Sinn Féin Is Having a Good Brexit

Talk Back

Let me explain everything to you republicans: Republican rebels have been getting battered by our glorious British selves for centuries.
Someone is going to be in for a big surprise soon it seems.

Hahahahaha

rem81

Let me explain everything to you republicans: Republican rebels have been getting battered by our glorious British selves for centuries.
Innocent Irish men women and children you mean.

Talk Back

I imagine republican thugs are surprised every night their door gets smashed in and enter in the crown forces!
Poor locationally challenged Unionists trapped in Ireland.

The long kiss goodbye from the real British in Britain continues unabated.

Hahahahaha

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
800 years no.less.
They say practice makes perfect.
While the Prods are getting it longer from England, that's why they had to come to Ireland to escape famine and evictions in Scotland.

Niall996

800 years no.less.
They say practice makes perfect.
According to your new friend DoG, the 'crown' forces were practicing by using the stocks of the rifles on the RUC to run them out of the bogside in defence of Catholics. You two need to get your bitter hate stories more aligned gents.

Niall996

I imagine republican thugs are surprised every night their door gets smashed in and enter in the crown forces!
Over a thousand plus 'crown' forces had a very big surprise indeed. And a lot more of a surprise than having their door broken. And you lot are still falling apart, new mental cases arising daily. Thousands out there pushing themselves around minus their legs in their wheelchairs. Twice the BA came to Ireland in the 20th Century, both times you deliberately targeted innocent civilians and twice you were humiliated by the IRA. You came begging for an end to the war of independence and then came begging for the IRA to negotiate during the NI War. Haha, you thick uneducated cannon fodder clowns make me laugh.

Last edited:

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Did you demand security and protection for Nationalist voters in unionist areas where polling stations were situated in Fermanagh/Tyrone in the last election from your beloved clown forces?

Unionist newspapers reported at the time, Nationalists were intimidated outside of them and denied access by the mob.
Jeez, I haven't DEMANDED anything - just making an observation

I understand fully what paragraph breaks are. So you understand basic comprehension? Because there's little evidence that you do.

Suggest you start listening to people who know things rather than trying to tell them things from a position of demonstrably knowing fùck all squared.
Are you infallible or something - Basic Comprehension, would that be listening to someone who cant even spell clueless

hollandia

Are you infallible or something - Basic Comprehension, would that be listening to someone who cant even spell clueless
It would be listening to someone who actually knows something. Which apparently isn't you. At every turn you demonstrate ignorance of the actual fundamental facts.

It would be listening to someone who actually knows something. Which apparently isn't you. At every turn you demonstrate ignorance of the actual fundamental facts.
Tell me how almighty one about these fundamental facts - just an answer to my question please and not a simple dismissal that you seem to be fond of using when someone challenges you

SgtBilko

Over a thousand plus 'crown' forces had a very big surprise indeed. And a lot more of a surprise than having their door broken. And you lot are still falling apart, new mental cases arising daily. Thousands out there pushing themselves around minus their legs in their wheelchairs. Twice the BA came to Ireland in the 20th Century, both times you deliberately targeted innocent civilians and twice you were humiliated by the IRA. You came begging for an end to the war of independence and then came begging for the IRA to negotiate during the NI War. Haha, you thick uneducated cannon fodder clowns make me laugh.
LOL. Even a brain dead thicko like you can't possible believe that level of revisionist tripe? :lol: That's the biggest load of nonsense I've read in a long time. I stood at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park one Sunday recently and listened to some radical Islamic nutter telling everyone how ISIS were just in their actions, that they were defeating the Americans and thanks be to Allah. Your deluded ramblings beat his hands down though. 👍 :lol:

GDPR

Yawns. The IRA was defeated in the 20s the 30s the 40s the 50s the 60s 70s 80s and 90s taking more loss than the army in every encounter. Now all thats left is for crown forces to raid your homes every day if you even associate with anti GFA people. So much for Brits out. Tell that to the erigi who waa battered so bad their leader became a New IRA supporter ha. I have a friend in the PSNI hes retiring in a year, he tells me all the shite they do to fenian rebels over in West Belfast. His favourite tactic is grabbing an arm and yanking the rebels hand forward to pretend hes trying to strike him so he can baton the disso scum. All whilst SF call on ************************************s to inform whilst on the British payroll. Beating the scummy 32csm on their bellies so they dont bruise. Hahaha Saoradh too. Fkers are growing I heard. Hopefully triggers a crackdown on the whole fkn island. If you dare to support militant republicanism you are in for a world of bashing. After he retires defeated republicans are paying.

bang bang

But as you well know Ayrman, the unionists in Ireland are the ultimate losers, this only ends one way. Tick Tock.

Niall996

LOL. Even a brain dead thicko like you can't possible believe that level of revisionist tripe? :lol: That's the biggest load of nonsense I've read in a long time. I stood at Speakers Corner in Hyde Park one Sunday recently and listened to some radical Islamic nutter telling everyone how ISIS were just in their actions, that they were defeating the Americans and thanks be to Allah. Your deluded ramblings beat his hands down though. �� :lol:
Easter Rising: British Security Force casualties 146. IRA casualties 78. Ireland nationalist cause ignited leading to overwhelming majority democratic vote for independence.

First Irish British war of the 20th Century: British Security Force casualties 1763 vs IRA 550. Britain attempts to prevent Irish independence and is humiliated. Irish Free State established.

Second Irish British War of the 20th Century: British Security Force casualties 1000+ vs IRA casualties 145. Britain attempts to prop up Orange Order Sectarian Regime. Regime dismantled. NI citizens granted right to Irish citizenship. Civil rights addressed. Democracy established. Nationalists now control both parts of their homeland.

C'mon guys stay down. For God's sake stay down. Stop getting up. This is getting embarrassing. Whipping your asses over and over isn't fun anymore. How many more beatings can you take?

On the SF Brexit thread you asked me the following question:

Did you condemn Snarlene's "crocodile" response to Nationalist outreach to unionism?........if not, why not?

I replied and asked you this question

I do condemn it - there you go - now you condemn Adam's plan to use "Equality as a Trojan horse"

Gerry Adams criticised for calling unionists ‘bastards’

STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER

Your SF Avatar and your constant condemnation of British Terrorists without a single word of condemnation of SF's paramilitary wing speaks for itself. You have no problem with the previous leader of SF (Gerry Adams) making these comments - I could not imagine supporting a political party whose leader could not condemn the murder of two CHILDREN

Manchester bombing: Gerry Adams condemns Arena terror attack | Politics | News | Express.co.uk