Spoilsports get the Grid Girls BANNED from the Tracks of Formula 1 !!! Bunch of wets IMO!

silverharp

I'd imagine F1 has contributed to overall auto engineering, not sure if anything ever tricked down to the humble Fiat Panda but still

Skin the Goat

Spoilsports get the Grid Girls BANNED from the Tracks of Formula 1 !!!

Whose next - Cheerleaders?

Look if girls want to do it - and they do in droves - and it gets the punters to turn on the telly and watch the Sport

- then what exactly is the problem?

Another surrender to the forces of Looney Liberalism and misplaced Feminism IMO....:?

Formula 1: 'Grid girls' will not be used at races this season - BBC Sport
Commiserations .
Somehow I'm guessing that you are glued to the tv while this is on.

Oh, by the way, it's "who's".

eoghanacht

If every woman who wants an abortion gets her tits out in the Irish Sun newspaper would that be acceptable?

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
If every woman who wants an abortion gets her tits out in the Irish Sun newspaper would that be acceptable?
No objection here but then I don't read the Sun so wouldn't see it in any case.

Cruimh

Man who wants a veto on women's ovaries whines about others wanting a ban on scantily clad future strippers.
He's certainly a mixed up puppy. Scantily clad girls are occasions of sin ... and considering his attitudes towards morality, women and places like Tuam it is a bit rich for him to be moaning that what, in the eyes of his ilk, should be Laundry Fodder are to be removed from tempting the virtuous.

eoghanacht

No objection here but then I don't read the Sun so wouldn't see it in any case.
I'm sure cattlepest engages in a bit of inside trouser leg rubbings he leafs through it.

MsDaisyC

He's certainly a mixed up puppy. Scantily clad girls are occasions of sin ... and considering his attitudes towards morality, women and places like Tuam it is a bit rich for him to be moaning that what, in the eyes of his ilk, should be Laundry Fodder are to be removed from tempting the virtuous.
He gets to diddle watching diddies while pretending to watch sport.

Catalpast

Well if it wrong in Formula 1

- then its wrong in any other social activity too

Are female swimmers to be togged out in Burkas at the next Olympics?:shock:

Its just amazing the amount of Cranks there are out there....:|

The_SR

Well if it wrong in Formula 1

- then its wrong in any other social activity too

Are female swimmers to be togged out in Burkas at the next Olympics?:shock:

Its just amazing the amount of Cranks there are out there....:|
No, because swimming costumes are necessary for, well, swimming. The cars don't go any faster if a lady or a pole holds up a sign.

Catalpast

No, because swimming costumes are necessary for, well, swimming. The cars don't go any faster if a lady or a pole holds up a sign.
But the TV ratings do

- and Formula 1 would not exist as a business without global TV coverage...

The_SR

But the TV ratings do

- and Formula 1 would not exist as a business without global TV coverage...
And unless it fundamentally changes it's model it won't exist in 10 years anyway.

If you think they would get rid if them if they think it would cost them one viewer you are thicker than I thought. And I think you are really thick.

Catalpast

And unless it fundamentally changes it's model it won't exist in 10 years anyway.

If you think they would get rid if them if they think it would cost them one viewer you are thicker than I thought. And I think you are really thick.
Formula 1's problems have nothing to do with the Grid Girls

- they are just an easy target

Do you believe Cheerleaders should be banned from the St Patricks' Day parades as well?

The_SR

Formula 1's problems have nothing to do with the Grid Girls

- they are just an easy target

Do you believe Cheerleaders should be banned from the St Patricks' Day parades as well?
Not especially. But if the Paddies day parade was hemmoraghing punters year on year and one of the reasons was cheerleaders I would respect the right of the organisers to axe them.

Is your position actually that Bernie Eccelston has been got at by the feminazis? Bernie. Eccelston.

The_SR

Bernie has taken a backseat now

- he is no longer at the wheel

- but still has some influence...
I am aware he is Chairman rather than CEO. But the point remains F1 is a wholly privatised sport. If you think they do anything they don't want to...

Skin the Goat

Shocking.

It's got so that a mysoginistic old racist can't sit alone in his darkened living room and oogle other people's scantily clad daughters.

Back to feeling girls bicycle saddles for you I'm afraid.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies