• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

South Armagh IRA rocked as 'OC' is outed as a 'tout'

death or glory

Well it looks likes sniper command was controlled by a British agent. I doubt there will be any calls for an inquiry or shouts of collusion from the Rebs on here into the murder of those poor British soldiers brutally murdered by the South Armagh brigade.

Not a bit wonder the RA surrendered when Marty(The fisherman, and the OC of the South Armagh Brigade) to name but a few were working for the British. It just shows some Rebs actually have a conscience and a proper sense of right and wrong.

South Armagh IRA rocked as 'OC' is outed as a 'tout' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Se0samh

Well it looks likes sniper command was controlled by a British agent. I doubt there will be any calls for an inquiry or shouts of collusion from the Rebs on here into the murder of those poor British soldiers brutally murdered by the South Armagh brigade.

Not a bit wonder the RA surrendered when Marty(The fisherman, and the OC of the South Armagh Brigade) to name but a few were working for the British. It just shows some Rebs actually have a conscience and a proper sense of right and wrong.

South Armagh IRA rocked as 'OC' is outed as a 'tout' - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

A British agent, killed or ordered the deaths of British soldiers............................:shock:

An inquiry should definitely be held...............heads should roll............

death or glory

A British agent, killed or ordered the deaths of British soldiers............................:shock:

An inquiry should definitely be held...............heads should roll............
An inquiry into these horrific murders, would help the victims families but I don't think the political implications would allow this, but I'm glad you see this on a par with Republican deaths.

Se0samh

An inquiry into these horrific murders, would help the victims families but I don't think the political implications would allow this, but I'm glad you see this on a par with Republican deaths.
I'm glad that you agree. :rolleyes: Collusion was no illusion................the British state ordered many deaths, obviously you will be withdrawing your support for it.........:)

death or glory

I'm glad that you agree. :rolleyes: Collusion was no illusion................the British state ordered many deaths, obviously you will be withdrawing your support for it.........:)
au contrare,
I fully support my British state and the many fine members of the Security forces who risked their lives to prevent and destroy terrorism.
To make an omelette you have to break a few eggs.

Se0samh

au contrare,
I fully support my British state and the many fine members of the Security forces who risked their lives to prevent and destroy terrorism.
:shock: You support those who ordered the deaths of British soldiers, as well as civilians on both sides of the religious divide and compare it to breaking a few eggs? You're a psycho..........:roll:

Strawberry

au contrare,
I'm sure the families of the soldiers killed would agree with you. Or maybe not.

Irish-Rationalist

:shock: You support those who ordered the deaths of British soldiers, as well as civilians on both sides of the religious divide and compare it to breaking a few eggs? You're a psycho..........:roll:
You're only noticing this now?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
So this guy ordered every death did he?

death or glory

That's the nature of intelligence and counter terrorism, its a judgement call, all for the greater good and to save lives.
We are all part of the British government now and terrorism was defeated by the special branch.
"the instruments of darkness tell us truths"

Mickeymac

au contrare,

As a fervent supporter of the British State forces who "risked their lives" in preventing terrorism, would you agree to those said forces carrying out air strikes in those areas where the latest murder has been carried out in N Belfast, after all one of your elected reps called for such strikes in S Armagh when Nairac disappeared somewhere.

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account

Well it turns out that he was only second in command according to that article, so what evidence do you have that he ordered anything?

And we're constantly told that the PIRA eventually used a cell system, so what evidence is there that he was involved in any particular cell?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
As a fervent supporter of the British State forces who "risked their lives" in preventing terrorism, would you agree to those said forces carrying out air strikes in those areas where the latest murder has been carried out in N Belfast, after all one of your elected reps called for such strikes in S Armagh when Nairac disappeared somewhere.
Who should they air strike Mort?

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
That's the nature of intelligence and counter terrorism, its a judgement call, all for the greater good and to save lives.
We are all part of the British government now and terrorism was defeated by the special branch.
Quite right.

These idiots on here like to imagine a nice clean conflict, when they know very well that this is the nature of intelligence and counter terrorism.

Se0samh

You're only noticing this now?
No, if you think of your sig and the conversation it is taken from, perhaps you will remember to whom he was replying. I just like drawing it out of him..........to remind others don't ya know.............:rolleyes:

death or glory

Mickeymouth
Well airstrikes didn't work in Nam, did they?

Se0samh

So this guy ordered every death did he?
Well it turns out that he was only second in command according to that article, so what evidence do you have that he ordered anything?

And we're constantly told that the PIRA eventually used a cell system, so what evidence is there that he was involved in any particular cell?
Who should they air strike Mort?
Quite right.

These idiots on here like to imagine a nice clean conflict, when they know very well that this is the nature of intelligence and counter terrorism.

It appears that he's not the only one................:roll:

Dimples 77

Duplicate Account
"The Sunday Independent has learned that the South Armagh 'OC' was outed as a 'tout' earlier this year and that shortly afterwards an IRA bodyguard team was sent from Belfast to ensure that no attack was made on the man in order to save embarrassment for the 'movement'."

LOL

The poor Provos are embarrassed about all of this.

So much for the usual "justice" that the PIRA handed out to other informers.

Maybe there should be an inquiry into SF/PIRA since this guy obviously caused PIRA members to be killed/jailed.

death or glory

No, if you think of your sig and the conversation it is taken from, perhaps you will remember to whom he was replying. I just like drawing it out of him..........to remind others don't ya know.............:rolleyes:
Sesspit,
you so clever!!!!!

Mickeymac

In your scenario, either the Brit special branch intelligence were pi$$ poor or they were simply cold blooded killers, personally IMO......they were most definitely both, the evidence is all there and documented.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies