Something for the Ladies...

Interista

Following on from the SINDO Poll that was discussed some months ago:

http://www.politics.ie/media/122424-sindo-poll-irelands-hottest-woman.html

Ireland's most popular blog for young women (or so they say) has come out with its "Fifty Fine Things" survey, whereby its readers have given their vote on Ireland's hottest men:

50 Fine Things 2010: #1 – 10 at Beaut.ie – The Irish Beauty Blog Cosmetics, Makeup, Skincare, Reviews, News and Previews

Have to say I wouldn't recognise most of these men if they walked past me on the street (and to be honest I wouldn't look twice at most of them if they did) but No. 2, Michael Fassbender of "Hunger" fame is so beautiful it's almost surreal.

What do the good ladies of P.Ie think?

Marcos the black

There's ladies on P.ie??????????? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Riadach

Ireland's most popular blog for young women (or so they say) has come out with its "Fifty Fine Things" survey, whereby its readers have given their vote on Ireland's hottest men:

50 Fine Things 2010: #1 – 10 at Beaut.ie – The Irish Beauty Blog Cosmetics, Makeup, Skincare, Reviews, News and Previews

Have to say I wouldn't recognise most of these men if they walked past me on the street (and to be honest I wouldn't look twice at most of them if they did) but No. 2, Michael Fassbender of "Hunger" fame is so beautiful it's almost surreal.

Fassbender? Ah now...

I agree with those who voted for Tommy Bowe though.

Royid!

Interista

Fassbender? Ah now...
You're not dissenting on that glorious specimen of Hiberno-German beauty are you?

I agree with those who voted for Tommy Bowe though.
Dont' see the appeal myself. Never gone for the boyish look.

And King Henry Viii only in the second tier of beauties? His Majesty will not be amused.

Interista

Ellie,

Agree about Johnaton and Cillian. The others though... with a few honourable exceptions I just don't see it!

ellie08

Ellie,

Agree about Johnaton and Cillian. The others though... with a few honourable exceptions I just don't see it!
You like the beautiful chiseled bone structure look I see, but sometimes you just want something a bit rugged.

Interista

You like the beautiful chiseled bone structure look I see, but sometimes you just want something a bit rugged.
LOL that is true! I see you have made no comments on the insanely gorgeous Fassbender. Why, I ask?

Interista

Why thank you ellie! And a nice pic it is too! I agree with you that sometimes he looks breathtakingly gorgeous and others a bit blah. The above pic falls into the former category.

Have you seen him in "Hunger"? Have to agree with the lass on Beaut.ie who said that if the real Bobby Sands had looked like that, he'd have melted even the Iron Lady's heart (among other parts of her anatomy ooh err...)

ellie08

Why thank you ellie! And a nice pic it is too! I agree with you that sometimes he looks breathtakingly gorgeous and others a bit blah. The above pic falls into the former category.

Have you seen him in "Hunger"? Have to agree with the lass on Beaut.ie who said that if the real Bobby Sands had looked like that, he'd have melted even the Iron Lady's heart (among other parts of her anatomy ooh err...)

Christ no, I've never seen it. I know it's supposed to be brilliant, but the idea of dirty protests makes me feel sick.

Riadach

You're not dissenting on that glorious specimen of Hiberno-German beauty are you?
Christ man, he looks like a young Jeremy Irons. More needle than man.

Dont' see the appeal myself. Never gone for the boyish look.

And King Henry Viii only in the second tier of beauties? His Majesty will not be amused.
He was lucky to make it there. Few annoy me as much as that man, smeared in foundation whenever there's a chance of a camera nearby. Not our tommy though.

Interista

ellie

Christ no, I've never seen it. I know it's supposed to be brilliant, but the idea of dirty protests makes me feel sick
Watch it. I guarantee you wont' allow yourself to be distracted overmuch by the dirty protests. Or anything else when that babe is on screen.

riadach

Christ man, he looks like a young Jeremy Irons. More needle than man.
Just the way I like 'em. Tall and lean. Mmmm......

He was lucky to make it there. Few annoy me as much as that man, smeared in foundation whenever there's a chance of a camera nearby.
LOL that is true! Plus he's rumoured to be a shorty who wears lifts in his shoes. His sidekick on the Tudors, Henry Cavill, is much taller and hotter. But JRM is still a beauty.

ellie08

Yes I must watch it, it's supposed to be good. One of my favorite men is the guy that played Jesus in the Passion of Christ, Jim Cavier I call him. Check him out (without the beard and the crown of thorns)

Interista

Yeah I know Cavizel (sp?) Isn't he a far-right Republican (US Republican, not Irish) Catholic though? Ugh.

Speaking of actors, oddly enough Pierce Brosnan doens't appear to be on the list. Cillian Murphy is very popular and I quite fancy him too, while acknowledging that he is just barely on the right side of girlishness!

ellie08

Yeah I know Cavizel (sp?) Isn't he a far-right Republican (US Republican, not Irish) Catholic though? Ugh.

Speaking of actors, oddly enough Pierce Brosnan doens't appear to be on the list. Cillian Murphy is very popular and I quite fancy him too, while acknowledging that he is just barely on the right side of girlishness!
Cillian is beautiful. Pierce Brosnan is THE most attractive man in the world IMO, and he seems really nice. Didn't know that about Cavizel but hey feast your eyes:

jtbooker

If I were a lady I'd be horrifically embarrassed right now...

Interista

Yeah he's nice but I reckon that must be an old pic?

Pierce Brosnan? I'm giving my age away here by saying I remember him back in the Remington Steele days (but I was pretty young then, really!) and while everyone raved about him I never 'got' it. Obviously a gorgeous man but just never did it for me (I'm sure he cares!) Might say the same about Charlize Theron's ex Stuart Townsend - I 'should' fancy him but no.....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies