• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Slab Murphy - back in the news

willoughby

He is a bit of a character all the same.

In fairness Id say he'd have a "quality" statement showing his income over the said period.

Sam Lord

It is so odd that you can be top dog in the Ra for years and years and never even get lifted. No sooner than all the weapons etc. are gone then they are coming after you for income tax.

Someone will have to explain all this to me.

Is Slab is ruing the day he listened to Gerry and Martin ?

ergo2

Surely there is some mistake - Didn't Gerry Adams describe him as a "good republican"? end of.

FalseFlag

Papa Djugashvilli!

He was actually. I would very much recommend the book "young Stalin" to you. No shortage of cojones there.
Ha ha! That's funny. I have that book myself. Simon Sebag Montefiore writes brilliantly.

Burnout

Twitter
I have a life.
So he only owes 180'000€...and will be sentenced on election day, giving Enda & Joanie nothing to waffle about. (not saying I agree with the slab chap )

krusty

Any word from Gerry or Mary yet?
They'd better say something soon . Otherwise the Indo on Saturday and Sindo will have about ten blank pages at the front of the papers

edifice.

Political court makes political decision.........shock horror!

michael-mcivor

Sentencing was moved to Election Day because the Judges were not sure about all the facts- come Election Day we could see Sentencing moved yet again for another few weeks-it's not a closed case yet-

loner

Poor ould Slab --he will be traumatised by this delay in sentencing him

Therightroad

Vdlamir Putin would hardly have come up this ploy Fine Gael are using to try and stop people voting Sinn Fein??
Could well backfire on them ...people arent stupid .!!

NeilW

He's always described as a bachelor or life-long bachelor. Gay?