• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Sinn Féin accept that Kingsmill was morally wrong and sectarian

ItsEvolution

What has that to do with the thread - which is about Sinn Féin?

By all means start a thread about Gregory Campbell ....
Your one awful headcase, the man who derails every thread and posts anything he can that's anti SF.

easycal

They said it was why they were doing a u turn on the amnesty legislation the B.Liar government were forcing through Westminster - they "hadn't realised" there would be an across the board amnesty and wouldn't accept that soldiers and policemen should get the same treatment as the terrorists
If members of the security forces committed murder (and many of them either did it directly, or gave arms and info to the Loyalist groups) and they have managed to escape the mantra of a terrorist label just because they were employed by the government, why should they get away with it ... Either they are terrorists or they are not... how would you classify members of the army or police force that murdered nationalists ? Terrorists? While people like you have your hierachy of murderers, then SF will never accept the amnesty...

Cruimh

If members of the security forces committed murder (and many of them either did it directly, or gave arms and info to the Loyalist groups) and they have managed to escape the mantra of a terrorist label just because they were employed by the government, why should they get away with it ... Either they are terrorists or they are not... how would you classify members of the army or police force that murdered nationalists ? Terrorists? While people like you have your hierachy of murderers, then SF will never accept the amnesty...
Murder is murder.

Why should members of illegal organisations be treated more leniently for their crimes ?

Amnesty for all or amnesty for none.

Tiocfaidh_Armani

I would like to see loyalists condemn something of this nature. They never do and can't because it was there whole tactics. Murder random people to strike terror into the Catholic community. 100% sectarian and they lapped it up.

likesfish

A truth commission would be one way but I can't see anyone going for it :(.
Not sure what Martin had to lose at the Bloody Sunday enquiry the civillians were killed by british bullets.
the fact he was in a tower with "communist supplied zombie flying monkeys with lasers wouldn't change that fact"

easycal

Murder is murder.

Why should members of illegal organisations be treated more leniently for their crimes ?

Amnesty for all or amnesty for none.
And terrorism is terrorism, whether it comes from the IRA, or the British Army.
How many British Army Terrorists did time?

Cruimh

And terrorism is terrorism, whether it comes from the IRA, or the British Army.
How many British Army Terrorists did time?
Different area of debate - individuals within the BA were involved with terrorist organisations and participated in terrorist attacks. That doesn't make the British Army a Terrorist organisation any more than the RCC or the GAA should be regarded as terrorist organisations.

But can we get to the crunch...

amnesty for all or amnesty for none.

Why should - as you seem to be arguing - there only be amnesty for some ?

easycal

Different area of debate - individuals within the BA were involved with terrorist organisations and participated in terrorist attacks. That doesn't make the British Army a Terrorist organisation any more than the RCC or the GAA should be regarded as terrorist organisations.

Right now, we have Mrs Travers (and rightly in my opinion) looking for answers, and justice for her sisters murder. Yeah, McArdle did time for supporting and collobratin in the attack, but she was not the trigger woman.
Mrs McArdle is looking for the murders to be tried , and while the GFA will allow the murderers avoid jail, at last it will be some form of justice and help her move on.
I have a very strong feeling on everyone being treated equally. I want to see the murdering bastards that killed friends of mine (civilains) being convicted of the crime of murder. i want to see the people who ordered them to shoot and kill civilians convicted of murder, regardless of rank or electoral status. I am not asking for them to be sent to prison, i want them all tarred as terrorist murderers and treated equally with the other terrorists.

And then, lets see who is left standing when the smoke clears... who is whiter than white.

Cruimh

Right now, we have Mrs Travers (and rightly in my opinion) looking for answers, and justice for her sisters murder. Yeah, McArdle did time for supporting and collobratin in the attack, but she was not the trigger woman.
Mrs McArdle is looking for the murders to be tried , and while the GFA will allow the murderers avoid jail, at last it will be some form of justice and help her move on.
I have a very strong feeling on everyone being treated equally. I want to see the murdering bastards that killed friends of mine (civilains) being convicted of the crime of murder. i want to see the people who ordered them to shoot and kill civilians convicted of murder, regardless of rank or electoral status. I am not asking for them to be sent to prison, i want them all tarred as terrorist murderers and treated equally with the other terrorists.

And then, lets see who is left standing when the smoke clears... who is whiter than white.
Amnesty for none then - Fair enough. It's SF wanting amnesty for their own that gets up my nose.

Kerrygold

Amnesty for none then - Fair enough. It's SF wanting amnesty for their own that gets up my nose.
Perhaps when the British government finally admit their part in directing a dirty war then something like that could be discussed. But why should nationalists/republicans offer amnesty when their is no admission of guilt.

Last edited:

Pat Mc Larnon

The Glenanne Gang and others operated under the instruction of the British Army. They were made up entirely of Crown Force personnel. Even a cursory glance at this particular gang indicates it was acting entirely as it was supposed to, at the behest of British military planners.

To them you can add control of the Mt Vernon UVF by Crown Force personnel and how they revamped the Shankill UDA through their operative Brian Nelson. The few bad apples nonsense is simply that.

death or glory

Plus I see,
poor auld Bazza who posted a video with a loaf of Kingsmill on top of his head on the anniversary of when his associated grouping PIRA carried out the sectarian assassination of ten innocent protestant workmen is standing for SF in the council elections.
SF selects McElduff for council election

Talk Back

Bullsh1t - the enemy British army are an army of occupation in Ireland - all they ever did is terrorise us Irish people.

British occupation in Ireland is enforced by the gun - if it wasn't, the parasite that is England would have been shown the door by us Irish a long time ago.

death or glory

I see Barry McElduff is going to top the poll in Omagh even after insulting the Kingsmill families.

belcoo666

Because as you well know only one side imposed an apartheid regime on their neighbours , your side .

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies