South Belfast : DUP hard-Brexit vote V lighter shade of green ?

death or glory

No they don’t ... only sewer dwelling scum murder innocent people just because of what religion they are.....
Cynthia,
Sewer dwelling scum murder innocent policemen in the name of a united Ireland.
What a counterproductive strategy that was.

death or glory

Tell your wee loyalist friend ...

Btw, talking about sewers “hello dopey” ;)
Cynthia,
I was telling you some home truths.
But hello back,
Give my love to auld Bessie.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
I was telling you some home truths.
But hello back,
Give my love to auld Bessie.
As I said dopey, tell your little loyalist friend .... your little loyalist friend said ordinary people do terrible things when talking about sectarian murder ... I’m saying they don’t ... only scumbags murder people because of their religion

Btw, who do you think you will thank for the backstop (border in the Irish Sea) first .... Snarlene, wee Nigel, Sammy or Jeffrey 😂

death or glory

As I said dopey, tell your little loyalist friend .... your little loyalist friend said ordinary people do terrible things when talking about sectarian murder ... I’m saying they don’t ... only scumbags murder people because of their religion

Btw, who do you think you will thank for the backstop (border in the Irish Sea) first .... Snarlene, wee Nigel, Sammy or Jeffrey 😂
Cynthia,
And I am telling you only scumbags murder and terrorise people in the name.of a united Ireland.

AhNowStop

Cynthia,
And I am telling you only scumbags murder and terrorise people in the name.of a united Ireland.
Tell your fellow scummy loyalist friend .. he’s the one saying murder is normal .../
Now could you not work that out for yourself dopey or do you agree with him ...

Btw you forgot to address this bit dopey.....
who will you thank for the backstop (border in the Irish Sea) first .... Snarlene, wee Nigel, Sammy or Jeffrey 😂

Last edited:

raetsel

A pact between SDLP, Alliance and the Green Party where they run an agreed set of candidates is a great idea. If SF are happy to support a set of candidates who will take their seats they should be included too, but there is not a hope of that happening. Electing MPs who choose to make themselves irrelevant by not taking their seats is pointless and so I don't think SF should be included otherwise.
A pact excluding SF would likely work in Belfast South and remove the DUP's Pengelly. However It wouldn't work anywhere else. The other winnable seat in Belfast North needs a SF SDLP pact to remove Nigel Dodds.
Furthermore, while I'd personally far prefer SF to take their seats, it is not totally pointless voting for them in the current crisis. Every unionist removed from office (with the exception of Sylvia Hermon) is one less vote for Brexit on DUP terms. Furthermore to have the DUP's leader in Westminster lose his seat would be a huge PR victory, for "Backstop" supporters and a big blow to the DUP's morale.

AhNowStop

Are those who kill policemen "sewer dwelling scum", or do you see them as something else?
I have repeatedly said that I abhor "all" violence and I do .. unlike you who slimely tries not to but cant help showing your approval of the murder of innocents

btw, I see your idiot little loyalist friend is too depressed to answer but maybe you will...

Who will you thank for the backstop (border in the Irish Sea) first .... Snarlene, wee Nigel, Sammy or Jeffrey ;)

Mickeymac

I have repeatedly said that I abhor "all" violence and I do .. unlike you who slimely tries not to but cant help showing your approval of the murder of innocents

btw, I see your idiot little loyalist friend is too depressed to answer but maybe you will...

Who will you thank for the backstop (border in the Irish Sea) first .... Snarlene, wee Nigel, Sammy or Jeffrey ;)

Mange I suspect is too interested in this sort of caper than the backstop sir. 😁

EnglishObserver

I apply context and analysis to historical events, nothing more. I don't start these grave yard threads and have previously denounced all 'troubles' violence as a pointless waste of human life.

AhNowStop

I apply context and analysis to historical events, nothing more. I don't start these grave yard threads and have previously denounced all 'troubles' violence as a pointless waste of human life.
Yet you’ve made several mealy mouthed posts hinting that Catholics/Nationalists were fair game for loyalist murder squads just because of their religion ... You’re fooling no one.

So anyway, I know you lads are trying to ignore it but who will you thank for the backstop? ;)

Mickeymac

Yet you’ve made several mealy mouthed posts hinting that Catholics/Nationalists were fair game for loyalist murder squads just because of their religion ... You’re fooling no one.

So anyway, I know you lads are trying to ignore it but who will you thank for the backstop? ;)

He never did try to hide his disdain for Catholics and swarthy types and don't be surprised if he blames the Bishop of Rome for the backstop. 😂

New Threads

Most Replies