Sinn Fein selling the Antifa Badge - I thought this Party had renounced violence?

michael-mcivor

If SF have all the answers why are they not working their magic in NI. When was the last time someone from SF spoke to a homeless person in NI to explain that their plight will be resolved as soon as we get a Stand alone Irish Language Act - bet that keeps them warm at night
Sinn Fein members including the local MP the local MLA were on a 12 hour shift last night in Strabane Co Tyrone raising money for the homeless- local shops / takeaways etc came out with food / tea for the homeless at this initiative and some said they will carry on doing so- the Christmas spirt is still alive and kicking-

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
Please be aware that SF members and their pals from Antifa intend to participate in a Counter Rally at the place known as Dail Eireann next Saturday 14 December

- against a Rally being held to Defend Free Speech!

While is richly ironic considering SF harped on for years about the restrictions placed on its representatives appearing on RTE under Section 31 legislation

- then it was 'political censorship'*

- now they are all for it!

Sad Jokers! :rolleyes:

* It was

Splodge

Please be aware that SF members and their pals from Antifa intend to participate in a Counter Rally at the place known as Dail Eireann next Saturday 14 December

While is richly ironic considering SF harped on for years about the restrictions placed on its representatives appearing on RTE under Section 31 legislation

* It was
A young black girl committed suicide because of scum like you.

Golah veNekhar

* It was
"I own my great grand father's axe but my grand father replaced the handle and my father replaced the blade"- the Shinners are a radically different to the Sinn Fein of the 1980s and 1990s.

michael-mcivor

"I own my great grand father's axe but my grand father replaced the handle and my father replaced the blade"- the Shinners are a radically different to the Sinn Fein of the 1980s and 1990s.
You move on to survive- the armed brit army was removed from our streets-now politics is first and foremost- That blade still cuts no matter about the changes-

Golah veNekhar

You move on to survive- the armed brit army was removed from our streets-now politics is first and foremost- That blade still cuts no matter about the changes-
You don't believe in an independent Ireland anymore- you support the EU.

Newrybhoy

Still plenty of British Army in NI.

Don't tell lies.

You surrendered with NONE of your stated goals achieved.

Trying to change your demands now,is laughable.

Catahualpa

Website
irelandinhistory.blogspot.com
Mia O Neill. Her mother was on the LLS. One less, eh??
Never heard of her TBH - though IIRC I saw her pic online without reading up on it.

Sorry the poor girl is dead

- but I believe she had mental health issues.

Anyway as she did not know me and I did not know her your accusation is false and dishonest

- as you well know.

michael-mcivor

Still plenty of British Army in NI.

Don't tell lies.

You surrendered with NONE of your stated goals achieved.

Trying to change your demands now,is laughable.
None of the brit army are allowed to patrol our land- the 1920 government of Ireland act was removed as was the act of Union- I am happy enough plus the POWs got out to help with the political process leading up to the border-poll and after -all that while you think you won-

Newrybhoy

None of the brit army are allowed to patrol our land- the 1920 government of Ireland act was removed as was the act of Union- I am happy enough plus the POWs got out to help with the political process leading up to the border-poll and after -all that while you think you won-
Lol.

Your masters tell you what to think.

Reality is as usual very different.

michael-mcivor

Lol.

Your masters tell you what to think.

Reality is as usual very different.
Reality is what was in the Good Friday agreement which the DUP opposed for years and the UUP lost their power over- I am happy with with where it will lead-

Last edited:

Sweet Darling

Maybe it's just me, but the badge itself looks like a fascist emblem from the thirties and forties.
Considering there fascists connections then, and there present day style of control in parts of Norn Iron , that would make more sense

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies