attack to day by Sindo. Several of it's heavy pounders round on him, Liam Collins, Harris etc. They even describe his house, his dog, and he collecting children from school. Also his salary - less than what a lot of TD earn ! He is even blamed for causing middle class house losses by his seminal article in 2006 when he ( CORRECTLY) predicted that house prices would fall by 50% at least. Does any good person like Kelly deserve this vitriolic attack by the comic that is Sindo, who fuelled property boom with property supplements, socialite writers talking about Dallas style pads of the great and the good,and backed Bertie shamelessly probably on ordersw of Sir Anto. They do not like the truth,and how gald I am I have not bought it for past 10 years - I glance at it on net !

Just who is Morgan Kelly?

He is also lauded as a hero in a few articles as well.

He3

If so, reason enough to turn your back on the paper.

A guy tries to point out risk, takes the hassle of going public, from which he cannot gain personally afaics, is shown to be right on the issues within his area of expertise, and this is the treatment from Ireland's biggest selling broadsheet?

No thanks. Better things to do with €2.50 than pay for their agenda.

feenafawl

Why do people still support this rag? There really is no excuse to justify the purchase of a shambolic collection of terrible journalism

Tigris Celtica

He is also lauded as a hero in a few articles as well.
As he should be. He was absolutely correct in 2006 and he's absolutely correct now.

The fact that Zanu FF and their puppets in the Sindo don't like the truth is why they're attacking him now.

wombat

No thanks. Better things to do with €2.50 than pay for their agenda.
My father figured that out 20 years ago when it cost a lot less:lol:

Mushroom

Morgan Kelly is under severe attack to day by Sindo. Several of it's heavy pounders round on him, Liam Collins, Harris etc. They even describe his house, his dog, and he collecting children from school. Also his salary - less than what a lot of TD earn ! He is even blamed for causing middle class house losses by his seminal article in 2006 when he ( CORRECTLY) predicted that house prices would fall by 50% at least.
He's being attacked by lightweights. If Kerrigan or Ross attacked him, them I'd be concerned, but the 'journos' involved are the bumfluff of their profession. Each of them has a number of generic abusive attack articles saved on their PCs that they customise for whatever target Aengus decrees should be attacked on a given Sunday.

Has Celia or Willie directed their bile-filled pea shooters at poor Morgan too, or are they being held in reserve for next week's follow up assault?

tribade

WOW, what an appalling piece of ............. well its certainly not journalism

civilserpant

The Indo vs Morgan Kelly - round 1 - sept 30th 2008... how right he was.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CCxv2ueiQ"]YouTube - Morgan Kelly PrimeTime 20080930[/ame]

Tomas Mor

Why do people still support this rag? There really is no excuse to justify the purchase of a shambolic collection of terrible journalism
I dont buy it - I glance at it on net,and when that stops i will still not buy it.

Miserable eFFer

Now €2.70, most expensive arsewipe to be had - there again I can walk a few yards and buy it for £1.50. Not the same value though with the demise of the property market.

irishpancake

Morgan Kelly is under severe attack to day by Sindo. Several of it's heavy pounders round on him, Liam Collins, Harris etc. They even describe his house, his dog, and he collecting children from school. Also his salary - less than what a lot of TD earn ! He is even blamed for causing middle class house losses by his seminal article in 2006 when he ( CORRECTLY) predicted that house prices would fall by 50% at least. Does any good person like Kelly deserve this vitriolic attack by the comic that is Sindo, who fuelled property boom with property supplements, socialite writers talking about Dallas style pads of the great and the good,and backed Bertie shamelessly probably on orders of Sir Anto. They do not like the truth,and how glad I am I have not bought it for past 10 years - I glance at it on net !

This is the link to the gutter-press story:

Just who is Morgan Kelly? - Analysis, Opinion - Independent.ie

culmore

Sindo is also trying to stir it again for Enda today, saying some FG TDs will vote for budget, anyone who votes for the budget and keeps Fianna Failure in power one day longer is guilty of Treason

Hooch

The sweetest thing about the next election is that sycophantic bottom feeder Harris getting thrown out of the Seanad.

Maybe when he isn't paid huge sums of money to do nothing all day he might have to avail of the public services he villifies so regularly.

Miserable eFFer

Morgan Kelly has been consistantly correct in his economic assessments. Then again the "Zombies" in the SinDo have their collective heads so far up the FF ass all they can see is the their own blindness to the obvious truth.

hammer

When did INM increase its prices. Daily paper €1.90 and Sindo €2.70

Boycott :)

They should get Morgan Kelly to do an article on how the INM Group went from a share price of €3.30 to 8 cent. How many directors resigned :)

Did they spot what was happening in the economy - NO
Did they spot the effect on advertising revenue - NO

Absolutely useless board. Rag Mag :)

an innocent abroad

Thanks civil serpant for that video. We should all forward it to the sindo just to remind them how far down the road they went with the F.F. lies.

Boy M5

Morgan Kelly is under severe attack to day by Sindo. Several of it's heavy pounders round on him, Liam Collins, Harris etc. They even describe his house, his dog, and he collecting children from school. Also his salary - less than what a lot of TD earn ! He is even blamed for causing middle class house losses by his seminal article in 2006 when he ( CORRECTLY) predicted that house prices would fall by 50% at least. Does any good person like Kelly deserve this vitriolic attack by the comic that is Sindo, who fuelled property boom with property supplements, socialite writers talking about Dallas style pads of the great and the good,and backed Bertie shamelessly probably on orders of Sir Anto. They do not like the truth,and how glad I am I have not bought it for past 10 years - I glance at it on net !

Appalling behaviour by that Nest of Vipers.

I criticised Kelly's piece (for timing & giving a handy cheat sheet / intellectual rigour to those fund managers who are just following the herd), but pointed out if he & others had been listened to earlier we wouldn't be in this McCreevy constructed mess.

Come on Anguished when are you, Brenny Hill, Dame Ruth Direly Predictable, Jody Corcoran & "Senator" (& former Peoples' Commisar) Harris going to go after McCreevy?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies