So-called Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain - so says ITV.

death or glory

Who claimed that it was part of Great Britain?

It's part of the UK.

And what do you mean by "So-called Northern Ireland"?

That's what the name is. There is nothing "so-called" about it.

As for mistakes, I see that like many other nationalists/republicans you make a mistake about NI.

It isn't a state, so calling it a statelet is wrong.
Top drawer.

Beachcomber

Not so. The good folk of NI can be Irish, British or Northern Irish or indeed a combination of these.

You don't get to dictate.
They can self-identify as any of those things.

That doesn't change reality though.

death or glory

You two UKish “brethren” should meet up & walk drumcree together ... compare goats maybe :lol:

Oh and don’t forget now, you both live “beside” Britain, not in it :cool: ... good lads
No argument there.

We live in an country on the island of Ireland that is part of the Archipelago of the British isles.

More precisely we live in Northern Ireland(aka Ulster) which is part of the United Kingdom which means that our nationality is British.

Geography lesson over,
every day is a school day.

collina

AhNowStop

No argument there.

We live in an country on the island of Ireland that is part of the Archipelago of the British isles.

More precisely we live in Northern Ireland(aka Ulster) which is part of the United Kingdom which means that our nationality is British.
Geography lesson over,
every day is a school day.

You should have stopped after the first line Doggy ....

A few pointers for you:-

NI is 6 counties
Ulster is 9
Apart from inside your vacuous wee rattley head that is :roll:

Britain is England, Scotland & Wales only .... why do you think the rugby team is called “the british & Irish lions” you daft wee clampit ? :lol:

I’m beginning to think you must be related to baby Craig... similarities are definitely surfacing !!!!!

Now, which are ye

Irish
UKish
Norn Irish ?

death or glory

NI is 6 counties
Ulster is 9

Britain is England, Scotland & Wales only .... why do you think the rugby team is called “the british & Irish lions” you daft wee clampit ? :lol:

I’m beginning to think you must be related to baby Craig... similarities are definitely surfacing !!!!!

Now, which are ye

Irish
UKish
Norn Irish ?
British,

Ulster is British, so help me God.

It's not my problem you can't understand the facts, I suppose youse were too busy learning Irish rather than proper useful subjects like geography.

Paddyc

NI is 6 counties
Ulster is 9

Now, which are ye

Irish
UKish
Norn Irish ?
Poor DOGgy,

Ulster has to be six counties otherwise he has to admit that the Ulster Covenant was torn up and used as metaphorical toilet paper as they betrayed their fellow Ulster folk in Cavan, Donegal and Monaghan.

DOGgy likes to pretend that the inconvenient bits of history didn’t actually happen.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies