Sinn Féin Is Having a Good Brexit

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

Oh sorry - I didn't realise the Unionists had already apologised and asked for our forgiveness for their stealing of our land and the murdering of our people, and the partition of our country and the artificial veto on democracy that they are given by a foreign country of occupation - that denies the people of Ireland the reunification of our people, our country, and the ending of England's centuries old unwanted ongoing demonic occupation in our country.
Then why did MLMcD say she was going to reach out to Unionists - you should warn her with your post

Talk Back

Then why did MLMcD say she was going to reach out to Unionists - you should warn her with your post
To back them into a corner - to continue to show them up as the sectarian bigots they are in the eyes of the world.

It's win-win for Irish people - if the Unionists reach out, they are finished - if they don't reach out, they are finished.

Either way, Unionism in Ireland is FINISHED - but in the eyes of the world, Irish people tried to assimilate them into our country through peaceful means.

Mickeymac

I only asked the question. I thought that in the current situation, with no assembly sitting, a border poll may be difficult, purely in practical terms - no need for the "wow"

Polling stations are going to need a huge level of security as opposing sides might see a benefit in blowing up a polling station which is likely to carry most votes for the opposition

Did you demand security and protection for Nationalist voters in unionist areas where polling stations were situated in Fermanagh/Tyrone in the last election from your beloved clown forces?

Unionist newspapers reported at the time, Nationalists were intimidated outside of them and denied access by the mob.

Mickeymac

hollandia

What does "cluesless" mean

Never said the Assembly had any role in calling a border poll or security - try and understand what paragraph breaks mean
I understand fully what paragraph breaks are. So you understand basic comprehension? Because there's little evidence that you do.

Suggest you start listening to people who know things rather than trying to tell them things from a position of demonstrably knowing fùck all squared.

Angler

I saw one clip of Gerry Adams, appeared to me, he looked rather amused by all the attention it gave to the SF electoral machine.:roflmao:
Not to mention the fact that the Crocodiles have been around for 200 Million years,an awkward point for a Party like the DUP, with it's loony Bible Thumpers.

Talk Back

Not to mention the fact that the Crocodiles have been around for 200 Million years,an awkward point for a Party like the DUP, with it's loony Bible Thumpers.
Maharishi Paisley must be turning in his grave - the cult he created is falling apart before our very eyes.

Mickeymac

That would explain Gerry's amusement regarding Snarlene's "crocodile" stupidity.:laugh:

Mickeymac

Maharishi Paisley must be turning in his grave - the cult he created is falling apart before our very eyes.

The comments from Baroness Paisley in recent times would suggest she reckons the present leadership of the party her husband founded are all a$$holes.

GDPR

Your British army lost over 1000 of it's thick cannon fodder from Nth of England and Scottish slums to IRA combatants. And the survicoveors have mental PTSM issues and are are living in homeless centres or killing themselves to this day. The 300,0000 soldiers of the BA only managed to kill 145 IRA volunteers in thirty years. Their worst ever military defeat in any campaign ever. The GFA saved the lives of 1000's more of BA cannon fodder.
Mate that was because the army didnt want to slaughter you thick traitors as they legally followed the yellow card. All british soldiers mostly never fired their guns outside of government ranges in Northern ireland contrary to republican propaganda.

If ye want to brag about casualties we took out way more of yous than you did us. Irelands population lost 20% in the famine and 3 out of 5 immigrated from the 1840s to until quite a while after the freestate, thats majority population loss. Many Irish civilians were also killed during the troubles by loyalists and the MRF so count those casualties as well. Your claim of BA deaths is quite wrong by several hundred, the army lost the same amount to accidents. In real life way more than I45 ira members died to own goals during Banner which was a glorious victory for the crown.

Last edited:

GDPR

It's clear it's the EU dictating the terms of Brexit and showing up how weak Britain is, not how strong.
Ah but Ulster nats are even weaker. Britain says out theyre out, like it or not.

As for the IRA and the troubles, the unionists and British blugeoned people looking for basic civil rights but ended up sharing power with leaders of the IRA despite claiming for over 25 years they would defeat them. Some 'victory' all right.
The IRA continued fighting for decades after the power sharing suggestions. When being completely infiltrated they then surrendered to the crown forces and SF agreed to follow British law and even tell people to inform on their former comrades.

How is the Protestant state for a Protestant people these days ?
I wouldnt care about religious demographics. The Ulster Brits are holding the land down for the crown just as was intended in th 1600s.

GDPR

Oh sorry - I didn't realise the Unionists had already apologised and asked for our forgiveness for their stealing of our land and the murdering of our people, and the partition of our country and the artificial veto on democracy that they are given by a foreign country of occupation - that denies the people of Ireland the reunification of our people, our country, and the ending of England's centuries old unwanted ongoing demonic occupation in our country.
Try Britain, do not dishonour my countrymen.

boondock