Sky News shows Gardai dragging away apparently peaceful protester from Gov. Buildings

MDaniel

Live now on BBC News there are people throwing themselves before the government cars coming/going from government buildings.

BBC were interviewing a Trinity Professor live and you see it in the background.
Where is RTÉ / FF news?:mad:

Aindriu

Once again AGS show that they are nothing but puppets of Fianna FAIL

Tomas Mor

The Irish Times claims he was arrested for obstruction.

Never thought it would come to this with Michael McDowell ?

Cassandra Syndrome

And so it begins.

brigg

Where is RTÉ / FF news?:mad:
Apart from the obvious reasons of them being reluctant to report this incident without spinning it somehow, ITS A SUNDAY!
We surely dont expect them to keep up with things on a Sunday, do we? :rolleyes: :mad:

TonyBird

The best way to deal with fascist pigs....(note trappatoni was manager of Benfica at the time , perhaps an omen !)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYmy0zr3WL8&feature=related]YouTube - Police Punch Fan During Game, Fans Retaliate[/ame]

Expose the lot of them

Disgraceful behaviour by the Gardai, interesting that he is a middle aged man who does not fit the sterotype of dangerous leftie or student agitator that certain elements claim are the only ones protesting against the govt. Wonder what his story his and will he be charged?

By the way what was the banner in the background on Skynews at 5?

MDaniel

Apart from the obvious reasons of them being reluctant to report this incident without spinning it somehow, ITS A SUNDAY!
We surely dont expect them to keep up with things on a Sunday, do we? :rolleyes: :mad:
Sorry petunia I had forgotten, so stupid of me:oops:. Good thing it's not Chrismas, then there'd be no crisis at all.

sport02

Disgraceful behaviour by the Gardai, interesting that he is a middle aged man who does not fit the sterotype of dangerous leftie or student agitator that certain elements claim are the only ones protesting against the govt. Wonder what his story his and will he be charged?

By the way what was the banner in the background on Skynews at 5?
I thought I saw the SHELL OIL logo on it.

hammer

Arrested for obstruction :(

Cannot see anything in the law for that.

Obstruction of justice I presume means little things like not handing over cryptic passwords at Anglo :) How many arrests ?

Franzoni

If the cops keep on doing stuff like this it's going to come back on them.... if people feel that their going to get a slap or a smack of a baton anyway for protesting they will feel they have nothing to lose and will retaliate first....

All it will take is some idiot straight out of templemore to do something braindead to the wrong crowd and there will be riots...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies