Smart technology : Miss May needs you help

McSlaggart

Can we all Help the British and give them ideas for smart technology to use on the border :

I will start you all of with my first idea :

Drones, the DUP has plenty but they are mostly old and men.

users

What about the new smart sex dolls they're making in the far east?
Maybe some of them could be re-purposed as customs officers?

AhNowStop

Have a thousand wee seamy bwyson flying wobots to check all the people inside the vehicles ...

"wight now, excuse me, please woll down your window till I see who the feck is in der .. are der any wadical wepublicans in der" ..

Yep, thats the DUP plan so far I believe :roll: :shock:

Sword of Gideon

ASN You are either not schooled properly in spelling or you are making fun of someones speech.
It must be not schooled, as sinners treat everyone equally.

AhNowStop

ASN You are either not schooled properly in spelling or you are making fun of someones speech.
It must be not schooled, as sinners treat everyone equally.
:cool: lmao ... yeah you're right, I guess I shouldn't poke fun at one of your main "go to" men :lol:

but the idea is still good, no ?:shock:

Franzoni

Our glorious leader has already spoken on this subject...

The filthy imperialists can find their own solutions to their own problems...

Wascurito

If God had wanted technology to be used, it would be in the Bible.

Get all those members of the LOLs to stand on the Queen's Border. With 34,000 members, that's 70 per km.

#Genius

Sword of Gideon

What is the EU policy on the border? how are they going to keep non-EU citizens and goods out of their superstate?

users

What is the EU policy on the border? how are they going to keep non-EU citizens and goods out of their superstate?
Why do you ask? Are you weighing up your loyalist principles against the desirability of an Irish passport?

blinding

Angela Merkel will instruct the Irish and they will be obedient to Mrs Merkel .

users

Angela Merkel will instruct the Irish and they will be obedient to Mrs Merkel .
Ah the fourth reich argument. Are ye all still reading Warlord up there?

Mickeymac

Why do you ask? Are you weighing up your loyalist principles against the desirability of an Irish passport?

After unity, I believe he is going for the resettlement plan, will probably be around some dingy sinkhole in middle England or the gorbals in Scotland.

users

After unity, I believe he is going for the resettlement plan, will probably be around some dingy sinkhole in middle England or the gorbals in Scotland.
I'd say he'd like to live handy for sevco

vivabrigada

Can we all Help the British and give them ideas for smart technology to use on the border :

I will start you all of with my first idea :

Drones, the DUP has plenty but they are mostly old and men.
She should get the Ra to look after the border, they have years of experience.

vivabrigada

Years of experience in failing to remove it.

Lovely.
Thanks to Brexiteers, the Tories, UKIP and lies, it's going sooner than you could ever have imagines. The Parties in the South are persuing a UI and we know what side the EU is on.
Wasn't awfully nice of the right wing crackpots to help us out?!

SgtBilko

Thanks to Brexiteers, the Tories, UKIP and lies, it's going sooner than you could ever have imagines. The Parties in the South are persuing a UI and we know what side the EU is on.
Every few years deluded Republicans, like yourself, come up with a different straw to grasp. Brexit is simply the latest straw. Prior to that it was Scottish Independence (how'd that work out? :lol: ). Go back further and it was terrorist dirtbag Marty, handing out the straws with wishing thinking '2016' predictions. Give it another couple of years when Brexit has fully kicked in, and the dust has settled, and you'll be back on here with a different straw. :lol:

No amount of ROI or EU pressure will ever bring about a UI because neither are factored into having any say on the matter. But you know that. You're destined to die in the United Kingdom fella, just like scumbag Marty. Suck it right up. :lol:

Mickeymac

The moon howling zealots played a part as well God Bless them.

Ireniall

Every few years deluded Republicans, like yourself, come up with a different straw to grasp. Brexit is simply the latest straw. Prior to that it was Scottish Independence (how'd that work out? :lol: ). Go back further and it was terrorist dirtbag Marty, handing out the straws with wishing thinking '2016' predictions. Give it another couple of years when Brexit has fully kicked in, and the dust has settled, and you'll be back on here with a different straw. :lol:

No amount of ROI or EU pressure will ever bring about a UI because neither are factored into having any say on the matter. But you know that. You're destined to die in the United Kingdom fella, just like scumbag Marty. Suck it right up. :lol:
Lol-the dust has settled and Corbyn has told 'Ulster' that they're staying in the Customs Union with the RoI.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies