Sinn Fein Nua

bmw1

Just wondering what the Sinn fein folk on here would think if Mary lou decided that it would be strategically advantageous to sit in Westminster in the chance/hope that Jeremy Corbyn might come calling after the next election

Se0samh

Mick Mac

You have a stutter

Niall996

Just wondering what the Sinn fein folk on here would think if Mary lou decided that it would be strategically advantageous to sit in Westminster in the chance/hope that Jeremy Corbyn might come calling after the next election
If the British simply made the oath a matter of personal choice then problem solved. They could sit in for the occasional key decision that effects the nationalist community.

Mick Mac

cricket

They've broken so many pledges on things like no to stormont,no to Leinster house, no to partition,etc., another one would probably go un-noticed.
BTW, I'm glad they've broken the aforementioned. Lives saved.

devoutcapitalist

They've broken so many pledges on things like no to stormont,no to Leinster house, no to partition,etc., another one would probably go un-noticed.
BTW, I'm glad they've broken the aforementioned. Lives saved.
Met the Queen of England as well, taking their seats in Westminster should be no big deal.

Antóin Mac Comháin

Their usefulness to the so-called Peace Process has passed it's sell by date. That's how I read the recent Óglaigh na hÉireann Ceasefire declaration which was announced by Fianna Fáil. I think it's more than plausible when Adams is pushed overboard that they would take their seats to remain relevant.

Catalpast

Met the Queen of England as well, taking their seats in Westminster should be no big deal.
Meeting Herself one too many times in the Imperial Capital soured McGuinness off

- as he got so much Flak from de Boys when he got home....

Did a portrait of the Queen of England close the Stormont Executive & stop the Peace Process?

Next Thursday marks the 20th anniversary of the final IRA Ceasefire back in 1997 that paved the way for the Good Friday Agreement that is the foundation block on which the current Peace Process is built

Yet today the wind sweeps through the hallowed halls of Stormont

- as the Honourable Members have not been seen in months.....

We all know that it was Martin McGuinness who pulled the plug over somewhat spurious reasons and even since his death it is obvious that there is no real stomach within the Party to go back in again to face more of the same from Auntie Arlene and Co.

So what actually triggered the disillusionment with the Peace Process?

- what was the straw that broke the camels back as they say in certain parts

http://www.politics.ie/forum/sinn-fein/257868-did-portrait-queen-england-close-stormont-executive-stop-peace-process.html

hollandia

Never in the field of human endeavour, has so much shyte been spouted by so many with so little knowledge...

Winston Churchill

Mick Mac

A picture tells a thousand words.
Isn't that the guy who was saying immigration is being driven by big business to oppress workers in Britain.

Bannon or Corbyn isn't it?

Catalpast

Isn't that the guy who was saying immigration is being driven by big business to oppress workers in Britain.

Bannon or Corbyn isn't it?
He wouldn't want to say it to those two

- they are all for Mass Immigration!

Mick Mac

He wouldn't want to say it to those two

- they are all for Mass Immigration!
I don't think he makes a secret of it. He told the press.
They don't need to agree on immigration though do they.

bmw1

I don't think he makes a secret of it. He told the press.
They don't need to agree on immigration though do they.
im sure they would agree on it in return for a border poll

Mick Mac

im sure they would agree on it in return for a border poll
If Corbyn said please agree with me regarding immigration being a tool to oppress the ordinary workers here and in return I'll approve a border poll?

Of course they would agree and it would be completely compliant with their principles. Connolly said it so Corbyn ain't a leap.

Sweet Darling

The oath was the reason they started killing the Irish. If they take it now it will show that Irish life is cheap to them.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies