• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

LISTOWEL MAN

"I'm going to cut you up piece-by-piece, I'm going to start with the little one and work my way up to your thumbs "

- Jonathan Dowdall

statsman

So, the eejit has just apologised to the Stack family from the floor of the Seanad.

LISTOWEL MAN

No, doing his duty on behalf of the Irish people
when the IRA got sent to prison they expected everyone to pretend they were soldiers

the average person might do that to keep their family safe but a prison guard won't

Brian Stack saw the IRA for what they were .. cowards

the way they murdered him was cowardice

bogtrotter

Time to move on and get the republic by peaceful means.... Sinn Fein are now the biggest party in Ireland and a united Ireland is within reach... Give them your support...

McTell

OP

//

Following an exchange with the murdered man's son, Austin Stack, she eventually deleted the tweet but remained defiant. Austin says she brings shame on the Oireachtas and should resign.

Strange thing is that Maire Devine was a public health nurse in Dublin. How could she know if a long dead prison officer was, or was not, a sadist when she never met him once in her life?

This is not about SF, just that we need clever peeps in politics. Not the Hogans and not the Devines.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom