So-called Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain - so says ITV.

tokkie

800 years of being beatch slapping like big girls blouses only to be saved by Ant and Dec, thons mad Ted...
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly are simply part of the great Irish Diaspora and a tiny part of the great Pan Nationalist Irish Front.

They're two Brigadiers in the England Battalion, 1st Light Entertainment Division. Their mission is simple.......To convince the tv viewing British public that NI is not part of Great Britain.

It's all part of the great strategy. Smash them with the trojan horse of Saturday night telly.

FOURGREENFIELDS

Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly are simply part of the great Irish Diaspora and a tiny part of the great Pan Nationalist Irish Front.

They're two Brigadiers in the England Battalion, 1st Light Entertainment Division. Their mission is simple.......To convince the tv viewing British public that NI is not part of Great Britain.

It's all part of the great strategy. Smash them with the trojan horse of Saturday night telly.
They have safely returned to base;)

Maranatha

lmao .. wee bit of loyalist racism rearing its ugly head I see .. nothing new there I suppose...
So Leo is not a planter then?

Beachcomber

This week on the Ant and Dec show, Dec said: "Northern Ireland isn't actually part of Great Britain. He is fact correct.

The artificial Northern Ireland Statelet gerrymandered by England under its 'Government of Ireland Act 1920', against the will of the people of Ireland for a sectarian minority, is obviously not part of Great Britain. Great Britain comprises of England, Scotland and the Principality of Wales.

Ant and Dec who are of Irish heritage have got some stick for speaking the truth. Clearly the 2 lads were sitting up and paying attention in Geography classes when they were kids in Newcastle.

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/ant-and-dec-confuse-fans-over-northern-ireland-statement-36692824.html

Who claimed that it was part of Great Britain?

It's part of the UK.

And what do you mean by "So-called Northern Ireland"?

That's what the name is. There is nothing "so-called" about it.

As for mistakes, I see that like many other nationalists/republicans you make a mistake about NI.

It isn't a state, so calling it a statelet is wrong.

Beachcomber

800 years of being beatch slapping like big girls blouses only to be saved by Ant and Dec, thons mad Ted...
Nationalists and republicans have been reduced for looking obsessively for any sign of people in GB saying anything that they can spin to mean that Northern Ireland isn't British.

They do this because they know that Northern Ireland is British.

Beachcomber

Dont be getting upset now bwigey ... sure I’ve been telling you & the dopey Dog this for ages now .... glad to see ITV & the “British” catching up !!!

So which do you consider yourself?

1/ UKish
2/ norn Irish
3/ Irish
What do you consider yourself to be?

ROIish?

26 county-ish?

Beachcomber

No, I'm Irish - unlike you Planters.

Born, bred and living in Ireland but love it when Planters tell me I'm not Irish - the irony is clearly lost on the nomads :lol:
If you were born, bred and live in the ROI then you are Irish.

If you're in Northern Ireland then you're not fully Irish.

Beachcomber

Ant & Dec know the truth about the Williamites. They are NOT British, they are Irish and the Brits see them as Irish. When anyone from the island of Ireland joins Lizzie Saxe-Coburg Gotha's forces they immediately get called PADDY and are treated as a thick savage. BLAIR 'PADDY' MAYNE being case in point. The maddest, possibly most bravest soldier in Britian's Forces in WWII. He deserved at least a dozen Victoria Crosses, why didn't he get one?

We are British.

No surrender.

Beachcomber

I thought everybody knew that! Hence UK = GB AND NI.
In that TV clip did they do on to explain that NI is part of the UK, even if it isn't part of GB?

That TV clip ended very suddenly at the point where they said that they wanted to include NI people in whatever it was they were doing.

tokkie

If you were born, bred and live in the ROI then you are Irish.

If you're in Northern Ireland then you're not fully Irish.
Not so. The good folk of NI can be Irish, British or Northern Irish or indeed a combination of these.

You don't get to dictate.

AhNowStop

Did anyone else notice some fella/lady call beachcomber having a bit of a meltdown there ...do you think he/she’s ok now :shock:

Edit..
I wonder is he from Ireland or GB or Norn Iron ?

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies