Smart technology : Miss May needs you help

vivabrigada

Another lie, "craic" is not a word in either English or Irish. It is described by many Irish speakers as "phony" or "a linguistic lie"
You are trying to steal Engish or Scottish word "crack" or "crak" changing it to look Irish to make the world to think it is.
Is nothing too low for you to stoop in your rewriting of history?
Oh, about the cop blaming loyalists, complain to the BBC they broadcast it.
Lol

Sword of Gideon

Oh, about the cop blaming loyalists, complain to the BBC they broadcast it.
Lol
The BBC did not broadcast it, I listened to the programme and he did not say what you quoted him as saying.
I posted a link to the programme, maybe you should listen to it.

Just in case you have forgot, you still have not put up a link to the police officer blaming loyalist for the trouble at the bonfire.

vivabrigada

Another lie, "craic" is not a word in either English or Irish. It is described by many Irish speakers as "phony" or "a linguistic lie"
You are trying to steal Engish or Scottish word "crack" or "crak" changing it to look Irish to make the world to think it is.
Is nothing too low for you to stoop in your rewriting of history?
The BBC did not broadcast it, I listened to the programme and he did not say what you quoted him as saying.
I posted a link to the programme, maybe you should listen to it.

Just in case you have forgot, you still have not put up a link to the police officer blaming loyalist for the trouble at the bonfire.
Obsess much?
The cops had to move people back because they were theow missiles into the Bogside.
Who were they, Mormons from Utah?
Ffs catch yerself on.
IT WAS LOYALISTS FROM THE FOUNTAIN.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom