Spoofomaniac warmist alarmists implores Democrats to ignore the data on climate change

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
I notice the spoofomaniacs seem to say that past accomplishments imply all future accomplishments

The Dark Side of Linus Pauling's Legacy
Linus Pauling, Ph.D. (1901-1994), was the only person ever to win two unshared Nobel prizes. He received these awards for chemistry in 1954 and for peace in 1962. He contributed greatly to the development of chemical theories. His impact on the health marketplace, however, was anything but laudable.

Pauling is largely responsible for the widespread misbelief that high doses of vitamin C are effective against colds and other illnesses.
Dr. Michael Mann basically tried a power grab here:
“What is disconcerting to me and so many of my colleagues is that these tools that we’ve spent years developing increasingly are unnecessary because we can see climate change, the impacts of climate change, now, playing out in real time, on our television screens
My OP remains valid

See this is the type of unscientific nonsense from grantfare suckling Z-listers that ruins public policy debates
Activists Push DNC for a Cleaner, Fairer Party Platform - BillMoyers.com

See there are numerous ways to deal with climate change
(1) Continue using fuel but reduce emissions
(2) Develop clean energy sources
(3) Remove or otherwise neutralise greenhouse gases in the atmosphere
(4) Other climate altering techniques like aforestation, dusting the atmosphere etc
(5) Reduce the likelihood of the bad effects of climate change (e. g. dams)
(6) Reduce the impact of the bad effects (e. g. irrigation for drought)

Pseudo scientists like the above are idiots, data is needed to guide how much of 1 to 6 might be needed and to do cost benefit analysis on which to deploy

cYp

cyp

RasherHash

At no point does Mann call for ignoring the data. All he said was that you can actually see the effects of climate change on the news now. You do not need the special tools climate scientists use to see the effects any more. He does not even mention data modelling, except to say that it's something ha e has done a lot of.

The jump from what Mann says to the utter drivel in the OP is entirely that of the OP. For the OP to call anyone a 'pseudo scientist' based on his own cluelessness about something as simple as spoke English would be ironic were it not standard fare.
Lol.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies