Sinn Fein delegation heading to Westminster to push for restablishment of Stormont institutions

ScoobyDoo

between the bridges

Shin flakes running to the mother of all Parliaments, lmfao...

between the bridges

Please please let us administer British rule in Stormont...

runwiththewind

SF should just walk away and let Con/DUP run all the UK.

PBP voter

It's actually embarrassing now. :lol:
It's not even worth bothering with.

It's a glorified council.

They could literally meet 12 times a year and that would be enough.

SgtBilko

SF should just walk away and let Con/DUP run all the UK.
For an Irish Republican party, they sure are showing a lot of interest/concern in British politics. Have you noticed any Unionist parties, ever, take any interest in events in the Dail?

No....nor me.

runwiththewind

For an Irish Republican party, they sure are showing a lot of interest/concern in British politics. Have you noticed any Unionist parties, ever, take any interest in events in the Dail?

No....nor me.
No, but they are about to start dojng Dublin's work for them and they don't realize it.

SgtBilko

No, but they are about to start dojng Dublin's work for them and they don't realize it.
In what way? You're not one of these eejits who seriously believes having the DUP holding such unprecedented levels of power, is a good thing for Irish Republicanism, are you? :lol: I have you down as being more intelligent than that.

vivabrigada

hollandia

This is brilliant stuff lads. "They think it's all over..."

I'm looking forward to a huge dose of schadenfreude in about 6 months time. There's no way Sammy or Gregory wont let the side down in that timeframe. Senior Hurling now lads, the British Press wont be like the newsletter.

*orders more popcorn

PBP voter

This is brilliant stuff lads. "They think it's all over..."

I'm looking forward to a huge dose of schadenfreude in about 6 months time. There's no way Sammy or Gregory wont let the side down in that timeframe. Senior Hurling now lads, the British Press wont be like the newsletter.

*orders more popcorn
That may well be but Stormont is still a glorified council that is a total rip-off to the people of NI.

It is beyond useless and has done nothing for the people of NI since it was setup.

Wrap it up and let them meet 12 times a year and have a few coffees plus a chat.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies