Sinn Flake Facebook Slur

between the bridges

Councillor Ciaran Beattie, who is the election for Paul Maskey, the overwhelming favourite to retain his West Belfast seat, described People Before Profit’s Gerry Carroll as “Gerry the Brit”.

The post was ‘liked’ by Dublin Sinn Fein TD Aengus Ó Snodaigh, former Belfast Lord Mayor Tierna Cunningham and fellow Belfast Sinn Fein councillor JJ Magee.

The post was also shared by former senior IRA figure and Maze escapee Dermot Finucane.

Sinn Fein TD and councillors endorse slur before it is withdrawn - Belfast Newsletter

The Sinn Flakes have been apoplectic with fury over the recent complement given to their Northern Ireland leader and yet they queue up to support slurs against other candidates, is there no end to the ourselves alone Janus complex...

Zapped(CAPITALISMROTS)

Twitter
daxxdrake
Rots always slurred until he realized that drinking alcohol continually during daylight hours was the cause..:shock:

hollandia

Wear sun glasses...
Bridges it seems that you haven't learned your lesson at all at all...

You're right to point this out, but going with "Sinn Flake" just shows you haven't learned from your time in pokey. I'll give it a week. Even money.

Commander of the North

You're right to point this out, but going with "Sinn Flake" just shows you haven't learned from your time in pokey. I'll give it a week. Even money.
He can't cope being out. Institutionalised, he is

between the bridges

He can't cope being out. Institutionalised, he is
Cough

‘IF LIBERTY MEANS ANYTHING AT ALL, IT MEANS THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR’...

eoghanacht

Betcha can't say the title five times really fast without fvcking it up.

eoghanacht

Sinn face, no.
Skin flake, no.
Sinn flake flacebook,no....

hollandia

Cough

‘IF LIBERTY MEANS ANYTHING AT ALL, IT MEANS THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY DO NOT WANT TO HEAR’...
Indeed. I was telling you your Fred title was inappropriate for someone on parole. You apparently don't want to hear that.

between the bridges

Indeed. I was telling you your Fred title was inappropriate for someone on parole. You apparently don't want to hear that.
Dry yer eyes ye big girls blouse...

hollandia

Dry yer eyes ye big girls blouse...
I'm only crying with laughter bridges. It's almost like a sort of suicide by mod thing.

Tell us how you made the quantum leap from string flake to Sinn flake. Did it take you all week?

Socratus O' Pericles

PBP abused by Sinn Féin.......well I never!

theloner

Is the blonde OP suggesting being called a 'Brit' is a slur? :lol:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies