• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Source for specific info on new Croke park deal?

feargach

Hi, I'm in a private debate about aspects of the new Croke park proposals, and we're at an impasse on some specifics of the proposals. We've been working from 3rd party sources, but we'd like to see the proposals if they're in the public domain. We've looked at finance.gov.ie but can't see anything there.

Any idea for a link where the proposals are to be seen, or are they still under lock and key, known only to the negotiators?

firefly123

Hi, I'm in a private debate about aspects of the new Croke park proposals, and we're at an impasse on some specifics of the proposals. We've been working from 3rd party sources, but we'd like to see the proposals if they're in the public domain. We've looked at finance.gov.ie but can't see anything there.

Any idea for a link where the proposals are to be seen, or are they still under lock and key, known only to the negotiators?
Here you go. I think this is what you require.....

http://www.independent.ie/editorial/pdfs/Proposals