Sinn Fein Mayor of Dublin for 2016 Centenary celebrations

Roman Emperor

Just a thought, How come people like you are so vocal on crimes committed by the Irish (republicans) but silent on crimes committed by the British... Is it because the 800 years of British rule left it's mark...
No.

It's because Sinn Fein, a party with more than it's fair share of thugs, criminals and murderers, have ambitions to govern our country in the future.

Even worse, some of those thugs and criminals already sit in our national parliament.

I'm not unduly concerned about British thugs and criminals if they don't seek election to our parliament.

GDPR

Just a thought, How come people like you are so vocal on crimes committed by the Irish (republicans) but silent on crimes committed by the British... Is it because the 800 years of British rule left it's mark...
He never comments in the Northern Ireland section.

He doesnt care about Northern Ireland or the six counties that make up it.

He brings this all up because he doesnt want to address serious issues Sinn Fein address in the ROI.

onlyasking

No.

It's because Sinn Fein, a party with more than it's fair share of thugs, criminals and murderers, have ambitions to govern our country in the future.

Even worse, some of those thugs and criminals already sit in our national parliament.

I'm not unduly concerned about British thugs and criminals if they don't seek election to our parliament.
And I'm sure you aren't too concerned about what "British thugs and criminals" brought to the streets of Dublin-Monaghan, and the fact that the FG/Labour coalition of the day "in our parliament" stood over a decision by the legal/security establishment to close the investigation into those particular atrocities after just a few weeks.

Funny that.

Roman Emperor

He never comments in the Northern Ireland section.

He doesnt care about Northern Ireland or the six counties that make up it.

He brings this all up because he doesnt want to address serious issues Sinn Fein address in the ROI.

Correct.

I couldn't care less about Northern Ireland.

By the way, what serious issues are being addressed by Sinn Fein here in Ireland that are not already being addressed by the reputable parties ?

GDPR

Correct.

I couldn't care less about Northern Ireland.

By the way, what serious issues are being addressed by Sinn Fein here in Ireland that are not already being addressed by the reputable parties ?
Than why do you love bringing up things that happened in the last Troubles?

Sinn Fein, given the way the Green Party in the ROI slashed its own throat, is the only viable centre left in the state. That is why you attack is it not?

Roman Emperor

Than why do you love bringing up things that happened in the last Troubles?

Sinn Fein, given the way the Green Party in the ROI slashed its own throat, is the only viable centre left in the state. That is why you attack is it not?
My question again;

What serious issues are being addressed by Sinn Fein here in Ireland that are not already being addressed by the more reputable parties ?

mac tíre

Since when was the north of Ireland not in Ireland, you deluded twit. The 26 county State is clearly not Ireland ffs.
He has yet to learn that every country has a north and a south, an east and a west.

The idiot would try to argue Dundalk was in northern Ireland. :D But Newry is northern, northern Ireland. That makes Gweedore northern, northern, northern Ireland.

My head is spinning now.

Roman Emperor

Since when was the north of Ireland not in Ireland, you deluded twit. The 26 county State is clearly not Ireland ffs.

Are you really incapable of distinguishing between geography and politics.

Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom, a foreign country.

And as far as I'm concerned, long may it remain so.

Roman Emperor

He has yet to learn that every country has a north and a south, an east and a west.

The idiot would try to argue Dundalk was in northern Ireland. :D But Newry is northern, northern Ireland. That makes Gweedore northern, northern, northern Ireland.

My head is spinning now.
The rest of us figured that some time ago...

GDPR

You said no warning. The IRA said they gave 2 warnings. I have no reason to disbelieve this.
According to everyone else the IRA are lying and considering they had just killed 2 kids out shopping for mothers day, lying about a warning they never gave would hardly be a step too far for them now, would it?

They phoned in a warning for a bomb in Liverpool and never mentioned Warrington.

GDPR

But you asked "what about Warrington", didn't you? .
No, I didn't, but don't let that stop you pretending I did.

ROC was on about using an inaccurate headline for a teeshirt, I suggested he might try a factual one and I gave him a Colin Parry headline to try for size.

As I already said the democratic political parties you mentioned were not responsible for any bombings, but the IRA, supported all through that time by SF, were responsible for the bomb in Warrington. I'm sure you can see the difference, even if that doesn't suit your particularly weak whataboutery argument.

mac tíre

According to everyone else the IRA are lying and considering they had just killed 2 kids out shopping for mothers day, lying about a warning they never gave would hardly be a step too far for them now, would it?

They phoned in a warning for a bomb in Liverpool and never mentioned Warrington.
Who are these "everyone else"? How many?

Listen, toxic, I condemn this attack. Clear? Want it any clearer? I fécking condemn it!

Two warnings were given. Who fécked up? - you and I don't know.

Now, let's stick to facts on your chosen, favourite topic, you shroud waver. I detest the way you hang on to the people's genuine grievance for your narrow shíte on here.

Warrington? Disgraceful. Dublin/Monagahan? Despicable.

But you think those two young boys warrant more attention than those murdered in Ireland. You want a hierarchy of victims. We see through you.

Pat Mc Larnon

No.

People put themselves forward for election and the voters get to decide who gets elected. You have your solitary vote, which you can use for whatever party you wish to shill for. That is your contribution to democracy.

You don't get to dictate who can and will stand for election. You certainly don't get to judge whether people getting elected is good or bad.

The people have spoken and you and your ilk simply have to suck it up.

onlyasking

No, I didn't, but don't let that stop you pretending I did.

ROC was on about using an inaccurate headline for a teeshirt, I suggested he might try a factual one and I gave him a Colin Parry headline to try for size.
So, clearly, you accept that you brought Warrington into the discussion in an adversarial way, but somehow you think that doesn't amount to "whataboutery". Explain that one.

As I already said the democratic political parties you mentioned were not responsible for any bombings, but the IRA, supported all through that time by SF, were responsible for the bomb in Warrington. I'm sure you can see the difference, even if that doesn't suit your particularly weak whataboutery argument.
The three parties of the political establishment that you defend to the hilt, even to the degree that you're willing to act as an apologist for their handling of decades of child slavery, mass brutalisation, and endemic child sexual abuse, permitted their legal/security system to close the investigation into the worst mass-killing of 'the troubles' after just a few weeks. And that without as much as a murmur of disapproval.

By doing so they were "were responsible" for permitting the escape from justice of mass-kilers. Yet you, Tonic, prancing around up there on the moral high ground, defend this assistance to mass-killers by our political establishment and its legal/security system.

The assistance offered to the killers by people working for the state extended to the theft and destruction of all the material evidence that could have been used to bring justice to the victims of that mass-murder. One wonders which parties enjoyed the support of those who helped the mass-killers in that way. I'm sure, like you, these people engaged in great moral contortions in order to convince themselves they were protecting decency and democracy, even though they (not you, mind) were helping mass-killers to escape justice.

Why are the child victims of that mass-killing not worthy of the care and attention you devote to the two child victims of Warrington?

GDPR

Who are these "everyone else"? How many?

Listen, toxic, I condemn this attack. Clear? Want it any clearer? I fécking condemn it!

Two warnings were given. Who fécked up? - you and I don't know.

Now, let's stick to facts on your chosen, favourite topic, you shroud waver. I detest the way you hang on to the people's genuine grievance for your narrow shíte on here.

Warrington? Disgraceful. Dublin/Monagahan? Despicable.

But you think those two young boys warrant more attention than those murdered in Ireland. You want a hierarchy of victims. We see through you.
a) There was only one warning given and that was for a bomb in Liverpool, there was no warning for a bomb in Warrington.
Given the disaster it was for SF and the IRA do you really expect anyone to believe that if they had given a warning for Warrington they wouldn't be shouting about that still?
You don't see that only because you don't want to see it.

b) The difference between you, the rest of your Shinner mates and me is that under no circumstances would I continue to support anyone, any political party or organisation, who had any hand act or part in targeting civilians or supporting those who did.

You rub your conscience with what the Brits and others did all you want, but in the end you're just as bad.

GDPR

Why are the child victims of that mass-killing not worthy of the care and attention you devote to the two child victims of Warrington?
Those victims are worthy of all and any attention that can be given, but the unspeakable ************************es who planted those bombs or those who politically supported them are not asking for my vote, SF are.

And if its OK with you I'll continue to explain why they'll never get it.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies