Sinn Féin Is Having a Good Brexit

Newrybhoy

So the Green party, Alliance party and er PBP dont have a say lol.

So PBP voters dont count???? This logic with SDLP and SF pricking around in recent yrs explains why PBP had an open goal from 2 yards out and managed to hit the corner flag.

I think you can count PBP as nationalist.

Alliance on the other hand are not. Nor are their supporters.

Golah veNekhar

The Alliance have some "soft green" united Irelanders- Anna Lo comes to mind. PBP are anti-GFA from an Irish Republican stand point. The other Trotskyite group is Unionist.

rem81

The Alliance have some "soft green" united Irelanders- Anna Lo comes to mind. PBP are anti-GFA from an Irish Republican stand point. The other Trotskyite group is Unionist.
are you REF?

de valera's' giddy goat

if by good you mean anonymous then that is the case. They are an irrelevance

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
Laughable isn't it, Solidarity even more unionist than FG !!

McSlaggart

I used to go to alliance party meetings.

[video=youtube;efHzGxEzDQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHzGxEzDQA[/video]

Newrybhoy

I used to go to alliance party meetings.

[video=youtube;efHzGxEzDQA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efHzGxEzDQA[/video]
Hmmm the Alliance in west Tyrone is a collosus.

I'm sure they were thrilled to hear your support for the PIRA.

McSlaggart

Hmmm the Alliance in west Tyrone is a collosus.

I'm sure they were thrilled to hear your support for the PIRA.
I was actually walking the streets of loyalist areas in the North east of the Island. I put on false glasses so no one could see how close my eyes was.

Newrybhoy

I was actually walking the streets of loyalist areas in the North east of the Island. I put on false glasses so no one could see how close my eyes was.
There are Catholics in Alliance, but they deplore the Provos.

bang bang

1) I'm not a supporter of SF.
2) I'm ignoring you because you are utterly cluesless.
3) to reiterate - the assembly has no function regarding calling a border poll or security. Paragraph breaks make no difference to your non-sequiters.
4)You have doubled down on your utter ignorance of the north, yet again. OKthankksbyenow.

clown.
Agree with that 100%

bang bang

Not to mention the fact that the Crocodiles have been around for 200 Million years,an awkward point for a Party like the DUP, with it's loony Bible Thumpers.
Brilliant hahahahahaha, the Duppers really are loopers.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I wouldn't trust the trots on the national question or much else for that matter.
You have a good point, PBP called for a Leave vote on Brexit - but now they are trying to sound anti Brexit !!

Talk Back

There are Catholics in Alliance, but they deplore the Provos.
You are clearly living in the past - the IRA won that war 20 years ago by making the British come to the table and sue for peace. What do you think the GFA is for, other than the reunification of Ireland through peaceful means???

The IRA brought your sectarian cesspit of an orange statelet to its knees.

The name of the game now is demographics - Irish people will be the VOTING majority in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland by 2022 - just a mere 36 months from now.

Irish people vote for Nationalist political parties - Unionists will soon be ruled by Irish people in the north.

And as sure as night follows day - the first chance we get, the people of this country, north and south, will vote the occupied 6 counties back into a reunified Ireland - AND the EU.

Just a few days ago on BBC radio, one of England's former Under-Secretaries in Ireland stated that Nationalists will be the majority in the occupied 6 counties of Ireland in 2 to 3 years. 44 minutes in. Talkback - 16/01/2019 - BBC Sounds

If Stormont is not up and running by 2022, there will NEVER ever be a Unionist pm in the north again.

Unionism in Ireland is FINISHED - we are going to make you ex-Unionists our bitches soon.

death or glory

We Brits won by bringing the paramilitaries to the table.
Well we put a lot of the terrorist scum under the table as well.

Talk Back

We Brits won by bringing the paramilitaries to the table.
Living is easy with eyes closed - misunderstanding all you see.

Let me explain post 195 to you Unionists in way you will understand - through a fable.

A frog is being slowly boiled alive. If that frog was put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out - but if the frog was put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

You Unionists are the fúcking frogs.

GDPR

Living is easy with eyes closed - misunderstanding all you see.

Let me explain post 195 to you Unionists in way you will understand - through a fable.

A frog is being slowly boiled alive. If that frog was put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out - but if the frog was put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death.

You Unionists are the fúcking frogs.

Let me explain everything to you republicans: Republican rebels have been getting battered by our glorious British selves for centuries.

death or glory

Let me explain everything to you republicans: Republican rebels have been getting battered by our glorious British selves for centuries.
800 years no.less.
They say practice makes perfect.