Speechless , again!

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com

ThatsReasonable

That's a cracker all right. Hopefully will be appealed and they might get a sane/sober judge.

Disillusioned democrat

Bizarre all right.

If I fall in my own home that I've paid for it's my fault.

If I'm one of life's "winners" and have a free home at tax payers expense I can find even more ways to screw the system.

Our system is well and truly broken when self-reliance is punished and feckless behaviour and unrealistic entitlement is rewarded.

dundealing

Duplicate Account
Bizarre all right.

If I fall in my own home that I've paid for it's my fault.

If I'm one of life's "winners" and have a free home at tax payers expense I can find even more ways to screw the system.

Our system is well and truly broken when self-reliance is punished and feckless behaviour and unrealistic entitlement is rewarded.
Nonsense , i am sure this is a hardworking man from a fine upstanding hardworking area of Sligo , Cranmore .Nasty nasty council making the poor fellow unsafe in his own home , shame on them.

good dog

Nonsense , i am sure this is a hardworking man from a fine upstanding hardworking area of Sligo , Cranmore .Nasty nasty council making the poor fellow unsafe in his own home , shame on them.
Not only unsafe, according to the judge 'uninhabitable'.

Fractional Reserve

gerhard dengler

These compo cases are the fuel which lubricates the engine of the legal system.

You could speculate that before becoming a judge, that he was involved in many such cases as a solicitor/barrister.

Disillusioned democrat

What a fooking joke .The judge should be impeached .
FG are a party of too many solicitors - they pretty much "own" the justice system from legislation to enforcement to the judiciary and it;s currently functioning exactly the way they want it - plenty of demand for publicly funded private housing, plenty of work for solicitors and a nice route to the judges benches for the party faithful - they're never going to impeach a judge.

corporal punishment

It sounds like the "judge" had an axe to grind with Sligo Co Co and was making a point. The goober who "fell" just happened to hit the jackpot.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies