• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Sir Harry Crosbie OBE.

Truth.ie

Truth.ie

Harry Crosbie owes the Irish taxpayers 500 million euros, but let Gerry Ryan (on 30k a month) to stay rent free in one of his properties.
Sure you'll bail him out, won't you?

Truth.ie

Harry Crosbie receives honorary OBE - The Irish Times - Fri, Oct 19, 2012
Look at the smile in this smug chomp.
Is he ringing Joe on the whineline about his 500 million debt? Not able to afford food? Eating cardboard?
Does he look worried about his colossal debt to the Irish taxpayer?
No, he's only concerned that the Queen get's a right Royal welcome to Dublin.
Thats his only concern.
Sure you'll bail him out. Won't you?

diaspora-mick

Look at the smile in this smug chomp.
Is he ringing Joe on the whineline about his 500 million debt? Not able to afford food? Eating cardboard?
Does he look worried about his colossal debt to the Irish taxpayer?
No, he's only concerned that the Queen get's a right Royal welcome to Dublin.
Thats his only concern.
Sure you'll bail him out. Won't you?
They probably needed someone to fill the vacancy left by the late Jimmy Savile OBE !

automaticforthepeople

TheMushyStuff

Where the hell is our freedom of speech??
I say the guy should take Alan Shatter to court over this and Sue Sue Sue.
They have absolutely no reason to object to that banner.

ManUnited

Stick a big Welcome Banner outside your hotel, during the Queen's visit to Dublin.....get yourself an OBE.
Stick a "No welcome" sign outside your bar during the Queen's visit to Dublin....lose your Publicans licence and get arrested on trumped up political charges.
BBC News - Pub owner risks licence by barring the Queen in poster
************************, I hate this country sometimes.
I don't get the outrage, the Brits gave him an OBE.

Radix

Stick a big Welcome Banner outside your hotel, during the Queen's visit to Dublin.....get yourself an OBE.
Stick a "No welcome" sign outside your bar during the Queen's visit to Dublin....lose your Publicans licence and get arrested on trumped up political charges.
BBC News - Pub owner risks licence by barring the Queen in poster
************************, I hate this country sometimes.
Give it a rest truth.ie

You're just annoyed with yourself for being jealous.

Boy M5

On what basis was Crosbie given the Order of the British Empire? There's Brit soldiers getting their legs blown off in Afghanistan who get less. He's not active in British public life.

All very strange. Like Lord Sir O'Reilly for his contribution to the peace process, when his Sindo was trying to derail it using Dunphy as his champagne fuelled attack gnome against John Hume.

Limerick Lad

Pay us our money back!
Are Harry Crosbie's loans which were acquired by NAMA in default or are they being serviced in accordance with the terms and conditions attached to them when the loans were agreed?

Boy M5

La Finucane just gave a big hooray for Harry aaaaand his wiiiiife on the frrrronnnnt paaaaggge of the Indo. Apparently his OBE was for being impressario to the pigs in the parlour show hosted by Gaybo for the Queen of England.
I bet Gaybo is upset he wasn't given some bauble.

stoichkov

how much does crosbie owe to nama again? half a billion euro, isn't it?

Seanie Lemass

Grow up bud

The country has moved on, in case you haven't noticed.

Backwoodsmen like you are history pal.

You are the one living in the past.

Along with forelock licking scum like Crosbie. A shyster if ever there was one. Decent people who created jobs couldnt get loans when this scum was gambling on property with the get out clause of us paying his tab. And now he gets his reward for being the fkn Darby O Gill for the Queen. C*nt.

carruthers

I knew feck all about Crosbie but heard hi being interviewed about the death of Gerry Ryan. He really is up his own arse.

Truth.ie

On what basis was Crosbie given the Order of the British Empire? There's Brit soldiers getting their legs blown off in Afghanistan who get less. He's not active in British public life.

All very strange. Like Lord Sir O'Reilly for his contribution to the peace process, when his Sindo was trying to derail it using Dunphy as his champagne fuelled attack gnome against John Hume.
I can see no reason whatsoever for him receiving this.
I can only assume it was because he placed a huge Banner outside his hotel (with no permission) welcoming Queen Elizabeth Battenberg to Dublin.
Staff threatened over queen poster - News, Frontpage - Herald.ie