Spanish woman claims she legally owns the sun and wants to charge us all for using it

Evil Eco-Fascist

The mind truely boggles:

Spanish woman Angeles Duran claims she owns the sun - and plans to start charging ALL users | Mail Online

Ms Duran, who lives in the town of Salvaterra do Mino, said she now wants to slap a fee on everyone who uses the sun and give half of the proceeds to the Spanish government - and 20 per cent to the nation's pension fund.

She would dedicate another 10 per cent to research, another 10 per cent to ending world hunger - and would keep the remaining 10 per cent herself.

Read more: Spanish woman Angeles Duran claims she owns the sun - and plans to start charging ALL users | Mail Online
How magnanimous of her.

controller

Ah...you mock....but can any of you lot prove that she doesn't??

reknaw

Wait till she gets my bill for "the rain in Spain" that "falls mainly on the plain". I own it, and I can prove it at least as convincingly as she can prove her ownership of the sun.:lol::lol::lol:

Cassandra Syndrome

She is a lot more saner than the nutjobs who force people to pay for emitting carbon dioxide, given the fact that the sun is the driver behind our climate.

Moogie

But wait I own Space so her Sun owes me billions of years of ground rent and I''ll only keep 9% of the earnings for myself.

loaf

No big deal, but if someone starts charging for the use of cloud cover Ireland really is fecked.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies