Smart technology : Miss May needs you help

blinding

The UK and ROI cannot agree to an open border outside a wider open border agreement between the EU and the UK. That is basically all there is to it. The UK position announced today amounts to precisely nothing, unless the UK agrees to the four freedoms. And if the UK agrees to the four freedoms, Brexit was entirely for nought.
If only we could be an independent country and sort out such matters for ourselves . But our betters in the Eu know whats best for us and we jump to their command . Is this the Freedom our predecessors fought for.......

Sword of Gideon

The UK and ROI cannot agree to an open border outside a wider open border agreement between the EU and the UK. That is basically all there is to it. The UK position announced today amounts to precisely nothing, unless the UK agrees to the four freedoms. And if the UK agrees to the four freedoms, Brexit was entirely for nought.
So it is pointless in the UK and RoI having talks about the border?

hollandia

So it is pointless in the UK and RoI having talks about the border?
Totally pointless in the context of Brexit, yes. In the context of a united Ireland, not pointless, as we've already got the assurance that NI would be in the EU in that event. Britain can negotiate with the EU regarding the border in the context of Brexit, not Ireland. Because, as has already been pointed out to you, it's the only land border with the EU. Its really not that difficult to understand. All you have to do is, y'know, read stuff and pay attention to the news.

blinding

How would Britain go about misplacing Northern Ireland in the Eu..........

It would be a master stroke if they could pull it off........

vivabrigada

How would Britain go about misplacing Northern Ireland in the Eu..........

It would be a master stroke if they could pull it off........
...skuz me.....
..,we don't talk about that in front of the children...,.

vivabrigada

Now viva is having a conversation with himself and "liking" his own posts.
Lost for friends is he?
Fuk, I must really piss you off.
It's hilarious to watch. lol

Sword of Gideon

No you do not piss me off, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself, with your eternal lies and total submission to the SFIRA party line, even better are those occasions when you type first and then realise the party line has changed and they have not included you in the memo, and you spend days wriggling and lying to change what you have said.

AhNowStop

No you do not piss me off, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself, with your eternal lies and total submission to the SFIRA party line, even better are those occasions when you type first and then realise the party line has changed and they have not included you in the memo, and you spend days wriggling and lying to change what you have said.
Yep Viva, I reckon you REALLY piss him off :cool: lmfao

vivabrigada

Yep Viva, I reckon you REALLY piss him off :cool: lmfao
He misses the basics, god love him. To toe a party line you have to be in the party.
It's seems to be beyond the grasp of some on here.
In my defence, pissing off eejits who don't know what they're talking about is great craic.

vivabrigada

You certainly have better patience than I, I would lose it trying to deal with such scumbags.
Patience is a virtue.
Laughter is the best medicine.
I like to combine the two at the expense of our resident lap top loyals.

Mickeymac

Patience is a virtue.
Laughter is the best medicine.
I like to combine the two at the expense of our resident lap top loyals.

Indeed sir......

“There can never be peace in Ireland until the foreign oppressive British presence is removed, leaving all the Irish people as a unit to control their own affairs and determine their own destinies as a sovereign people, free in mind and body, separate and distinct physically, culturally and economically.”
-- Bobby Sands

Sword of Gideon

...............eejits who don't know what they're talking about is great craic.
Another lie, "craic" is not a word in either English or Irish. It is described by many Irish speakers as "phony" or "a linguistic lie"
You are trying to steal Engish or Scottish word "crack" or "crak" changing it to look Irish to make the world to think it is.
Is nothing too low for you to stoop in your rewriting of history?

Sword of Gideon

He misses the basics, god love him. To toe a party line you have to be in the party.
It's seems to be beyond the grasp of some on here.
In my defence, pissing off eejits who don't know what they're talking about is great craic.
One does not need to be a member of a party to toe the party line, it can mean to do what someone in authority tells you to do although you may not agree with it. But you will do what SFIRA tell you and agree with it because they say so, you have been brainwashed into not being able to think for yourself. Try and think the last time you criticised SFIRA?

vivabrigada

Another lie, "craic" is not a word in either English or Irish. It is described by many Irish speakers as "phony" or "a linguistic lie"
You are trying to steal Engish or Scottish word "crack" or "crak" changing it to look Irish to make the world to think it is.
Lol

vivabrigada

One does not need to be a member of a party to toe the party line, it can mean to do what someone in authority tells you to do although you may not agree with it. But you will do what SFIRA tell you and agree with it because they say so, you have been brainwashed into not being able to think for yourself. Try and think the last time you criticised SFIRA?
Lol you're some craic.
Up the Ra.
(This is too easy)

Sword of Gideon

Lol you're some craic.
Up the Ra.
(This is too easy)
I thought you said the Ra did not exist? Are you showing support fictitious organisations now? Or was the Ra do not exist another lie?

Just in case you have forgot, you still have not put up a link to the police officer blaming loyalist for the trouble at the bonfire.

AhNowStop

Lmfao ... OMG:shock: ... Jesus soggy really ?:?

Go to bed ffs :roll: lmao

vivabrigada

I thought you said the Ra did not exist? Are you showing support fictitious organisations now? Or was the Ra do not exist another lie?

Just in case you have forgot, you still have not put up a link to the police officer blaming loyalist for the trouble at the bonfire.
Up the Ra.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom