• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Space Squirrel or just a cute rock ?

Pat Gill

Website
www.energyco-ops.ie
Twitter
Pat_Gill
Ok I admit it, I'm under a deadline and I needed a break inc some light relief so I went to Fox News to find a laugh.

This is what Foxy News report,

The “creature” was identified on the UFO Sightings Daily website
, where its finder, ScottCWaring, held tight to his opinion: That’s one darn cute rodent on Mars.
“Note its lighter color upper and lower eyelids, its nose and cheek areas, its ear, its front leg and stomach. Looks similar to a squirrel camouflaged in the stones and sand by its colors," he wrote. "Hey, who doesn't love squirrels, right?”
Others pointed out that the similarity in coloring and position mean it was most likely just a rock, fingering the psychology phenomenon known as pareidolia, a propensity to pick out faces from everyday objects and structures.
Now lets see how long it takes for the P.ie wits to come up with suitable comments about our former statesmen:lol:

Mr. Bumble

That's simply ludicrous. The chances of there being squirrels on Mars are infinitely small.

It's definitely a hamster.

james toney

Not sure,but thats a snake in the bottom left hand corner,ready to pounce.
While in the bottom right hand corner,that snail doesn't look too interested.:)

D

Dylan2010

Ok I admit it, I'm under a deadline and I needed a break inc some light relief so I went to Fox News to find a laugh.

Now lets see how long it takes for the P.ie wits to come up with suitable comments about our former statesmen:lol:
how did they miss the mutant frog just top left of the blowup ? , I reckon he is stalking the squirrel for his next meal

Drogheda445

Not the first time we've been seeing things on Mars:

Last edited:

Sync

I for one welcome our new squirrel overlords. I remind them that as a trusted Mod I may of use to you, perhaps aiding you in finding workers for your acorn mines.

pippakin

Its not a squirrel anyone can see he has no bushy tail. Its definitely a rodent probably a rat they get about...

Casablanca

So that's where the lad missing from my gang went. Is there no end to them........

On a serious note, those of us who have long attested to a squirrelist agenda are not surprised. With Armageddon about to befall this planet, is it any wonder our future leaders seek alternative planets to inhabit?

Casablanca

PHP:
I for one welcome our new squirrel overlords. I remind them that as a trusted Mod I may of use to you, perhaps aiding you in finding workers for your acorn mines.
Oh yeah! Ye're all squirrel supporters now, when their ingenuity and stability has been proven. Where were ye when all that stood between us and EU breakup(in a matter of days) was a lone squirrel?

Casablanca

Yet nobody has yet asked serious questions such as where ###### has been hiding out recently and have we now got an answer ?
I believe, and I hope I'm not betraying any secrets here, the statist you refer to may be conducting top secret research on behalf of certain elites, into the role of squirrels in intergalactic travel. No questions please, I've already said too much.....

Ribeye

Oh dear,

The flippin squirrel thread gang are gonna love this,

This thread is gonba be around for flippin years,

cashinhand

It was looking for water. Couldn't find any.

So it's been lying low... been doing that for a couple of billion years now.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies