Sodomy in Maryland: Dem gubernatorial candidate airs ad with him kissing his hubbie on Fox & Friends

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Sodomy in Maryland: Dem gubernatorial candidate airs ad with him kissing his hubbie on Fox & Friends

Maryland is significantly more socially liberal than the US average

Fox and Friends tilts the other way

How big of a cultural watershed is this ?

Rich Madaleno Campaign Ad Includes Historic Same-Sex Kiss; Aired in Washington DC on Fox & Friends Thursday Morning
Washington, DC – A new campaign ad for Maryland gubernatorial candidate Richard Madaleno – which focuses on his record of progressive accomplishments for the state – ends with him kissing his husband Mark Hodge on the front lawn of his home. To our knowledge, it is the first political ad in American history to feature a kiss between a candidate and a same-sex spouse. The groundbreaking ad ran on the Fox News show Fox & Friends in the Washington area this morning.
Cyp

GDPR

I dont know about TV ads, but Harvey Milk appeared on posters with his same sex partner, Scott Smith, his political aide Diane Kronenburg, who was a lesbian, an 11 year old girl who was his assistant campaign manager (I am not making this up) and an Irish grandmother.

He would have got my vote.

amist4

I dont know about TV ads, but Harvey Milk appeared on posters with his same sex partner, Scott Smith, his political aide Diane Kronenburg, who was a lesbian, an 11 year old girl who was his assistant campaign manager (I am not making this up) and an Irish grandmother.

He would have got my vote.
Saint Harvey was enjoying a sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy when he was 33. Doubt that made the photos or would bother you in the least.

Cruimh

willow68

Fgs..when will people grow up and stop caring about grown-up consensual relationships? Live and let live, and don't be a begrudger. Fair play to the lad - even though he is a Democrat...

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Fgs..when will people grow up and stop caring about grown-up consensual relationships? Live and let live, and don't be a begrudger. Fair play to the lad - even though he is a Democrat...
Indeed, as such this should be outside of politics...but it is not

Rural Fox viewers will be incensed

Cyp

Notachipanoaktree

it's about time jebus fella send in the meteorite. it's just not working out folks.

Last edited:

Dame_Enda

I think Fox is not that homophobic nowadays partly because 21CF includes Murdoch's more liberal son James. It has some lgbt commentators on like Tammy Bruce and Guy Benson and a full time presenter and Trump nemesis Shepard Smith.

D

Deleted member 48908

I think Fox is not that homophobic nowadays partly because 21CF includes Murdoch's more liberal son James. It has some lgbt commentators on like Tammy Bruce and Guy Benson and a full time presenter and Trump nemesis Shepard Smith.
Shep's trans?!

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Tammy is only a sometimes gap-lapper
Yep, Shep is into shirt lifting

Cyp

O'Sullivan Bere

Saint Harvey was enjoying a sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy when he was 33. Doubt that made the photos or would bother you in the least.
Interesting objection insofar as the innuedo hypocrisy against gays, not that I disagree with the premise that a 33 y/o *gay or straight person of any gender* has no legal business messing with a 16 y/o.

(I support a 'Romeo & Juliet' age range of 4 years maximum exceeding whatever age an under-18 person is with nil tolerance under 15 y/o).

That's especially given Trump endorsed a chief county prosecutor that groomed a 14 y/o at the courthouse and molested her and was banned from the local shopping mall for prowling upon young teens (Roy Moore), and closely circles with a convicted paedo sex tourist (George Nader) for the lucre and connections.

'Blue' Delaware just became the first US state to fully ban child brides (under 18) over fierce GOP resistance given the 'Religious Right' and other 'conservative' POVs (often raped girls and overage grooming of the underage). The GOP still blocks that in the other 49 states.

Delaware becomes first US state to fully ban child marriage - CNN
(The article notes the honourable exception of one GOP state senator, but the overall state GOP was the antagonist to that reform).
HB337 – Child Marriage Ban Goes to the Senate Despite Shocking Republican Opposition

The question is....do you genuinely oppose adults that abuse, neglect and prey on juveniles, or do you just *ahem* "hate fags"?

Last edited:

owedtojoy

Word has it that Shep is biologically a hermaphrodite, but identifies as a lesbian goat

Cyp
He also speaks Truth to Power, an unusually honest Trump critic and straight-talking commentator for Fox News.

I presume he is sniggered at by the same people who tolerated Alies' and O'Reilly's abuse of women for decades.

Can you tell us what you do with what's between your legs so we can form a judgement on your opinions?

Cellachán Chaisil

Lagertha

Consensual sexual relationships between people who are over the age of consent are really nobody else's business. I don't get the obsession some people have with gay people or gay sex.

New Threads

Most Replies