So what is FGs James Reilly's 150 acres in Offaly

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
Best you provide links to sources if you're making reference to register of interests odie.

and the "PP" reference is a pathetic attack.

Should Reilly wish to sue, I'm sure you're happy to provide him with your full contact details odie?

Edo

whats your point Odie? - any proof - links etc etc?

Dont believe it was ever against the law to own land in this country.

Or have you taken over from a newly silenced Eurocitizen in the FF innuendo department?

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
odie, I don't see how editing solves any of my problems - it certainly doesn't solve any of yours.

Should James Reilly wish to sue odie, I'd invite him to get in touch and I'll tell him how. (and will be obeying Data Protection laws to boot).

KATHY

Ah seriously lads Enda Kenny and FG must be doing something right when you look at the level to which some posters on here are forced to stoop.Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Who the hell cares if Reilly has land on the moon for God's sake??

Hardball

Ah seriously lads Enda Kenny and FG must be doing something right when you look at the level to which some posters on here are forced to stoop.Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Who the hell cares if Reilly has land on the moon for God's sake??
On the Moon you say? Did he notify SIPO of that?

Rocky

It just shows desperate FFers are getting. You really couldn't go any lower than this type of stuff. It's pathetic.

charley

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2PxAIAI1QQ"]YouTube- Dirty Laundry, Don Henley[/ame]

Sync

I've heard Enda Kenny is growing daffodils in his garden. Wonder why he's growing them and not crocuses eh? Why not use the corner of the garden for mulch?

Seriously why does this thread exist?

nonpartyboy

I see alot of ff scum smearing politicans over the last few days, reality starting to sink in for you ?
The only people who would believe your rubbish is your idiotic supporters who would still vote for you as they said goodbye to their last child on a plane to a job.

Edo

Dave - lock the thread.

whats it doing in the Fine Gael forum?

Its got nothing to with Fine Gael, nothing to with politics and its publicly declared on the Oireachtas website - gee whizz - James O Reilly owns 150 acres of land in Offaly - its a blatantly transparent effort at "innuendo" - ie trying to cast shadows where none exist - if the OP had a scintilla of anything to back up whatever "comment" they are making - which they clearly don't

It only succeeds the longer the thread remains open to comment -which is the Odies gameplan - for the good of P.ie - lock it - and show that P.ie 2.0 is getting on top of this kind of sh^te and it wont be tolerated around here.

BTW - all Odie has to do is call Offaly County Council or go to their website to find out what the land is zoned as - why bring it here?

odie, I don't see how editing solves any of my problems - it certainly doesn't solve any of yours.

Should James Reilly wish to sue odie, I'd invite him to get in touch and I'll tell him how. (and will be obeying Data Protection laws to boot).
On what basis ?

Its in his own declaration and all I am seeking to find what it is zoned for, agricultural or other. Not sure why that is an issue ?

Can ask the same about Pat Rabitte's and others declaring land as farming as well as they are zoned aa agricultural or not.

ang

Then look at the local area plan and see what zoning it has Odie.

I see alot of ff scum smearing politicans over the last few days, reality starting to sink in for you ?
The only people who would believe your rubbish is your idiotic supporters who would still vote for you as they said goodbye to their last child on a plane to a job.
You are of course aware that land declared by TD is in his register of interests so how is it smearing if asking what it is ?

Sync

Don't know the area in any way hence why I ask the question.
Nah you did it to cast aspersions on the guy. You're a decent poster but you're insulting the intelligence of everyone here to suggest that's not what you were doing.

Edo

There ya go Odie - go knock yourself out and leave the rest of us in peace.

Offaly County Council - County Development Plan 2009-2015

http://www.offaly.ie/eng/Services/Planning/County_Development_Plan/Images/Moneygall_Village_Plan_-_Zoning_Plan.jpg

if he's declared as farming and woodland - then its 150 acres of farming and woodland and thats what it will zoned as.

dont know what you are playing at - honestly odie - the quality of your posts have hit the bottom of the barrel in recent times - keep wondering if the user-name hasn't been subcontracted out to the FF dirty tricks department in recent times.

Good nite

Last edited:

nonpartyboy

You are of course aware that land declared by TD is in his register of interests so how is it smearing if asking what it is ?
But you should already have the answer to the question your asking with supporting evidence that's how this place works but you don't because your just throwing smears out there , typical ff carry on.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies