Sky News shows Gardai dragging away apparently peaceful protester from Gov. Buildings

CptSternn

There is some confusion here.
I believe there are many such persons active in left wing protest groups like shell to sea etc.
On what basis, other than your own opinion? And when it comes to opinion, no offense, but are you not ashamed just a little to still have that FF logo slapped on every post as yer avatar?

The Field Marshal

On what basis, other than your own opinion? And when it comes to opinion, no offense, but are you not ashamed just a little to still have that FF logo slapped on every post as yer avatar?
Its not just my opinion concerning the infiltration of protest groups by professional rabble rousers and and anarchists.
Only children and the truly naive believe otherwise:rolleyes:

Your comments re my avatar are off topic.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sic transit

The procedure for removal of such persons is well known.
The issue on this thread is whether or not the gardai acted without restraint in removing this specific protestor.

It appears you have not seen the footage of the incident resulting in your vague and wooly comments leading me to wonder why you bother to post on this thread at all.
I provided some background information which you had no interest in and took umbrage at and that's fine by me.

Guess I'll go and sit on the bold step so.

CptSternn

Thats on topic sure.

You are stating that protests are filled with people who just want to incite violence, your words, I am just asking for clarification on where you get that?

I have attended many protests past, recently, and will be at more that are planned. I have been baton charged on numerous occasions and from first hand experience I can say no one in the groups I was in in anyway encouraged the Gards to beat anyone.

To assert that we were some how inciting the Gards to beat us on purpose is daft! It's like blaming a women who was raped saying she dressed to provocatively.

Cailleach

You are probably correct.
International anarchists are extremely active especially within the shell to sea campaign. These scumdogs have no scruples whatever about attacking gardai.

Public crowd control and policing techniques should never be allowed to play into the hands of these agents provocateurs.

Unfortunately the gardai have allowed themselves to be wrong footed in this aspect of crowd control.

Additionaly some gardai have behaved incorrectly and this was abundantly clear during the recent student demonstration.

These issues raise serious questions.
Huup ya bhoyooooooooooooo!!!

Shure times is great in FFsh1tland and shure twould be great altagether (sic) but for all them oul anarchists comin' in from them foreign parts.

Gobsh1te.

The Field Marshal

Thats on topic sure.

You are stating that protests are filled with people who just want to incite violence, your words, I am just asking for clarification on where you get that?

I have attended many protests past, recently, and will be at more that are planned. I have been baton charged on numerous occasions and from first hand experience I can say no one in the groups I was in in anyway encouraged the Gards to beat anyone.

To assert that we were some how inciting the Gards to beat us on purpose is daft! It's like blaming a women who was raped saying she dressed to provocatively.
You show but a feeble understanding of how agents provocateur operate.:rolleyes:

The Field Marshal

Huup ya bhoyooooooooooooo!!!

Shure times is great in FFsh1tland and shure twould be great altagether (sic) but for all them oul anarchists comin' in from them foreign parts.

Gobsh1te.
Aggressive , naive & hysterical drivel.
The poor thing that wrote the above ad hominem rant has completly failed to understand what this thread is about.
It probably forgot to take its medication.

CptSternn

You show but a feeble understanding of how agents provocateur operate.:rolleyes:
I know exactly what they are and how they operate.

Sort like someone coming into a thread on police brutality and saying the protesters brought it on themselves somehow in efforts to start controversy.

But honestly, the FF avatar.

I mean, people who this thread is about are protesting ye. By ye I mean FF and the people who voted them in, who I feel are just as accountable for the economic crisis today.

Your opinion on the people who are protesting against your party and its disastrous policies which have led our country to the brink of bankruptcy can only be taken so seriously.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies