Spoilsports get the Grid Girls BANNED from the Tracks of Formula 1 !!! Bunch of wets IMO!

gerhard dengler

I remember being in a nightclub in Dublin in the mid-80's, and there were girls dressed/undressed serving drinks. One of them was a neighbour, and she worked there because she was at university at a time when she, or her family, had to fund fees.
She was a close friend of my girlfriend at the time.

*EPIC SUCCESS*

I remember being in a nightclub in Dublin in the mid-80's, and there were girls dressed/undressed serving drinks. One of them was a neighbour, and she worked there because she was at university at a time when she, or her family, had to fund fees.
She was a close friend of my girlfriend at the time.
You have my sympathies.

What was it, about £45 for a bottle of blue nun?

:|

Catalpast

Sync

Spoilsports get the Grid Girls BANNED from the Tracks of Formula 1 !!!

Whose next - Cheerleaders?

Look if girls want to do it - and they do in droves - and it gets the punters to turn on the telly and watch the Sport

- then what exactly is the problem?

Another surrender to the forces of Looney Liberalism and misplaced Feminism IMO....:?

Formula 1: 'Grid girls' will not be used at races this season - BBC Sport
Your link doesn't say they've been banned. Your link says the people who run the sport believe that the girls don't meet their vision for the sport they run.

Apart from that: Great OP. Disappointed you didn't manage to question whether having a black world champion was a good thing or not. You're losing your swamp-ridden touch.

gerhard dengler

I'd say because women aren't as likely to receive entertainment from it.
You well know that too
Dunno. Apparently male strippers (Chippendales etc) have a captive audience, which indicates that women do like to see men in partially/fully naked.

mangaire2

Are all women gay as well? Or don't they count in your world.
nah - women are not really interested in ol hairy geezers "parading around in their trunks".
any women that are - they're welcome to the hairy geezers.
no problem with me, at all, at all.

TheField

Do you believe Cheerleaders should be banned from the St Patricks' Day parades as well?
Fair amount of hypocrisy about these issues alright. Paddy's Day parades without a few scantily clad, baton twirling troupes of women are just plain boring. Why not let people celebrate their genders? As the old saying goes, 'if you've got it, flaunt it'. For whose benefit? Everyone.

Catalpast

Your link doesn't say they've been banned. Your link says the people who run the sport believe that the girls don't meet their vision for the sport they run.

Apart from that: Great OP. Disappointed you didn't manage to question whether having a black world champion was a good thing or not. You're losing your swamp-ridden touch.
At least he's REAL MAN...:cool:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/f1-autosport/896926/Lewis-Hamilton-nephew-dress-video-likes-Twitter-activity

He's Half Black BTW

gooner

As a cycling fan, it's happening too with the podium girls.

There was the recent Vuelta and I think the Tour Down Under that was just on don't do either. The Tour is probably only a matter of time.

Personally, I think if women are happy and want to do it, I see no reason to stop them.

Last edited:

Telstar 62

Man who wants a veto on women's ovaries whines about others wanting a ban on scantily clad future strippers.
You had absolutely no case whatsoever - and had to add the speculative 'future strippers' to your
bull sh it pro abortion deflection....:cool:

EUrJokingMeRight

Pretty soon only ugly fat feminists will be allowed out in public.

I'm boycotting all of the sports where the 'lovely girls' have been made unemployed.

EUrJokingMeRight

I'd say because women aren't as likely to receive entertainment from it.
You well know that too
Clueless. Really clueless. Women are far more discrete about how much 'entertainment' they receive from it until there are only women and the aforementioned scantily clad males present. Then things get very rowdy, very quick.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies