Social welfare fraudster jailed for 18 months

DeputyEdo

You say the topic is going to contain people's opinions on what punishment should be handed out? Do you listen to yourself? What the punishment should be?? We have laws in the State for dealing with people found guilty of tax and welfare fraud. Do you want a special law for Black people?

The fact that he is a foreign national is exactly why it is relevant.

What do you think should happen to foreign nationals found guilty of rape and sexual assault?
I know we have laws.....but they're not all great laws...that's why they sometimes get changed.
Anyone who commits rape or sexual assault should be locked up, and if they're a foreign national, they should be deported back to their own country when they've served their time.

Also....why would I want a special law for black people? Are you assuming that the guilty party is black just because he's from DRC??

So I'm a racist...yet you assume to know someones skin colour because of where they're from...nice one....you big racist!

neutral_lurker

You might reply directly to me instead of looking for backup from the rest of the school yard bullies.

Please point out where exactly that I said he should be allowed to get away with welfare fraud? Where did I say he should not be made pay it back?
School bullies - showing your age there Jimwin careful you might meet some on the way home- I don't think many people replied directly to Hopi in the end either

Anyways you deliberately only post part of my original post so to remind you I said
"he is unable to distinguish that a guest in a country who has not contributed to the system should not defraud that country of 70000 euros, not pay it back continue to get welfare payments for his whole family(guests also?) and expect the taxpayers who are paying for the system to welcome the guys with open arms"

I'm glad you advocate he pays it back I never said you didn't I was referring to the facts of the case that he is not paying it back and he and his dependents while he is in jail and thereafter will continue to receive sw payments.

Last edited:

bob3344

It would be more accurate to say it's the argument that there's something wrong with jailing rapists from Ballymun but letting rapists from Howth walk free.
Its a crap argument.

Have the bankers been found guilty & let walk ? This guy admitted his guilt

If you take the position that we can't go after welfare cheats because of the bankers, we may as well just forget about this country altogether.

Baron von Biffo

Its a crap argument.

If you take the position that we can't go after welfare cheats because of the bankers, we may as well just forget about this country altogether.
Have a look and you'll see the comparison I drew was between welfare thieves and tax thieves.

An Gilladaker

Its a crap argument.

If you take the position that we go after welfare cheats and let the bankers off Scot free we may as well just forget about this country altogether.

neutral_lurker

It would be more accurate to say it's the argument that there's something wrong with jailing rapists from Ballymun but letting rapists from Howth walk free.
Well they might be jailing rapists in Ballymun but they are not jailing PS workers who have admitted they issued genuine Irish driving licences in return for fake Romanian ones to an Albanian criminal gang pocketing 225,000 euros.

Duo got

Hmm and we wonder why we have a high number of road accidents.

bob3344

If you take the position that we go after welfare cheats and let the bankers off Scot free we may as well just forget about this country altogether.
Perhaps you'd be good enough to quote the post where I argued that ?

I would be delighted to see some bankers spend time in prison, might well dissuade future white collar criminals.

What annoys me is every time welfare fraud is brought up, people seem to think that its immoral to go after these people because no bankers are in prison.

It is a ridiculous argument.

jimwin

Your're all missing the 'Foreigners don't pay TV Licences Thread'

jimwin

Have you been on it to call anyone a racist yet?
I decided to find a better use of my time. A few intelligent posters warned me off and ridiculed it for the nonsense it is
I'm sure you'd enjoy it

DeputyEdo

I decided to find a better use of my time. A few intelligent posters warned me off and ridiculed it for the nonsense it is
I'm sure you'd enjoy it

Nah...I'd only enjoy it if it had people on who use the word racist and don't actually understand what the word means.

You never answered my previous post about how you know the welfare fraud bloke is black. Did you assume he was because, obviously, only black people come from the DRC???? If so, then you're a racist :D

theObserver@hotmail.com

loner

So, this guy robbed €70,000 when on the dole, I bet the bankers/politicians/developers will be doing decades of time for the billions robbed by them.

Social welfare fraudster jailed for 18 months | Breaking News - eircom.net
You must be joking--they will get a good brief on the free legal aid and a suspended sentence or acquittal as they did not have the mens rea and no offence was committed--and we will pick up the tab for their indiscretions which the Gov. will recoup by taxing pensioners.

myksav

Good, though the sentence is a bit light.

Trans-Siberian

Another African scamming the system and costing the tax payer a fortune.
He should be deported as soon as he is released.

************************ the PC brigade we are to broke to tolerate these thieves anymore.

And the same goes for Irish fraudsters before im accused with the R word.

The OD

No one will ever pay for the destruction of the Irish economy because they are all in it together - Clowen, Ahern, the Bankers and developers. A criminal organisation like them would be proscribed in a civilised nation, in backwards holy Ireland, they get large pensions and high office.

Cúnts.

Telemachus

Website
en.wikipedia.org
It will cost nearly as much to keep him in jail for 18 months. Much better to make him pay twice the amount back to the state over the course of his life.
Yer having a laugh as if that lad will ever be a net tax contributor, we should have the army fly him over the Congo,

Hand him this:

Then have some 6'4 army ranger boot his hole squarely back where he came from.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom