Sometimes I really dislike men

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercookie

Prominent academic serving jail term for sex abuse of nephew

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/one-man-s-long-fight-to-put-the-uncle-who-raped-him-behind-bars-1.3089242

So fed up lately reading about crimes committed by men against women who want them to PFO.

Then I read this article.

This man was allowed as a single man to adopt a young child and he then set about registering a fake birth of another child.How does someone like him get to be assessed as suitable for adoption, is this where all our liberalism is leading us.

So utterly depressing.

realistic1

Prominent academic serving jail term for sex abuse of nephew

One man

So fed up lately reading about crimes committed by men against women who want them to PFO.

Then I read this article.

This man was allowed as a single man to adopt a young child and he then set about registering a fake birth of another child.How does someone like him get to be assessed as suitable for adoption, is this where all our liberalism is leading us.

So utterly depressing.
I am sure there would have been plenty of woman who facilitated and supported this perverted crim over the years.

eoghanacht

I am sure there would have been plenty of woman who facilitated and supported this perverted crim over the years.
Fecking Nuns, Eh?

blokesbloke

It sounds more like you dislike male sex offenders rather than men as such.

Do female sex offenders get a pass? Why?

<Mod> This topic is being discussed here. </Mod>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies