Social welfare at risk?

pragmaticapproach

It is easy to say we need them but if we cannot create them then that is just empty rhetoric. I have a job so don't plan to move at the moment.

These people, can work if they want to but chose to bum off people like me.
We need to prioritise irish citizens, we should encourage non-nationals to leave, particular those on means tested benefits, by paying for a plane ticket home. Anyone that suggests that Irish people should be forced to leave while we still subsidise non-nationals, and continue to issue work permits is anti-irish in the extreme.

I've outlined previously a number of ways to kickstart the economy, that dont involve forcing our citizens to leave, and which would yield results in months( ie liquidating nama, defaulting, creating temporary slushfund from sale of state assets, passing savings on to businesses etc) and then implement welfare reforms.
Suggesting that people should have to leave their own country is insanity.

The irish unemployed have roots in this country, they are not mere economic producer consumer units, but someone such as yourself with a vulgar, crass materialistic mindset would severely strain yourself to understand this.

Anyway, in the meantime, i'd happily see the pockets of unpatriotic scumbags like yourself pilfered to pay for the sons and daughters of this country

pragmaticapproach

We were idiotic to play the good Europeans. Now the bad Europeans .. Merkel and Sarko .. are having the last laugh. And we just keep on remitting our nation's Soch Dosh to Poland like gobsh1tes. There must be an end to this madness.

So what do you work at Toughbutt?
Hes an accoutant, if i had my way the bulk of the auditing and accounting regulations would be scrapped overnight, since they wouldnt be neccessary with a simplified tax system. TBF would have to ************************ off and be a smug parasite somewhere else.

salman

wouldnt get all worried...we will have defaulted and be on our second bail out when it happens

Fantasia

We need to prioritise irish citizens, we should encourage non-nationals to leave, particular those on means tested benefits, by paying for a plane ticket home. Anyone that suggests that Irish people should be forced to leave while we still subsidise non-nationals, and continue to issue work permits is anti-irish in the extreme.
This man is one in a million. Listen and Learn an buachali agus na cailinini. Especially you Toughbutt.

Hes an accountant, if i had my way the bulk of the auditing and accounting regulations would be scrapped overnight, since they wouldnt be neccessary with a simplified tax system. TBF would have to ************************ off and be a smug parasite somewhere else.
]

Ah an accountant. That explains everything..an nonproductive member of our society. He just counts other peoples money and acts like he is the Great Contributor to Irish Society. I'll bet you a zloty to a cent that we could buy 10 polish bean counters for the price of this charlatan.

Last edited:

DeputyEdo

I've outlined previously a number of ways to kickstart the economy, that dont involve forcing our citizens to leave, and which would yield results in months( ie liquidating nama, defaulting, creating temporary slushfund from sale of state assets, passing savings on to businesses etc) and then implement welfare reforms.
Suggesting that people should have to leave their own country is insanity.

The irish unemployed have roots in this country, they are not mere economic producer consumer units, but someone such as yourself with a vulgar, crass materialistic mindset would severely strain yourself to understand this.

Anyway, in the meantime, i'd happily see the pockets of unpatriotic scumbags like yourself pilfered to pay for the sons and daughters of this country
but...but....but.....that's racist. :eek: :D

Top Bottom