• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

So, what HAVE FG done, then?

Luchador

I slag FF a lot because they've f*cked it up for my generation forever without getting punished.

But what have you lot done? Why have FG and Labour gone back on their promises? Why have they betrayed the people that elected them?

Please, elaborate, how has FG made things better for Ireland in the past 18 months?

Marvar88

Ah, what a thread.

Basically the same as hundreds of others on this site, all cribbing about FG.

Blah Blah,

Luchador

Ah, what a thread.

Basically the same as hundreds of others on this site, all cribbing about FG.

Blah Blah,
No, Marv, a question. A legit question.

You'd be the man to answer, in fact. So let's hear it.

Eoin Coir

Yea, Enda Kenny ruined the country and called in the IMF. That satisfy you ?

tigerben

Well FF killed the country, and FG along with Labour are the cannibals making sure the carcass is licked clean!

Luchador

Yea, Enda Kenny ruined the country and called in the IMF. That satisfy you ?
I'm as ABFF as anyone else. They started it.

But what FG done to improve it?

Luchador

On your bike.

You have your mind made up.
Being a non-party luchador, I'm asking a legit question here.

Some examples, at least. Anything?

Marcos the black

What's our bond yield at the moment?

Marvar88

Being a non-party luchador, I'm asking a legit question here.

Some examples, at least. Anything?
Sure they fecked everything up.

Ah whatever.

They are politicians not magicians. They have steadied the ship. We now need the world economy to pick up. China, the US and Europe in the doldrums at one time is quite the pickle.

Oops, I was almost going to debate there, then I realised how pointless that is.

My bad.

lying eyes

Sweet F A - then again they are mostly teachers and what do teachers do? They follow the curriculum, which was written by FF. No thinking outside the box-Group think.---Follow the curriculum?????????

councilkid

Sweet F A - then again they are mostly teachers and what do teachers do? They follow the curriculum, which was written by FF. No thinking outside the box-Group think.---Follow the curriculum?????????
Would it make all that much difference whatever bunch of politicians were in power?

Blossie

They haven't ! The only positive thing I see from the last election is that idiots like John O'donoghue, Brian Cowen and John Gormless are no longer TD's. Of course they all have big fat pensions so what do they care. From what I have seen so far, Fine Gael are Fianna fail in another guise.

Marcos the black

Any chance you could back that up there by facts there Lying eyes, or are you simply living up to your name?

Luchador

Sure they fecked everything up.

Ah whatever.

They are politicians not magicians. They have steadied the ship. We now need the world economy to pick up. China, the US and Europe in the doldrums at one time is quite the pickle.

Oops, I was almost going to debate there, then I realised how pointless that is.

My bad.
Marv, not trolling here, honest.

We know FF made the mistakes. That's why they are where they are.

But I just want to know what's to be gained by following through with what hasn't worked and hoping external forces calm things down? Why not do what they were elected to do? Where's the five point plan been implemented?

wombat

Any chance you could back that up there by facts there Lying eyes, or are you simply living up to your name?
I'm beginning to think that teachers have only themselves to blame for the constant attacks around here. If they had done their jobs properly, posters would be capable of forming logical arguments.:lol:

Blossie

Well FF killed the country, and FG along with Labour are the cannibals making sure the carcass is licked clean!
Now now tigerben,I think "cannibals" is overstating things,I would merely refer to them as vultures.

Marcos the black

Marv, not trolling here, honest.

We know FF made the mistakes. That's why they are where they are.

But I just want to know what's to be gained by following through with what hasn't worked and hoping external forces calm things down? Why not do what they were elected to do? Where's the five point plan been implemented?
Haven't answered my question about our bond rate yet... Dropped from almost 15% to under 5%... That's the market reaction to progress, not mine.

Crazy horse 6

What's our bond yield at the moment?

I have no idea and i could care less. What i do care about is the fact 450k people are still on the dole in this country and actually the true figure is much much higher with the jobscam scheme and other makey up courses masking a lot of the figures. Have FG/Labour failed? Oh yes and how.