Spoilsports get the Grid Girls BANNED from the Tracks of Formula 1 !!! Bunch of wets IMO!

D

Deleted member 17573

No, because swimming costumes are necessary for, well, swimming. The cars don't go any faster if a lady or a pole holds up a sign.
These young liberals have become very puritanical!

D

Deleted member 17573

Catalpast

Critics of the decision to axe the walk-on girls for darts included the TV personality and former “grid girl” Kelly Brook.
Brook told the Sun newspaper: “It’s one of the best jobs I ever had. You dress glamorously and obviously it’s about being presentable but I never felt I was taken advantage of.”
The chief of the PDC, Barry Hearn, also hit out at the move. “We’re living in changing times – the PC brigade, the liberal brigade are out in strength and it’s causing changes in sport everywhere we look and it’s probably going to get worse,” he told Talksport.

Catalpast

I would disagree with him on one point - he says the PC brigade are out in strength. They're not, there is just a handful who are very vocal. And we all need to learn to ignore them.
They are the curtain twitchers of the twitter era!
They have a power and influence out of all proportion to their numbers that is 4 sure

Fact is events where young men compete in fast races has always been a Magnet

- for Hot Babes to rev their engines...:cool:

That bugs the sisters who don't cut the mustard....

D

Deleted member 17573

They have a power and influence out of all proportion to their numbers that is 4 sure

It is an unfortunate effect of social media that it enables a minority with fanatical views to portray themselves as representing the views of society at large.

PBP voter

[video=youtube;bci0hyiiMrw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bci0hyiiMrw[/video]

Darts is doing the same.

ShoutingIsLeadership

No, it bugs the dads who are sitting there watching with their young daughters.

MsDaisyC

Would you settle for scantily clad men gyrating in @rseless chaps for balance?

Big, greasy, moustachio men with hairy bums and moobs?

:lol:
Can Hamilton and the others not parade in their budgie smugglers before the race too? That would enhance F1 immensely.

Popular Threads

Most Replies