• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Sniches & Grasses everywhere.

Fr.Ted Crilly

Is this the country we have now become?

The land of the twitching windows where neighbour spies on neighbour and grasses them up.

Massive fraud is being committed on the citizens of Ireland in the name of bankers and bondholders at the government behest and we have scum running telling tales on their neighbour doing a couple of days work to make ends meet.

What a sad and pathetic society we have become.

For Shame.

Social welfare tip-offs up 60% - The Irish Times - Fri, Mar 08, 2013

Last edited:

Eric Cartman

The land of the twitching windows where neighbour spies on neighbour and grasses them up.

Massive fraud is being committed on the citizens of Ireland in the name of bankers and bondholders at the government behest and we have scum running telling tales on their neighbour doing a couple of days work to make ends meet.

For Shame.

What? Were you stung by the Welfare?

Tawdy

For Shame.

You mean to say that you actually believe in government spin? Really? :shock:

Fr.Ted Crilly

the only shame is that that the 60% figure isn't higher
Have you ever stopped to think that most of these 'grasses' are reporting something they know f*ck all about?
How would anyone know someones private business?

28,000 reports and over 10,000 not taken any further because they were bullsh1te reports in the first place.

The biggest wastage in the welfare system is from PS workers not doing their jobs properly and giving people more than they're entitled to, that would be the 'control' measures mentioned in the report.

Burton puts out a figure of €669 million saved in 'control and fraud' measures.
How much was fraud, sweet f*ck all if last years figures are anything to go by.

damus

How many of the cases that went to full investigation in 2011 (cos it's unlikely they'd have stats for 2012) ended up in a charge, prosecution and conviction?

Astral Peaks

For Shame.

What were you caught doing?

Mackers

The worst snitches were the ones in school that went."Sir I'm not supposed to tell you this." Hateful wee sh1tes.:p

SeanieFitz

Have you ever stopped to think that most of these 'grasses' are reporting something they know f*ck all about?
How would anyone know someones private business?

28,000 reports and over 10,000 not taken any further because they were bullsh1te reports in the first place.

The biggest wastage in the welfare system is from PS workers not doing their jobs properly and giving people more than they're entitled to, that would be the 'control' measures mentioned in the report.

Burton puts out a figure of €669 million saved in 'control and fraud' measures.
How much was fraud, sweet f*ck all if last years figures are anything to go by.
you obviously see nothing wrong with lies and fraud while I resent people getting more than what they are entitled to by cheating and lying. says a lot about you.

Fr.Ted Crilly

What were you caught doing?
I wasn't caught doing anything.
I did ask for assistance about 3 years ago and was refused.
The joys of self-employment.
I was also called a liar by a PS worker in my own house after which she was swiftly and physically thrown out into the street like the piece of work she was.

Last edited:

Fr.Ted Crilly

you obviously see nothing wrong with lies and fraud while I resent people getting more than what they are entitled to by cheating and lying. says a lot about you.
We can only take our example from our elected leaders and pillars of society.
If you want to be a self-righteous and sanctimonious little internet warrior, be my guest.

BTW, your from Kerry.
Gombeen Healy-Rea held the FFailers to ransom for long enough so your county could get more than it was entitled to.

L

longshortgrass

I wasn't caught doing anything.
I did ask for assistance about 3 years ago and was refused.
The joys of self-employment.
I was also called a liar by a c*nt PS worker in my own house after which she was swiftly and physically thrown out into the street like the piece of sh1t she was.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies